Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dinar is RV inside iraq

randalln

You now i don't make things up check my history my baker in Kuwait said that iraq has been selling dollars for going on a month now and that it will take a week or so to do the transaction at the amount i have but that there should be banks in the states that are also doing this

Now im just getting home from Afghanistan and have not been able to check the sites because the military lock out these sites in Afghanistan but im checking in to going to Kuwait as we speak sorry to upset all you fine folks but if no one knows of this i think maybe somebody should check

And yes im checking right now on a ticket just a little hard to do with a hole in your arm

But i see this site has turned in to DD

Maybe ask your banker. Your baker probably doesn't know much about it.

• Upvote 3

You now i don't make things up check my history my baker in Kuwait said that iraq has been selling dollars for going on a month now and that it will take a week or so to do the transaction at the amount i have but that there should be banks in the states that are also doing this

Now im just getting home from Afghanistan and have not been able to check the sites because the military lock out these sites in Afghanistan but im checking in to going to Kuwait as we speak sorry to upset all you fine folks but if no one knows of this i think maybe somebody should check

And yes im checking right now on a ticket just a little hard to do with a hole in your arm

If your post is genuine and your not just another 2 bit pumper then the guys at the bank are having a laugh at your expense

• Upvote 1

Again, Wheres the link? No More Bashing from me if you're serious... I really want to see! Or Hear! Please let us in! Cause if it really is there, Then maybe it'll spread soon and we'll see it here!

But, If no Link or Phone number or Name of a bank can be Presented, Then maybe you can get Santa Clause's number for me? Or a Link? I really need to talk to him about What I want for Christmas...

Thanks if you can, Krem

• Upvote 1

Ah...you got the news from your Baker...now i understand...Bakers have great experience working with DOUGH....lol...HEY...Just Kiddin' around.....

but seriously...thank you for your post and thank you for your work over there. Sorry to hear about your arm..nobody deserves that.

Double Peace!

• Upvote 1

I do not believe anyone said you "Fell off a truck" or believes you "Fell off a truck"; however, if you have relevant information that we all may be able to benefit from relating to this investment, I would hope that you belong to this site to see the betterment of all. If that is not the case, then you have every right to say people think you may have "Fallen from a truck".

I do thank you for your post, though!

i do belong to this site Thanks for the cordiality GG didn't want to upset all these people but all the people i know in and out of iraq are saying if the amount is right that their are banks here in the states that should be able to trade i would just like to know a # amount because i may just have enough to push the transaction

• Upvote 1

In regard to the activity office conversion confirmed the appearance of it «adopt in its work on the Central Bank as a source of foreign currency», pointing out that Iraq's economy, Rei, and dependent on oil revenues transferred to the «Development Fund for Iraq» and then to the Central Bank to sell those currencies covering the needs ofthe budget. He said the bank's policies have contributed to the stability of the Iraqi market, even the Iraqi dinar has become one of the best currencies in the regionbecause it is equal to 1.3 U.S. dollars, therefore the possibility of expansion content in the market during this phase.

You sure your banker isn't just misinformed? I think if this were true, the news would spread like wildfire....

Jus say'n :)

Should be in the rumor Section and that is a the jist of it. No Link nothing that can be "authenticated" I hope you are correct and I hope it does come in at the rate if not more. Bless ya if your right or wrong. Heal up and have a good one.

I just called my bank in Kuwait they told me that if i can get it to them i can exchange it at 1.255 to the dollar and that this has been going on for weeks now so what the hell is happening on this site

Well, fly to Kuwait, exchange and let us know then...

randalln

Posted Today, 07:35 PM

goldengoose, on 31 May 2011 - 06:59 PM, said:

I do not believe anyone said you "Fell off a truck" or believes you "Fell off a truck"; however, if you have relevant information that we all may be able to benefit from relating to this investment, I would hope that you belong to this site to see the betterment of all. If that is not the case, then you have every right to say people think you may have "Fallen from a truck".

I do thank you for your post, though!

i do belong to this site Thanks for the cordiality GG didn't want to upset all these people but all the people i know in and out of iraq are saying if the amount is right that their are banks here in the states that should be able to trade i would just like to know a # amount because i may just have enough to push the transaction

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=6&t=68808#ixzz1NysB2HS6

Hey Randalln,

No harm, no foul brother.....You know as well as I do that there are plenty of "pumpers", "many untruths", and other decieptful behavior on this site and if someone is or has claimed something such as an RV in Kuwait, then every member of this site should benefit from this type of outstanding information.

I surely hope you are correct, that would be a blessing!

I sincerely appreciate your service and I am a "Devil Doc" served in Desert Shield/Storm! Semper Fi !!!!!!!

GG

If your post is genuine and your not just another 2 bit pumper then the guys at the bank are having a laugh at your expense

Im afraid your correct.....it doesnt just happen in one country only....or one country at a time.....if this were true, it would be all over right now....not just Kuwait.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You boys must think i just fell off the truck i been out here since 2003 i don't need a bunch of people calling my bank but you can pick one you got a computer

Adam have you heard this hit me off line please

Do you trust your Bank in Kuwait or not? That's a simple question.

Edited by umbertino

What does your baker in Kuwait bake??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Business is really thriving in Dinar World..........Yesterday that Lady whose husband was offered to cash in his Dinars at 0.70 BEFORE the RV..........Today our buddy who got told by his Kuwait Bank to hop a plane and go cash in ..... Impressive........

Edited by umbertino