Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMF arrest...just a cover-up to force a delay?

Since we have all felt that the RV would have happened long before now, (Except for the LOP crowd, the naysayers, and the dis-information spreaders) could it POSSIBLY be that this IMF arrest is linked to the RV? Perhaps he was actually framed because he wasn't "playing ball"? Or maybe it's a smear campaign to get him out of power so the next guy they put in place to replace him will finally complete the RV on the date and with the rate that "they" (whoever "They" is) want it to be at? It just seems that the timing of the IMF arrest is very suspicious. Also, if you think about it, it's not hard to drum up sex-charges on a person if you have no other dirt on a person. If they needed to "create" a reason to arrest and detain him to prevent what he was about to do, or to replace him in a hurry...wouldn't sex charges be the easiest way to make that happen? Find a hotel maid, bribe her $50,000 to go along with a story to get a particular person arrested...and then you can put someone in power that will do your bidding! Seems like something George Soros might be involved in, in one way or another.

What are your thoughts? Is this outside of the realm of possibilities?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Since we have all felt that the RV would have happened long before now, (Except for the LOP crowd, the naysayers, and the dis-information spreaders) could it POSSIBLY be that this IMF arrest is linked to the RV? Perhaps he was actually framed because he wasn't "playing ball"? Or maybe it's a smear campaign to get him out of power so the next guy they put in place to replace him will finally complete the RV on the date and with the rate that "they" (whoever "They" is) want it to be at? It just seems that the timing of the IMF arrest is very suspicious. Also, if you think about it, it's not hard to drum up sex-charges on a person if you have no other dirt on a person. If they needed to "create" a reason to arrest and detain him to prevent what he was about to do, or to replace him in a hurry...wouldn't sex charges be the easiest way to make that happen? Find a hotel maid, bribe her $50,000 to go along with a story to get a particular person arrested...and then you can put someone in power that will do your bidding! Seems like something George Soros might be involved in, in one way or another.

FYI........ IMF has no role in the Iraqi RV. Peace.

• Upvote 2

Um no I'd say it has more to do (if indeed it is a cover-up) with the French elections and a couple of big deals he has been working on.

I agree this is news to Sarkozy's ears. If they could keep him tied up with the legal proceedings for a couple months he will be out of the elections.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1MYkQQhBQ

How many times has someone from the IMF been charged with crimes like this? I was thinking the same types of things yesterday when I heard about it. Very suspicious.

But their is probably a lot more attention on the IMF these days. So the horny dude is more likely to get caught.

Edited by Doctor Smith

In theroy if the IMF had anything to do with the RV could this not be a attempt to delay but rather a move to get someone out of the way that infact may be holding things up? :)

• Upvote 2

In theroy if the IMF had anything to do with the RV could this not be a attempt to delay but rather a move to get someone out of the way that infact may be holding things up? :)

I agree, it could be either. I guess it all hinges on the big IF...if this guy is in any way connected. If he is holding it up, then it could be a good sign for us that maybe the replacement will hurry things along. IF he is not holding it up but rather moving it forward, then his removal would likely be to cause more delays. IF he has nothing to do with it, then maybe Sarkozy has his own "character smear squad" out eliminating his likely competitor in France's next presidential election. Dirty politicians!!! :angry:

Ok have to call possible B/S on this maid.

I work for an airline and have traveled for over 20 years all over the world.

Have stayed in hotels more than I have stayed at home due to work.

If a maid walks into your room and sees the room is still occupied she will just leave.

Most of the time they will call on the phone and ask if you require cleaning for the day if they know you are still there.

I smell a rat on this one!

• Upvote 1

could it POSSIBLY be that this IMF arrest is linked to the RV?

End Quote.

No.

And what will you all say when the President of France says his daughter was raped by the same man?

Please elaborate. Never heard of that. If you mean the current President Sarkozy.. I 'd think he doesn't have a daughter, actually.

I might be wrong.....I know he has a son.....I read that a French local CouncilWoman said yesterday that there was an attempt by Strauss-Kahn at raping her ( the CouncilWoman) daughter who is a journalist.... I dont know if you meant that or something else. ......Something is definitely wrong with the Man, that's for sure....

If he's guilty then he's gotta pay dearly for it.

Edited by umbertino

Something doesnt sit right........ I know it was a very expensive hotel room and all that........but when the story said he locked her into a bathroom......arent the locks on the Inside? When I always check in to a Motel Six or if I feel like splurging, a Super 8, my locks are on the inside of the bathroom.

• Upvote 2

Something doesnt sit right........ I know it was a very expensive hotel room and all that........but when the story said he locked her into a bathroom......arent the locks on the Inside? When I always check in to a Motel Six or if I feel like splurging, a Super 8, my locks are on the inside of the bathroom.

Sofitel ( French Chain) Hotel in Times Square,NYC.... He was in a $3,000 per night Suite.

Edited by umbertino

Oh for pity sake ... on this one I have to say ... get a life ... please! :angry:

Who are you people who think the RV in Iraq is so big and so important and so powerful that it is something everyone is concerned over and is the basis of every screwball thing that happens that even remotely touches anyone even remotely involved in any event, or organization, that may remotely touch Iraq or world finance? :blink:

So many posters have pushed the RV panic button because they seem to believe that "we the investors in dinar" are somehow being manipulated for major world government concerns. And I cannot fathom where they get the idea that the Iraq dinar is so powerful a goal that everyone ... meaning every government of organization that controls any part of worldwide commerce ... that every tiny thing can be attributed to the state of the RV. :wacko:

I'll say it again ... you gotta get a life, man. There is a whole world out there that has absolutley no interest in the Iraq dinar RV. This news story is part of that world. <_<

:huh:

smee2

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Link to a duplicate posting providing some possible answers.

He may have been freelancing.

He has been replaced and was denied immunity and bail.

You may never hear his name again.

The press is either going to slime him or grow very silent....

Soros is looking for a new pet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

and was denied immunity

End Quote

He never enjoyed Immunity in the first place.

The discussion on the business news side of the media circus pointed out the difference between diplomatic immunity in the course of representing the IMF, or lack thereof when not on IMF business.

It appears he was freelancing, so no immunity.

Their appraisal, not mine; merely repeating.

I just took it for granted that the I in IMF stood for international; which suggested possible immunity when not in your native country.

The media and I could both be wrong. It certainly wouldn't be the first time for me, and he was apparenly not even close to being a Diplomat..

The genius could have chartered a plane to Canada and never had to deal with this, so it is probably a moot point.

At any rate, he is now a guest of Rykers, and bail has been refused so far.

I think they may consider him a flight risk.

There appears to be more to this than what has floated to the top so far.

Yup, I'm with you. I think there is a bigger game going on right now with the world financial systems that we are not privy to.

• Upvote 1