Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter on Phoenix Radio

pleasantvalleySunday

Scooter,

How's the due dilligence coming along RE: "you know what"? It shouldn't take this long--or should it?

Aloha,

chuckst3r

Wuts UpChuck ? I realize I'm quoting ur post from a couple of days ago but don't u have anything better to do with ur time.

Is that ur actual picture in ur Avatar ?

Seriously, have U ever even had an actual conversation with a woman that didn't involve the use of ur Credit Card and cell phone ?

Your complete lack of tact and social skills have myopically blinded u from a more skillful way of having brought ur intel to the table.

Rudy C was already banned here. Had u started a thread focused on him u probably would have garnered Allies.

Instead u chose to attack a Respected Dinar Vet whose shoulders U seek to stand upon.

U are now a complete and total Social Outcast on this site, as u probably are in Life.

Good Luck With That !

• Upvote 9

Wuts UpChuck ? I realize I'm quoting ur post from a couple of days ago but don't u have anything better to do with ur time.

Is that ur actual picture in ur Avatar ?

Seriously, have U ever even had an actual conversation with a woman that didn't involve the use of ur Credit Card and cell phone ?

Your complete lack of tact and social skills have myopically blinded u from a more skillful way of having brought ur intel to the table.

Rudy C was already banned here. Had u started a thread focused on him u probably would have garnered Allies.

Instead u chose to attack a Respected Dinar Vet whose shoulders U seek to stand upon.

U are now a complete and total Social Outcast on this site, as u probably are in Life.

Good Luck With That !

You crack me up!

You really hit the nail with a sludge hammer in the underline section. :) :) :)

Scooter Miss You Buddy :( :( :(

• Upvote 1