Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go tell the truth and get rid of the pumpers. All we want is good intel. Been waiting a long time and all the BS gets old.

Go R.V.

Go tell the truth and get rid of the pumpers. All we want is good intel. Been waiting a long time and all the BS gets old.

Go R.V.

• Upvote 2

This is too easy for me to verify!!

I love when I read countries are cashing out!! The latest about Dubai and someone taking in their IQD and getting a receipt for millions has me so fired up, I can barely stand it!! Unfortunately, today the banks are closed in the UAE so I can't find out until probably Sunday! I doubt they open on Sat. but I will be finding out soon!!

My sister and brother-in-law live in Al Ain which is an hour from Dubai. She is going to Dubai on Sunday to inquire. I have told her to go straight to the manager at the largest bank in Dubai, National Bank of Dubai on Baniyas Road and then check with Citibank on Khalid Bin Al Waleed Street.

I will post if this is factual or not. No BS about them not saying etc. They will and have talked in the past, especially knowing that we are large investors. They have said in the past when this RV's they will take very good care of us, so we will wait and see.

Maybe May 21st-22nd really is the beginning of the end of the world. Could the preacher's prophecy have anything to do with us RVing and seeing how this will lead to the end times? Maybe, just maybe, there is something to all of this. I'm not saying it will be the end of the world because the Bible is clear that no man shall know the day or hour when the SON returns for the rapture to occur, but when Iraq does start to revive, we know things are taking place just as scripture has foretold.

We need to be about our Father's business!

I don't know why people waste their time trying to disprove rumours!! 95% don't believe them anyway the other 5% are fools who will believe the rumours before they would believe you! As I said just wasting your time.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 15

Love how your doing your due diligence on some of the rumors. Since we all know that it is more than likely "not true", you should have them inquire for any additional information that we may like to hear. I like how they have stated they plan to take good care of them upon any RV.. I hope all banks have that mindset of thinking.

• Upvote 2

for one thing, there is no bank in the world . is going to give u receipt for any money like that. the money got too be international. this person is blowing smoke up ur butt. they don't even know the rate. so, go ahead believe that if u wont too

• Upvote 2

<<<<<DEBUNKED>>>>>

Someone one one of the multitude of conference calls had spoken directly to the president of a bank in Dubai. He was told that this is just a rumor and need exchanging is going on at the banks.

Now this does not mean that there is not some behind the scenes crap going on, but for the general pubic. NO EXCHANGE yet...

BTW.. I posted the same rumor yesterday and got my A** handed to me.. It still hurts. Im currently sitting on a donut that my wife had from our daughters birth.

It will RV soon, no worries.

• Upvote 7

It's so convenient that they toss a rumor like this out right when the banks are closed over there. I'm really starting to believe that they are nothing but pumpers. And, if you even so much as question something the mods throw your a$$ off and ban you. They are kool-aid drinkers for sure.

It's so convenient that they toss a rumor like this out right when the banks are closed over there. I'm really starting to believe that they are nothing but pumpers. And, if you even so much as question something the mods throw your a$$ off and ban you. They are kool-aid drinkers for sure.

Wow not sure why you are so angry - I don't drink the Kool-aid..... :D

As far as Dubai - after speaking with someone going thru there the last couple of days (and not their Friday) you can exchange IQD but for a rate that we all know - NOT MILLIONS - sorry

Thanks Iraqi Queen - looking forward to hearing from you as well

thx for the hard work queen, one thing though, the rapture is never ever mentioned in the bible, it is in fact a theory thought up by thomas edison... Thats all, I hope it rvs soon but the weird bible thumping theories are just bizarre. Go ahead and bash, and have a great day

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Agreed Riley :D

This rumor has made its rounds a few times over the last 6 months,

and yet again now. it always causes the same reaction.

January it was Jordan 'cashing out'...then Dubai...all fueled

by the likes of "Frank" and other gurus and proven false then

and it is not happening now and no rate changes listed on any quote

sites.

Thank you Riley for all you do! You are appreciated. :D

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

Go ahead and check it, Queen but I can tell you it's not true.

The Dinar is a CURRENCY. It does not revalue from country to country. This is not a Walmart item you can find on sale here or there. Its got a GLOBAL value. That means anywhere on the planet it equals the same amount whether you are in a bank in Dubai, a bank in Australia or a bank in NYC. PERIOD.

These idiot pumpers just keep hitting the same button and it DOES NOT WORK. It reminds me of 411Eater letters.