Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum be working

possum

He was on a hot gas well today cuzz Possum traded some dinars for an interest in this here wildcat. Possum had the honor of opening the x-tree valves with tubing pressure over 6900 psi. All my hair got burnt off and momma ain't happy. Possum turning his dinars into oil & gas and he is environmentally friendly. Drill baby, Drill! Possum Exploration, Co,'trinity river bottom.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

And Possum has been banned a few times but the good moderator is fair and let me back-on after serving my time. Possum knows where the line is and will not cross it unless he's hitting the bottle. But he is a proud grad of the 10 step program and posting solid that is clean and from the Voices.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

And Possum has been banned a few times but the good moderator is fair and let me back-on after serving my time. Possum knows where the line is and will not cross it unless he's hitting the bottle. But he is a proud grad of the 10 step program and posting solid that is clean and from the Voices.

Salusa ( the dude from Sirius) has declared in his infinite goodness & mercy ( towards us) that he 'll take you along on his trip back to Sirius. Enjoy.

• Upvote 1

"I don't always take sides for or against....but when I do......I take sides WITH the Possum! " "When reading a Possum Post......you have to read between the lines!" "Its not what Possum says that counts.....its what he doesn't say that is important!" "Stay thirsty Possum!"

• Upvote 3

"I don't always take sides for or against....but when I do......I take sides WITH the Possum! " "When reading a Possum Post......you have to read between the lines!" "Its not what Possum says that counts.....its what he doesn't say that is important!" "Stay thirsty Possum!"

I'm with you ..........possum your the varmint :lol: :lol: !!!!!!!

anyone who has been around for a while knows that.........and the vulgarities are really not necessary, and make folks look like they don't have anything more educated to say!

stay cool Possum! B)

10 steps. I guess he forgot the last two!

fair? I've been defendin ya --- so show the gratitude and just don't drink and type ;)

• Upvote 1

10 steps is all that is left of 12 after Lean Six Sigma

• Upvote 1

He was on a hot gas well today cuzz Possum traded some dinars for an interest in this here wildcat. Possum had the honor of opening the x-tree valves with tubing pressure over 6900 psi. All my hair got burnt off and momma ain't happy. Possum turning his dinars into oil & gas and he is environmentally friendly. Drill baby, Drill! Possum Exploration, Co,'trinity river bottom.

go away

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I found Possums "10-Step" program.

I think it explains A LOT...

• 1 Collect the ingredients necessary for making moonshine. You will need 25 pounds of cornmeal, 100 pounds of sugar, 100 gallons of water and 6 ounces of yeast. You'll also need charcoal for the final filter stage.
    • 2 Gather the necessary equipment. You will need a few large pots, a large pressure cooker and a coiled copper pipe.
    • 3 Boil water on the stove until it reaches a rolling boil.
    • 4 Add this water to cornmeal. This mixture is known as the mash.
    • 5 Cool down the mash until it is warm to the touch.
    • 6 Add sugar and yeast to the warm mash.
    • 7 Set the mash aside and allow it to ferment for 4 to 5 days. The mash is ready when it stops bubbling. At this stage, the mash is known as sour mash or beer.
    • 8 Put the sour mash into the pressure cooker and carefully bring it up 173 degrees Fahrenheit, the temperature at which the alcohol content of the mixture rises to the surface.
    • 9 Use a coiled copper pipe, passed through cold water, to trap vaporized alcohol in a separate vessel. As the vapors pass through the cold copper tubing, they condense into a liquid called moonshine.
    • 10 Filter the moonshine through charcoal to make it fit for consumption.

moonshine-still1.jpg

• Upvote 1