Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just when you thought you heard everything

jamaba

When I consider everything I know about terrorists and our countries attempts to thwart their efforts, this actually makes a little sense. Does this mean I am going to start spending my money now, before I cash in? No, though it does make some sense. Can the government track terrorists and people that have Dinar? That answer is yes. We found Bin Laden stashed away deep in Pakistan and probably knew he was there for months. We have technology that can do amazing things to track all types of communication and movement. I firmly believe that our agencies know where some of these cells are hiding and they simply monitor them to obtain more intel (sorry, it was the only word that fit) -- For all we know some of these terrorists could be connected to the GOI or Lybia, Syria, Egypt or maybe even Iran. I have said this before, there are a lot of things at work here and this is a huge event so it stands to reason that these types of precautions might be in place. Is it true, who knows? Is it plausible- definitely! We should not be quick to dismiss every tidbit of heresay that comes out because that makes us pessimistic and narrow minded. If we do that we might discourage someone with real information from sharing for fear of being accused of perpetuating lies. Personally, I welcome everything posted and I have the good sense to form my own opinions after reading through the hype. I think some of us have become slightly frustrated for good reason but let's not lose our sense of reason and integrity because that kind of thinking serves no one. I appreciate the post and any others no matter how ridiculous because when they are obviously pumping I just grin a BIG TOOTHY GRIN :D

GOOOOOOOOOO RV

I know you're just passing this along but please..... what a bunch of garbage. This is absolutely preposterous. There is NO possible way that these dinar are going to be rounded up. NONE. This is so incredibly far-fetched, it's laughable. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do about ex-cons, gang members or terrorists acquiring or holding dinar just like there's nothing they can do about them buying Hanes underwear or granny smith apples. If the original poster is suggesting that these dinar have to be rounded up first before there will be an RV then, I guarantee you, THERE WILL NEVER BE AN RV! That is moronic. 100 million dinar can be tucked away in a shoe box that can be stashed in a million possible locations. They aren't sitting in a bank that a gov't can seize. They aren't circulating them. Once they leave the country, no one knows who owns them. I assure you the dinar dealer's records don't show Osama bin Laden or Ayman al Zawahri as buying a bunch of dinar. There is no possible way of knowing who possesses the dinar or where they are kept. NONE. I'd like to think people aren't that stupid, but sadly, there are some people that probably believe stories like this. I hope the informed posters at DinarVets aren't in that group.

It has come to the G-Man's attention that all the bashers and morons are not on the other forums. Jamaba's post makes absolute sense and is entirely believable. Think back to 2003. What happened in 2003 besides the invasion of Iraq? Do you remember what happened to Iraq's Dinars? They were confiscated and devalued, that's what. Why was that done? Was it to shove it to the Iraqi people (no because they could cash them in). Was it because Saddam's picture was on the Dinar? (NO but may have a very small part). It was done because of the chance that terrorists had millions and nillions in Dinars to buy weapons to use against American troops and Iraqis.

So, why wouldn't the CIA, FBI, HS beconcerned on who has the dinars. They already have access to the legitimate sales from the dealers, so they already know, or will soon know who bought what and how many. You can run but you can't hide. If you think you can beat the IRS out of taxes by running to Bleize or Panama, as they say in New York "forgedaboudit". Thanks again for the post. I've been in Law Enforcement for my whole adult life and anything we can do to keep this soon to happen blessing is OK by me. I can wait a little longer while our guys do their job and catch these killers. Count the cost for the alternative and think before you write some snide remark against someone who is just trying to help us get through the wait. Besides there is a bunch of nuts who say the Rapture is tomorrow and most of us Christians will be gone anyway.LOL. The G-Man knows these things because he not only can read he has a lifetime record of practicing common sense.

FYI, the dinar wasent devalued overnight.......it was declining for years under Saddam due to inflation and printing excessive currency, the only proper thing to do was to print a new currency without Saddams face on it since we pulled him out. It wasent because of terrorists holding dinar laugh.gif it wasent worth s*%t then anyway.....

I am guessing many people live in their own make believe land. First they make up a story that is done, hoping they will be right only to find out they are not, then they have to make up some other lame story to cover why they are wrong. It is like they are writing this 7 year long play.

JMHO but it may be entirely plausible that an agency or combination of agencies could implement certain actions that would allow the tracking of known criminals at the time of cash in.

Let's face it, hasn't the cash in procedure and process been modified already?

They eliminated us being able to exchange for gold, etc.

All in an effort to track & control where and how people can cash in.

I do NOT believe they would be able to control every little criminal BUT, surely they are watching large scale criminals and organized crime leaders.

Agencies have gone to other countries to bring drug kingpins onto US soil for prosecution, who knows what extent they might go to in order to keep an eye on certain levels of criminals.

PLAUSIBLE to some extent, YES.

This one I could "almost" believe, i got an email a few years back that was pictures of a mexican cartels house in a drug raid, i am sure some of you have seen it. In the pictures they showed all kinds of stuff this guy had. A few pictures showed some cash piled up, and i mean lots of cash, American, and if you looked real close i am pretty sure that some of it was Dinar and Dong, not positive, but there was a lot there at least 200 million in dinar, (if thats what it was). so who knows, i just don't see iraq caring about that themselves.

If somehow, the "criminals" were honestly holding things up,....

RV! Let em get on a plane, and get the hell out! Let them go somewhere else and be warlords or thugs.

In another country, those "criminals" wont have the protection of our constitution, and will be properly punished if they continue to comitt crimes.

