Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fox Ticker Tape

Darkcleaver

I'm sure some of you have seen the rumors that the "ticker tape" on Fox this morning was showing something along the lines of: World currencies revaluing tomorrow (Tuesday). Just finished listening to Frank's latest CC where he had a guy call in, sounded like an older gentleman, who said he had seen it. When I first saw this rumor I went to fox and searched for like 10-15 minutes for anything having to do with currencies and found nothing. Of course that makes sense if it was just a ticker tape notice and not an actual video or story. /shrug

That would be very interesting if true!

Call me whatever, but I'm still holding out for George Robinson's prophecy that it would RV the end of May, first of June, where you interpret the first of June to be at the latest the first half of June (15th). I still have no clue, nor have I heard anything definitive on what the 29 meant (end of May, first of June, 29). I think I could manage to cut the guy some slack if it RV'd in the next two days but only if it comes in at his prophesied rate of $3.89. And for those of you who keep saying the man never claimed to be a prophet...stop. Look up the biblical definition of a prophet. Ask yourself if George ever denied being one. And then you'll conclude correctly that he is in fact in the business of foretelling (i.e., prophesying). Again, I'll cut him some slack if it comes in at $3.89. :P

Take care.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

I wish we knew just what the Fox ticker said. Did anyone here see it?

I will cut Geoge some slack also. Who knows what has happened that we do not know yet?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

George Robinson is already WRONG and a FALSE PROPHET...

This yahoo is a TROL

He has been on DV like 13 days and has had nothing positive to say.

Just a mean,nasty spread his TROL attitude waist of space.

Check out all his post NEGO!

• Upvote 4

Call me whatever, but I'm still holding out for George Robinson's prophecy that it would RV the end of May, first of June, where you interpret the first of June to be at the latest the first half of June (15th).

End Quote

I won't call you whatever. Just saying it won't happen on the date you think GR indicated ( deadline being tomorrow).

In the super-extreme remote chance it might ( happen).... I'll be glad.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The few things I read about Georges predictions were for no later than the 10th. This is the first I have read no later than the 15th. Funny how things get pushed back. When it doesn't happen on the 15th then someone will say "George predicted in would be no later than the 29th!" Yes I now he mentioned something about the 29th. IMHO if God was really telling him something it would be an exact date and rate.

• Upvote 1

The few things I read about Georges predictions were for no later than the 10th. This is the first I have read no later than the 15th. Funny how things get pushed back. When it doesn't happen on the 15th then someone will say "George predicted in would be no later than the 29th!" Yes I now he mentioned something about the 29th. IMHO if God was really telling him something it would be an exact date and rate.

Well, his original prophecy was "end of May, first of June, 29". He came back and "clarified" on Monday, May 30th, that "first of June" meant the first part of June, no later than the 10th. I'm of the opinion that this "clarification" wasn't another prophecy, but simply George's natural mind trying to put a date to a general time-frame (i.e. "first of June"). If that is the case then technically the "first of June" COULD be up to the 15th.

As far as God providing prophecies with ranges, I'm with you. At first I thought, why would the God of all creation not be able to provide a specific time? Then I realized what we so often forget: no man can know the mind of God. We should never fall into the trap of allowing ourselves to think we have even one HINT of an idea as to why or how God does something.

And then of course there's the behind the scenes thing, where maybe on the 28-29th of May and the 10th of June (dates dropped by George) something historic actually DID happen.

Which is all moot of course if it doesn't 1) happen in the next 2 days and 2) come in at the exact rate George foretold.

Which brings up another question regarding God and ranges. George first said, if memory serves, $3.87-$3.89. What's up with that? No idea, but in later calls he seemed to settle on $3.89 I think.

We'll see very soon.

Take care.

• Upvote 1

"Call me whatever, but I'm still holding out for George Robinson's prophecy that it would RV the end of May, first of June, where you interpret the first of June to be at the latest the first half of June (15th). I still have no clue, nor have I heard anything definitive on what the 29 meant (end of May, first of June, 29)"

First post:

I agree with the above with this possible interpretation:

"end of May" = end of May

"first of June" = first of June (through the 15th?)

"29" = June 29 (not May 29)

This would mean something required occurs end of May, something required occurs first of June, and prophecy statement ends on 29 following first of June (which could be June 29, or 29+1 = June 30, or something altogether different).

Something to remember, Jonah (Bible Old Testament) has been accused of missing his prophetic mark, when in fact his prophecy came true, once one understands the prophecy and the original language of the text.

http://www.aboutbibleprophecy.com/q2.htm

Also, the biblical definition of a prophet does not require that they are always 100% correct as far as I understand. Correct me if I'm wrong. Those stating he is a false prophet, I would appreciate biblical verification for those statements.

