Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GURU with a gaurantee

11 Bravo

Guarantee if I am wrong I will never post again!!!!!

I am a disaqbled vet, and it pisses me of to hear stories of the military cashing in, so I called a buddy of mine to get the true story.

I Just got off the phone with a colonel I have known for about 15 years.

He stated no military are cashing out or getting vouchers. He said “If you give Tommy Tentpeg half a million dollars, ($100 dollar investment at $5.25 per dinar) all of a sudden he doesn’t want to pick up his M16. And if that was an option, I would resign my commission and head home a happy man”.

It is just plain BS!!!!!!!

I guarantee there will be no RV this week 6/13/11-6/19/11.

I only hope my record is as bad as the rest of these so called gurus.

• Upvote 15

soldiers come and go, but if you send a soldier stateside with that kind of money everyone would know. AWOL rates would be crazy, and all would be spending like giddy little kids. remember the average age is about 20 years old. How long would it have taken you to get a new car and let everyone know about your winfall of money?

You could not have told me a thing if I was in that situation at 20. Damn sure could not have gotten me to

pick up a weapon or jump out of a plane.

An officer that has served his commitment can resign his commision at will.

Maybe Capt Jack can explain

I am a disaqbled vet, and it pisses me of to hear stories of the military cashing in, so I called a buddy of mine to get the true story.

He stated no military are cashing out or getting vouchers. He said “If you give Tommy Tentpeg half a million dollars, ($100 dollar investment at $5.25 per dinar) all of a sudden he doesn’t want to pick up his M16. And if that was an option, I would resign my commission and head home a happy man”.

Tommy Tentpeg should point his M16 at that clown TNT Tony

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi 11 Bravo :D

Thank you for your service my friend. Indeed no vouchers,

no cashing out. It is difficult to understand how these matters

continue to be repeated week after week.

Recently only one person who is disliked by many here has

also stated what you just did. He dispelled it awhile ago, and goes

by the name "A C" and I have no idea why he is so disliked, other than

he rarely says what people want to hear, they would rather hear of vouchers,

hype, and whatever lies keep being posted, and it never ceases.

We have a few folks here who have some contact also with a few in Iraq, it

is always good to be able to see how fast these lies are exposed. What troubles

me personally is those who tell the truth are the ones often most disliked.

I find that odd, and I thank you for confirming once again the nonsense of

so called vouchers, etc. We all hope for the best, but we should NEVER hate

the truth of what is going on, and desire lies in its place. Sadly, this is becoming

too normal.

Appreciate your effort! :)

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 3

Unfortunately, the stuff gets repeated week after week because IT WORKS. Dealers are still selling billions of Dinars every month as people continue to tell their friends and relatives about this investment of a lifetime (which appears likely to TAKE a lifetime). Although those who have been around for a couple of years now know better, the newbies still believe much of what they read. The pumpers just have to get more creative as time goes on......and they do. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

Against the Geneva Convention to ***************

"************" This is a give-away 11 Bravo. But, you have given us something further to look forward to - no more posts from you if there is an RV, but then again, who is going to have time to post anything if there is an RV. By the way, using the word "retards' is reprehensible. It's funny, all the things you can not say on this site, but it is apparently okay to use such a word. Think I'll pass this on to the moderators.

Moderator note: No it's not ok to use the word "retards"....

Edited by Adam Montana
Editing out original comment
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Well said and I agree with you 100%. For starters most people do not know about the SOFA agreement. There is no way the troops in Iraq can cash in for profit let alone these dumb rates people keep posting. Peace.

• Upvote 1

"************" This is a give-away 11 Bravo. But, you have given us something further to look forward to - no more posts from you if there is an RV, but then again, who is going to have time to post anything if there is an RV. By the way, using the word "retards' is reprehensible. It's funny, all the things you can not say on this site, but it is apparently okay to use such a word. Think I'll pass this on to the moderators.

No it's not ok to use the word "retards"....

not sure why you got a -1, but I agree with you. I'm giving you a +1 to balance it out.

There is a little bit of OKIE in everyone---even unproven or proven military , boots on the ground or just all of us!---at one time or another--unfortunely he just got the lion's share and everyone else is just adding scraps to fuel the fire!

The majority of the DV members can read between the lines by now, it is unfortunate that every new reader member has to go through this trial by fire to achieve the maturity of this investment/spectulation--we must be tolerant ,we beome teachers and put aside the repitition it will never change!

We are in the best place to be!

Go Iraq, go rv/ri/rd it benifits all in many different senarios

capt. cliff

Well agree with you by most but after RV then the US troops wanna buy the next plan ticket head home?

They are not there coz of vacation. They have a duty to fulfill simple as that on that term. Do the US soldiers physically hold lots of Dinar on hand? No.

My son just came back from Iraq 3mo ago with small changes (Dinar, low denom. I have them in my pocession and I careless to pay attension what's the lwoest denom bill tho)

I am with you even though you bet that RV is not going to happen this year.

I HAVE A NEPHEW WHO IS A STAFF SARGENT IN THE MARINES STATIONED IN IRAQ, HE ALSO SAYS THE SAME THINK AS YOU POSTED HE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO STARTED THAT RUMOR, HE SAYS THERES IS NO SUCH TALK ABOUT VOUCHERS AND THAT NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT A RV..... :lol:

• Upvote 1