"eye for an eye" and all that good stuff. IMO

"Ex-Cons & Gang Leaders don't go into banks to get cashiers checks (to buy Dinar), they go into banks to rob banks" Really? Is that so? When I was younger, raised in a big city, I got into trouble and did time, more than once. Now I'm older and have paid my debt to society, raised two kids myself and have a second grandchild on the way. I am not rich but I make a decent living as an executive in the Commercial Collection Industry with 20 yrs experience to date. I use banks, have purchased cashier checks and even bought my Dinar from Capitol One. Did you know that Bikers (gang by definition) are amongst the most prolific fundraisers for various charities across the country? I don't think they're driving around with all that in cash in their leather saddle bags, do you?

Does our government track and monitor large terrorist group and organized crime leaders? They better be or I want some of my tax dollars back! C'mon guys, we live in the information age, is this really that hard to conceive, is it really? During the Olympics, China was tapping into peoples cell phones and the data within. Our government monitors the airwaves constantly. Most of our lives are fingerprinted by everything we do, like purchases with a debit card. If facebook ads can figure out that I am over 40 and single and make sure there are at least 3 ads on my page whenever I log in, is this that hard to accept?

Whether or not this has anything to do with the RV being delayed is questionable but so is 99% of the posts on this site. The reality is there has been a lot of buzz and chaos recently. I only became an investor in Dec so I did not witness the previous 7 years but even some old timers have posted thoughts that indicate that something is going on. This is potentially one of the most historic events to effect the world in ways you and I might never dream of, so let's try not to bash and demean everything that is posted, no matter how unusual it might sound. After all, tell someone who doesn't know about Dinar and the RV that you have invested your money to make millions and watch their response...not too different from what is being posted. Personally, I welcome all viewpoints even some fun poking but when we completely dismiss something because we find it hard to believe then we have really lost sight of what is happening because this event itself is hard to believe. GOOOOOO RV

Edited by ToothyGrins4U
  • Upvote 2

Found over at People's....Just sharing....

"I have been invested in dinar for over 6 years and have followed most of the dinar sites as a guest until today. I feel with all the disinformation swirling around as bad as it is, I needed to share what I know to be true. What I am going to share with you is first hand information that I received today.

(ryno bear) a female acquaintance of mine works for a 3-letter agency in Virginia, and her director just got out of 90 minute teleconference with officials from homeland security, the fbi, and the white house. A Big Part of the current hold-up with the RV has been tracking the many ex-cons, gang leaders, and terroists in and outside of the U.S. that are currently holding sizeable amounts of iqd. This tracking/location project has been ongoing for many months and is almost complete. I was told by my female acquaintance that once this project is finalized the RV will be initiated. She told me that her director was all smiles coming out of the meeting today as much progress has been made. No rates or dates here, just solid facts that we are close to this taking place. Rest easy, we are one day closer.

If I receive any future updates that pertain to our investment, I will be selective, but I will pass on what I can. "

Apparently a new breed of Gurus have hit town.

Go RV!

I have noticed that all of these stories where somebody smiles turn out to be BS. It's kind of like a "tell" when you're playing poker. You look for a tendency that the player has to reveal what kind of hand they have. The reference to a smile indicates that the person who composed the rumor felt the need to try and push the reader's emotional buttons. This is also done frequently with references to God, children, military, and patriotism. So far I haven't seen anybody refer to puppy dogs or bunny rabbits to help sell the rumor but I guess it's not out of the question.

If anything, them being worried about terrorists or whoever (like they would be stashing toilet paper anyway) it would give them more of a reason to change the currency and bills all together.....not waiting till they could recover it all to RV LOL.....thats impossible and would never happen.......

I have noticed that all of these stories where somebody smiles turn out to be BS. It's kind of like a "tell" when you're playing poker. You look for a tendency that the player has to reveal what kind of hand they have. The reference to a smile indicates that the person who composed the rumor felt the need to try and push the reader's emotional buttons. This is also done frequently with references to God, children, military, and patriotism. So far I haven't seen anybody refer to puppy dogs or bunny rabbits to help sell the rumor but I guess it's not out of the question.

I have to agree w you about these stories and the smiling....the last time I ordered dinar, the teller laughed out loud at me and said "don't tell me, tomorrow right?" and shook his head. As I walked out of the bank I passed gas intentionally, stopped at the door and looked him straight in the eyes and smiled....

Found over at People's....Just sharing....

"I have been invested in dinar for over 6 years and have followed most of the dinar sites as a guest until today. I feel with all the disinformation swirling around as bad as it is, I needed to share what I know to be true. What I am going to share with you is first hand information that I received today.

(ryno bear) a female acquaintance of mine works for a 3-letter agency in Virginia, and her director just got out of 90 minute teleconference with officials from homeland security, the fbi, and the white house. A Big Part of the current hold-up with the RV has been tracking the many ex-cons, gang leaders, and terroists in and outside of the U.S. that are currently holding sizeable amounts of iqd. This tracking/location project has been ongoing for many months and is almost complete. I was told by my female acquaintance that once this project is finalized the RV will be initiated. She told me that her director was all smiles coming out of the meeting today as much progress has been made. No rates or dates here, just solid facts that we are close to this taking place. Rest easy, we are one day closer.

If I receive any future updates that pertain to our investment, I will be selective, but I will pass on what I can. "

Apparently a new breed of Gurus have hit town.

Go RV!

I wouldn't doubt this might play a big part because of homeland security now.