• Upvote 4

I'm sure some of you have seen the rumors that the "ticker tape" on Fox this morning was showing something along the lines of: World currencies revaluing tomorrow (Tuesday). Just finished listening to Frank's latest CC where he had a guy call in, sounded like an older gentleman, who said he had seen it. When I first saw this rumor I went to fox and searched for like 10-15 minutes for anything having to do with currencies and found nothing. Of course that makes sense if it was just a ticker tape notice and not an actual video or story. /shrug

That would be very interesting if true!

Call me whatever, but I'm still holding out for George Robinson's prophecy that it would RV the end of May, first of June, where you interpret the first of June to be at the latest the first half of June (15th). I still have no clue, nor have I heard anything definitive on what the 29 meant (end of May, first of June, 29). I think I could manage to cut the guy some slack if it RV'd in the next two days but only if it comes in at his prophesied rate of $3.89. And for those of you who keep saying the man never claimed to be a prophet...stop. Look up the biblical definition of a prophet. Ask yourself if George ever denied being one. And then you'll conclude correctly that he is in fact in the business of foretelling (i.e., prophesying). Again, I'll cut him some slack if it comes in at $3.89. :P

Take care.

bullshit.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Unless you know this man personally i wouldn't judge him. Just because he didn't answer a question about whether he is a prophet or not doesn't mean a thing. Jesus didn't answer a lot a questions that the pharisees ask him, does that make him wrong.

• Upvote 4

You are correct. I am a member at Frank's site & I know for a fact George gave a date for no later than the 10th of June!

Furthermore......there was an auction today & we find out there were auctions Sunday & Monday as well.........so what can we conclude?

It's pretty obvious....... :(

Dan

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Actually, if you look at the last book in the Bible, it is a book of revelation (or revealing). People throughout time have been (and will be) working toward deciphering it. It is written purposefully as a "mystery" for multiple reasons - for example to allow us to seek, build and grow in character. For more indication of purposeful mystery throughout the Bible, notice the parables that Jesus constantly used, the Old Testament scripture that states "I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old" (Psalm 78:2), and these quotes:

1 Corinthians 15:51

Romans 16:25

1 Corinthians 2:7

and...

1 Peter 2:1-2

So it would follow that the prophecy would be a challenge to decipher, if it is in fact a prophecy, and would be saved for those who have ears to hear (Matthew 11:15)

• Upvote 2

I'm wondering if Fox News and CNN heard about George's prophecy about the dinar and that's what the ticker tape was about and somehow it got mixed up. I mean, the ticker tape story had to start somewhere. Right? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Hearing about a prophecy is not news, and then to think two news outlets "somehow it got mixed up" is really not feasible. If, if, the ticker tape happened, both organizations had to have something solid in order to put forth anything. I suggest Journalism 101.

Do some folks think GOD only talks to george...or do they think george should be worshiped instead?? Not bashing george (no capital g intended)

but isn't there a time and place where results indicate that perhaps people are prone to exaggerate. Personally, I don't think george's phone line is the only link upstairs. He may be a good, decent human being but that doesn't give him the right to hog the party line. :shakehead::twocents:

Waiting for so long, two more days won't hurt.....wink.gif

True.. Only that I have been hearing this exact same statement over and over and over for a few years now.

Also, the biblical definition of a prophet does not require that they are always 100% correct as far as I understand. Correct me if I'm wrong. Those stating he is a false prophet, I would appreciate biblical verification for those statements.

End Quote

Ok fine. So having said that... How can you tell a real, genuine, AUTHENTIC Prophet from a false one? If it's ok that you don't need to be 100% correct then theoretically ( and not only) just anybody can proclaim him/herself to be a Prophet and really be one.

We should never fall into the trap of allowing ourselves to think we have even one HINT of an idea as to why or how God does something.

End Quote

I totally agree with you on this one. Just take a look at World News in any given day.

Unless you know this man personally i wouldn't judge him. Just because he didn't answer a question about whether he is a prophet or not doesn't mean a thing. Jesus didn't answer a lot a questions that the pharisees ask him, does that make him wrong.

Hmm... Really now? He not being correct doesn't mean a thing you say? And he calls himself a Prophet? Well then, excuse me but his calling himself a Prophet doesn't mean a thing.Sorry. The comparison with Jesus is lame to begin with.

Yup, but you are piddling in the wind with this crowd, they will gladly follow anyone that pretends to talk to God. He could tell them to stand on their heads and put a flag in their arses and they would do it if they thought God was talking to this ding dong.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2