Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP MEMBERS - bypass picture instructions here.

I never have posted or had any comments on this site not a pc smart person But I do follow and read whatever I can and like everyone else hope to someday say that I was part of this whole new beginning for us all goooooo RV Actually there is only a few I truly believe knows what could be going on and my thanks for all you have done I do have dinar but donot know how to take pictures I do good just getting on this thing

Hey there!!

Can I please have my badge. I have looked high and low for my post from last year that had my picture of my Dinar and I now have my Dinar in a safe deposit.

Thank you so much!

Carla

Hi Adam,

I am pretty new to your site and might I say that I absolutely love it! I am a newer investor and have searched for info such as what is on your site since becoming one. Quite honestly, I am scared to death as this is my first real investment. I agree with some on this post that do not feel safe enough to post a picture on here to receive the badge, although I would love to have it. I am already addicted to this sight and all the info given and even find myself up late just watching for new posts. Thanks so much for all that you and the other members do to keep me informed of the recent happenings. I hope I will be able to figure all of this out when the time comes and the RV is in place, but as of now, I keep researching and making notes, etc.....

Thanks again......

GOOOOO RV!!!!!!!

I have tried and tried to copy my photo but cannot get it to work. Please badge me and I will continue to try to get you a pict.

Thanks

OK...got it to work...finally! Badge me please!

th_CIMG3152.jpg

• 4 weeks later...