Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wow, here are the lower denoms NEW!!!!

easyrider

We're bound to stumble into this stuff so many more times.. It's normal for it to occur. But there's lots of smart eyes here so it will be easily disclosed each and every time.....

I do know that many or most on here will post pics with absolute and genuine good faith so not blaming them in the least. Just giving a friendly warning for more BS to come.

ok thanks guys my I apologize it go my hopes up. :(

No need for that easy. You posted with the best intention, Man.

wow, ok how do you figure? i think its funny when we see good news that people say its fake un real. Why can'y people except it what makes it sooooooooo fake?

Good Find Easyr! That's been one of the main things I, We have been waiting for, the part about them adjusting the prices in the shops and stores for the new money and the NEW Rate! That means there RVing in Iraq and we should get the news Very Soon!

The new bills have been around for some time but to here that they are actually releasing them to the people? That's really BIG!!

Thanks for the news, great find! And please post any more info about the new bills being handed out and the prices being adjusted.. This is something I am really excited about.. We may be Very, Very Close to the end of the Ride!

Thank You, go Go GO, RV!!!

ok thanks guys my I apologize it go my hopes up. :(

It's all good, easy. Your heart's in the right place. But I'm convinced that Tony knew they weren't real and hawked them as proof of the RV like the dirtbag pumper that he is. Sorry if I came off as abrupt in my earlier response but I get tired of this pumper crap. :angry:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's all good, easy. Your heart's in the right place. But I'm convinced that Tony knew they weren't real and hawked them as proof of the RV like the dirtbag pumper that he is. Sorry if I came off as abrupt in my earlier response but I get tired of this pumper crap. :angry:

Agreed.