Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP MEMBERS - bypass picture instructions here.

:blink: Adam, I tried to add picture but it keeps telling me my file is too big. I also tried to post a picture in the contest for the odd places to find dinar but it said file was too big. So, would you please badge me I do not know how to make my pics any smaller. :unsure:

Thank you kindly,

CL

Adam, please add a badge to my proflle. I did try to take a pic with my phone but

can't seem to get it off of it. I assure you...I am an Iraqi Dinar holder! Thanks smile.gif Veronica

Adam,

I wished that I could take a pic of my dinars.

I placed them in a safety security box many year ago after returning from Iraq. Funny thing is - I have since lost that key to the security box - so it's gonna cost me $150.00 to get to my dinars when the time comes to cash in. ha ha ha ha

• 4 weeks later...

Badge me baby!

By the way...It was never really explained the benefit of why the certificate should be mailed right away for Platinum members, or why the certificate matters at all after or for the RV. Care to enlighten me? Thank you.