Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP MEMBERS - bypass picture instructions here.

Sara...May I please have a VIP designation as well as being dinarified? I am unable to send a pic of my dinar.

Camera not cooperating. I appreciate all you do to help Adam with these important tasks....Thank you!

Sara , could you please give me my VIP status. I know I only have a 3 month membership @ the min and if that prevents then fine. When I can afford to upgrade I intend to do so. Thanks for all your hard work.

As you can see by the "joined" date....... my wife and I are in.

The documents are locked away in a safe place.

Please badge me !

Thanks for all you do Adam, and your great staff too...... can't wait to see you guys in the big "B"

Sara, I do not have a camera either, but I do hold over 15 million dinars. I have been a VIP for quite a while and would be proud to receive a badge. Thanks for such good, concise reporting on this site. I hope I completed this correctly...am such a novice.

Adam

My Dinars are locked up and not immediately accessible .......... I am proud of my investment and would be

glad to take a photo if they were easily accessible!!! This is the first time I have ever posted ...... I have so far

been comfortable digesting the seemingly limitless information available on DV ....... thanks for the education to date.

Please Badge me as you see fit.

Thanks Again.