Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor Crackdown?

guster

***** 5-15-2011 PLANET DINAR NEWS FLASH---By Request - Today there will be NO RATE, NO DATE and NO 3 LETTER AGENCY CHAT - Thank you - The Management ******

5-15-2011 Guru Poppy2 guys things are dangerous right now for peoples jobs so please understand...I know you want all you can get & so do i...but the crack down is in place, try to understand

5-15-2011 Guru Dusty I'm backed in a corner intel wise..cannot say What, Where or WHO...you may hate me now..but you won't hate me long...I will just say stay alert...Just sit tight & enjoy the last days/hours of this ride.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

***** 5-15-2011 PLANET DINAR NEWS FLASH---By Request - Today there will be NO RATE, NO DATE and NO 3 LETTER AGENCY CHAT - Thank you - The Management ******

5-15-2011 Guru Poppy2 guys things are dangerous right now for peoples jobs so please understand...I know you want all you can get & so do i...but the crack down is in place, try to understand

5-15-2011 Guru Dusty I'm backed in a corner intel wise..cannot say What, Where or WHO...you may hate me now..but you won't hate me long...I will just say stay alert...Just sit tight & enjoy the last days/hours of this ride.

ghuy'! SoH QI'yaH petaQ!! wej QI'yaH be' maj??

Edited by General Kang
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 11

"Damn You (Curse, very strong expletive. One of the strongest in the Klingon language.) similar to "bastard" or "a**hole." three (Curse, very strong expletive. One of the strongest in the Klingon language.) Good.

Please dear General --- consider this a warning for you have broken TWO cardinal rules of this forum --- #1 NO EXPLETIVES and #2 USE THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE which does not include Klingon --- sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

well guys...I had some really good news about something we've all been waiting for......it included a really nice rate at a very near date.....but I cant have the men in black beating down my door......it will probably be old news by tuesday anyway....oops

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

End Quote

Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot. Again.

Edited by umbertino

Thanks, PVS, for holding the line on this one. I'm impressed with your translation skills (A Trekkie, maybe?). No need for anyone to indluge in profanity, Klingon or not!

Took me a second, but I recognized one of the words as Klingon as well. That's disturbing. :blink:

Shaka. When the walls fell. Darmok and Gilad, on the ocean. . .

Edited by Vinman33

Took me a second, but I recognized one of the words as Klingon as well. That's disturbing. :blink:

Shaka. When the walls fell. Darmok and Gilad, on the ocean. . .

Years ago I was at a Marriott and they were having a Trekkie convention. What a hoot! Vulcans, ferengis, Romulans, and Klingons and even a few borrowed characters and gadgets from Star Wars. That's when I learned about the Klingon language, and that they have actually translated the bible into Klingon, just in case some wayward Klingon is seeking redemption. As Spock would say ...... fascinating!!!

• Upvote 1

Gag order ? ............... Gag me! How can somebody or ANYBODY gag an Online forum. Give me a break, Do these people think they are dealing with bigger morons than they are.

WHO could possibly think that a few people chatting online can change the course of international history? WHO could possibly think that they can stop anyone from saying what they want to or repeating what they have heard??? What the he77 is happening here??

Someone please explain,

Quick'

Before I go insane.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

all the gurus are on vacation with the gov of iraq,thats how we get our info ,

Gag order ? ............... Gag me! How can somebody or ANYBODY gag an Online forum. Give me a break, Do these people think they are dealing with bigger morons than they are.

WHO could possibly think that a few people chatting online can change the course of international history? WHO could possibly think that they can stop anyone from saying what they want to or repeating what they have heard??? What the he77 is happening here??

Someone please explain,

Quick'

Before I go insane.

i agree %100,nice post

Read more:

THIS IS MORE LIKE REAL INTEL.THIS IS THE INFORMATION THAT TELLS US THAT SOMETHING M,AY REALLY BE HAPPENING AS OPPOSED TO THE PUMPERS.

THEIR INTEL IS ENTIRELY TOO AGENDA DRIVEN.

In the past 3 days I have seen quite a few posts like this from you.... What does this mean? Anything at all? Just curious but why do you keep posting this stuff?

Ok nevermind, I read through the rest of the posts on this thread. Seems to be some kind of language...Klingon.

Edited by 20MillionDinar

This is some serious entertainment. WOW!!! Almost sad we go from Ali's date of May 16, 2011 to gag orders to speakin freakin Klingon??? tounges?? I find it hard enough to decifer this Arabic %^#& let alone ride this emotional roller coaster. Another wasted Sunday. For what? Just to be let down again??

GO RV one day

• Upvote 1

Klingon, Klingon---always suspected that when the Iraqi's were operating at warp speed that there was an alien or aliens in the mix!

we now need James T. Kirk . Mister Spock and Bones to save the unieverse with ulhora sending out comunications back to earth [starfleet]--just an old trekkie here the story never changes just go further out there into the new frontiers---LOL!

Hope we don't need to be decompressed or walk into the transporter but this is getting out there further and further--have faith, stop treating others badly becuase you are frustrated with the new frontier--- in the end result , no mater what we will all be there together!

Capt. Cliff