Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IF the Revaluation happens soon as many say it WILL

Jac

If you plan to donate or buy anything...PLEASE

Buy American Land!

Buy American Cars!

Buy American Electronics!

Buy every item that is tagged MADE IN THE USA. Then smile as our out of control government realizes who

is actually leading and running wheels of the economy the United States of America.:D

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Buy American Land!

Buy American Cars!

Buy every item that is tagged MADE IN THE USA. Then smile as our out of control government realizes who

is actually leading and running wheels of the economy the United States of America.:D

God Bless America!

Don't get my patriotism wrong, but the United States is the running wheels only because we MADE our dollar the global currency. Buying Made in America products is great and all, but does not deal with the real problem. The Federal Reserve driving the dollar into the ground, printing new money like its nothing.

Just to show our innovation as a country, our research and development spending as a nation has only grown 4% in the past 15+ YEARS.

I would love to think we are the world power but since our government officials have royally screwed things for the past decade, there is much repairing that needs to be done.

• Upvote 7

Don't get my patriotism wrong, but the United States is the running wheels only because we MADE our dollar the global currency. Buying Made in America products is great and all, but does not deal with the real problem. The Federal Reserve driving the dollar into the ground, printing new money like its nothing.

Just to show our innovation as a country, our research and development spending as a nation has only grown 4% in the past 15+ YEARS.

I would love to think we are the world power but since our government officials have royally screwed things for the past decade, there is much repairing that needs to be done.

Sorry to ask for a link. Please provide one.

Oh darn...I did not mean to imply that this is not the greatest nation on the planet it is for it is the USA. It was just a thought. We are already a powerful nation but at the moment as I look up and down my street only three familes have survived the downturn. Every other family lost their homes and are gone. The houses stand empty. Call me silly but ...surely we can help immeasurably and begin by buying America in every way. Foolish perhaps but no doubt something to think about.

Yes, those Mom and Pop businesses need support and hopefully we can help them.

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 3

Also to buying American, we must starve the beast. Get rid of all credit after the RV, loans and cards,stop going to Walmart and only buy things you need. Have to start somewhere.

• Upvote 2

Buy American Land!

Buy American Cars!

God Bless America!

How about God Bless everyone, no the hell with everyone

We only care about ourselves, you wonder why America is in this mess.

People wonder why there is a saying "The Ugly American"

God Bless Everyone.

and yes, I'm and Americia

:o

• Upvote 1

God Bless Everyone.

Oh, oh, there you go again, calling people names!

May God Bless and heal you!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

God Bless Everyone.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

I for one, always have and, always wanted to support the PEOPLE of America.

People at the personal level, mom&pop shops, small business, etc.

To ask if I would invest into this country right now with how the GOV is stripping away the people's rights and throwing OUR tax dollars away.....I'm not so sure if I'm up for it.

I'm proud to be an American and grateful that we have the best military forces on earth protecting us.

What our GOV is doing is destroying all that we the people have worked for. Our fathers, our grandfathers and theirs, worked and defended what was once a noble effort and the dream of millions.

Is that dream still alive?

Not in Washington DC it's not.

This was once "land of the free and home of the brave", not so much anymore.

These facts sadden me deeply, I wish this country was still what it once was.

Just sayin' folks, just sayin'

• Upvote 1

Buy American Land!

Buy American Cars!

God Bless America!

I hear you. I have(soon to be had) a landscape maintenance and installation company here in SoCal. I refuse to hire illegals under the table, thus I am going bust. I know this has nothing to do with buying American products, but peeps here won't buy (real American) services either. Don't call me racist please.

Wow! What a post! I agree 100% that we should try to make as much of this RV go to domestic products as possible. I am already only buying American, which is very difficult to say the least. I find it is easier to buy on the internet. Here in Idaho, most of the mom and pop places are either dead or dieing, so most of the time if you want the quality products you have to order them. Go ahead and next time you shop at Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot, Sears, etc.; try to keep a percentage of how many products you see Made in USA to products Made in China- it is just nauseating. We the People complain about a poor economy and no jobs, but how many demand products made in the USA? maybe 5%? Most seem content to but the cheapest products. This is sort of a trap because while that cheap product costed half as much as the made in USA product, guess what the chances of you having to buy another one next year are? So you end up spending much more on the cheap products than the quality products in the long run. My grandma had a toaster that was made in the 50's that was still working into the late 90's Made in USA. How many made in China toasters do you think you would go through in 40 years?

Great post! +1

• Upvote 1

I for one, always have and, always wanted to support the PEOPLE of America.

People at the personal level, mom&pop shops, small business, etc.

To ask if I would invest into this country right now with how the GOV is stripping away the people's rights and throwing OUR tax dollars away.....I'm not so sure if I'm up for it.

I'm proud to be an American and grateful that we have the best military forces on earth protecting us.

What our GOV is doing is destroying all that we the people have worked for. Our fathers, our grandfathers and theirs, worked and defended what was once a noble effort and the dream of millions.

Is that dream still alive?

Not in Washington DC it's not.

