Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter on Phoenix Radio

pleasantvalleySunday

Thank you for posting, PVS! I listened to and enjoyed this radio broadcast, but wasn't sure how to bring it here to share with others. I especially enjoyed hearing the excitement in Scooter's voice!

Very interesting.....

June 30 .... July 10

Besides all of the economic issues, I think one of the big issues that Scooter mentioned....

Politically, the country must be stable. Let's face it folks....they want the UN out of their country and they don't want to ask them to come back six months from now because some terrorist group is taking over.

:ph34r:

Thank you Scooter and Phoenix, and PV for bring it over!

During the program, Scooter mentioned the extreme fluxuation in price of oil as being an indicator of the RV being eminent. Perhaps I missed it, but I do not recall which way the price would spike. Up or down?

Thanks!

thanks ya kindly maam

I wanted to say to you my friend i think you are wrong about the 3 to 6 weeks window, let explain why. I saw a post that had IMF link in it talking about the last 2 banks and was said they would be done by end of june with the balance sheets. (restructuring would be done). Now if that is so and they seat the last 3 ministers for security would would like to think 2 to 3 weeks out from RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just wanted to thank you also PVS for posting this!! It was very encouraging, I really enjoy Scooter's posts because he can just make you understand so much better than some!! I too respect his opinion and appreciate the time he puts in to research everything and then bring it to us. He has a very good understanding of the ME. Thanks to you both!!

• Upvote 1

Again..TQ PVS and TQ Scooter. That was an amazing show..." we are heading towards a point of convergence". WOW! And Scooter is so comfortable and excited with June 30 and July 10th.

thanks PVS for this post,just listen to scooter and phoenix and boy are they excited!! i sure hope so,because if these dates come and go with no rv I think it's likely to take years,boy I hope not as we all need this to boost the economy and make our live's much better. People will spend money and buy house's and all the stuff we all need,heck just going to costco and buy whatever you want not just what we need,these things will do so much for our country. I can see so much good things for us,let's stay positive Dinar Vet's Family!! Thanks Big Ron

• Upvote 1