Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

High-level Source RV Intel

TQueezy

This is a rumor, but my friend's dad used to work with this dude over in Iraq who just got voted in, seated, and inaugurated as the new Defense Minister today! He said it was kept on the DL, not even Iraqi media knows about it, but I was at my friend's house listening to a conference call with my friend's dad and this dude and a whole slew of Dinar Gurus that were all super excited sounding. Adam wasn't on the call though...

But this new Defense Minister (I can't give away his name, so as to protect his identity), said the first thing he was told by Maliki at the inauguration party was this: Maliki leaned in and whispered in his ear, "The RV will be announced on 21 June, last of June, 29, first of July, 5" Exactly those words! Sounds so much like what George Robinson said, the same type of format!

But anyway, the Defense Minister knew exactly what this meant upon hearing it, and he was told to keep it completely secret. He was also told that it would be announced and be effective worldwide, but that the announcement is going to be when it is convenient for Americans, probably around midday or early evening EDT, because that is what is usually used for rumors that they have been tracking with their Council for Dinar Revaluation Announcement that is headed up by the Minister of Planning in Iraq and they consult with high-level people in the IMF, BIS, UN, and other super high-level agencies.

We are right there folks! He didn't give an exact date when it would be announced, but if you read carefully, 21 June, that's just around the corner, up until first of July, so first half? First quarter or third of July? Probably not past July 10th or 11th. Also, I noticed when you divide 29 in that by the 5 at the end, you get $5.80. Could that be the rate?! OMFG! I hope so! Thanks all, TQueezy BS RV Rumor out!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 29

I like the part where they tell him its one the DL (common term used in Iraq) and not to tell anyone, so what does this High level dude run out and do, but call this guys buddies dad, and a bunch of dinar gurus.

ummm I think I will just call this one BS now and put it in the TK and Okie file.

Jesus can't you people just calm down.

Pipe dream smokers stop posting this BS.

Wait for Adams email or text or whatever else cost money here.

Open your eyes everything cost money I've been in this for

A few months and just shouldn't waist my time anymore .

Screw it if it hits great but stop posting BS.

BS BS. And you people that believe. These fake Christians

using the lord and everything is sick.

We are going to make money

On other peoples misfortunes. How greedy to you need be. Hell I bought a couple mill.

Lol but anyway Jesus told me it was going to happen and my whole family laughs

Everytime I tell them I hope this happens just like the rest of us.

But stop posting and believing BS.

Jesus lol told me I've never heard from him have you.

If you proclaim yourself christian and invested in this your a hypocrite.

Because your making money off of other peoples misfortune.

But I don't care moneys strong and that's what's going to buy me whatever not Jesus.

• Downvote 6

and he was told to keep it completely secret.

boy he did a good job of that!

On other peoples misfortunes. How greedy to you need be. Hell I bought a couple mill.

But I don't care moneys strong and that's what's going to buy me whatever not Jesus.

maybe you need to quit reading the rumor section if it upsets you that much. sounds like you need to take a valium and relax.

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 2

The pipe...step a w a y from the pipe....

.ok we have a date,

Mods, prepare to ban another

:o)

That's far from a date... people on this site are so raucous. "Let's lynch him!" they all scream with ropes, farm tools, and torches in hand. I mean, if you didn't see my "BS" at the end of my post designating I made it all up for the fun of it, then... well, I just said it now. I'm merely throwing satire at the posts like 5pm-7pm EST for RV announcement, and things like the George Robinson date prediction. If you can't appreciate satirical humor, then go away. Yeah, mods will ban me for making up a rumor... like everyone else that gets banned for doing that or posting other made-up rumors? Get over yourself. And get a new hobby that doesn't show your lack of intelligence to everyone. Just sayin'...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5