This was once "land of the free and home of the brave", not so much anymore.

These facts sadden me deeply, I wish this country was still what it once was.

Just sayin' folks, just sayin'

Thank you for your thoughtful posts and I do agree. Perhaps, though with our American Spirit, grit and heart we can change all that. This is one 'right and legacy of freedom' that has not been whittled away. It is what our parents and grandparents fought wars for and struggled working day and night to achieve in order leave in our hands..that legacy is truly in a place that government cannot go, which of course is our spirits, hearts and minds.

God Bless America!:)

Edited by Jac

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

Yes, there you go again. If you want to be a blind sheep feel free,

though don't expect everyone to be as blind as you.

If you can't handle the truth you shouldn't be art on DV

GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!! :blink:

:D

• Upvote 1

Not just America.We in Britain have the same problem with cheap imports, especially from China. I have said for a while that people need to accept some responsibility for allowing the Chinese economy to grow at such a rate.

This can be alleviated by 'looking at what you buy' and if you can buy locally, then I believe that you have a moral obligation to support your own people and your own countries economy. Whichever side of the Atlantic we live on!

Edited by Hit_the_ground_running
  • Upvote 1

Not just America.We in Britain have the same problem with cheap imports, especially from China. I have said for a while that people need to accept some responsibility for allowing the Chinese economy to grow at such a rate.

This can be alleviated by 'looking at what you buy' and if you can buy locally, then I believe that you have a moral obligation to support your own people and your own countries economy. Whichever side of the Atlantic we live on!

You have to forgive them, they are American. They think they are the center of the world.

I am American too, but know better. We are all in it together.

GOD BLESS EVERYONE

• Upvote 1

Wow! What a post! I agree 100% that we should try to make as much of this RV go to domestic products as possible. I am already only buying American, which is very difficult to say the least. I find it is easier to buy on the internet. Here in Idaho, most of the mom and pop places are either dead or dieing, so most of the time if you want the quality products you have to order them. Go ahead and next time you shop at Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot, Sears, etc.; try to keep a percentage of how many products you see Made in USA to products Made in China- it is just nauseating. We the People complain about a poor economy and no jobs, but how many demand products made in the USA? maybe 5%? Most seem content to but the cheapest products. This is sort of a trap because while that cheap product costed half as much as the made in USA product, guess what the chances of you having to buy another one next year are? So you end up spending much more on the cheap products than the quality products in the long run. My grandma had a toaster that was made in the 50's that was still working into the late 90's Made in USA. How many made in China toasters do you think you would go through in 40 years?

Great post! +1

DEREK........... While I love this idea, see my 1st post above, I must disagree with your assessment of the quality of American made products versus foriegn made products, at least partially. Yeah that Chinese toaster probably wont last as long as Grandma's did, and yeah a Craftsman wrench is definately going to outlast cheap foriegn one, BUT..... The Japanese Car Industry didn't bring the American Car Industry to it's knees 20 years ago because of price alone. After the first decade or so of their presence in the world market they began to put out products that were far superior to Detroit in both quality of workmanship, reliability and economy. America is just now catching up.

I worked in the computer and digital business equipment field all my working life. Once again Japan put my first employer, NCR out of the cash register business in the 80's. The simplicity and quality of their circuitry was far, far superior to ours. Same goes for Sony over RCA in the television industry. And the rest of the consumer electronics industry is history.

Why did this happen? Cheaper labor? Sure, but there was never any poverty in Japan. China might be a different story. But the cost of labor in this country had priced itself out of the world market. Can you say "Big Labor?" The other issue was quality control. The Japanese had and still do I believe a STRONG work ethic. What had happened to ours? When you're making the highest wage in town and your job is secure because of your powerful labor union, the only remaining driver of strong work ethic is pride of workmanship. Not everyone has that kind of character.

So... why should we Buy American? Only because we love our country and want to see it prosper once again and not go down the tube. Will it work?

I don't know. We can only hope. Is the Dinar RV gonna solve the worlds economic problems including ours? Who really knows? One thing I know - If it does it will only be a temporary fix. It's been said that if all the wealth in this country was redistributed equally among all the adult population that within a generation it would all be back in the same hands.. Could be the case on a global scale too? FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

Great post! +1

this is very true about walmart but there are other places to buy then walmart..I used to have a sears catalog store had it 5 years and kept growing and growing i expanded to a bigger store location 5 years or so later desert storm happened and not even a year after that they closed all the free standing catalog stores...one problem was the war but the main problem was walmart..now cant remeber his first name (maybe) david but his last name is glass.he used to be either the ceo of sears or something but when all this happened with sears he left sears and went to walmart..hmmmm get the picture...anyway now i work for a company that does carry some american made products...pyrex glass..pyrex lids..corelle dishes..snapware..some cutting boards...our company tries really hard to buy american but the problem is you cant find products to be able to sell..and beleive me I do push the american made products...walmart is to easy for people to shop and now they are going to put in dollar walmart stores like the dollar store...just amazing.....thanks for the post and sorry got so long windedlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif