Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I am usually not one to follow this but.................I was drawn to read my horoscope for this week for some reason, I never do but as a scorpio here is what it said. "You've had some cashflow issues in the past, but this week, things are looking up as some unexpected mollah is due to arrive any day now and fatten your pockets."

That is a better sign of the RV then guru on all our favorite websites!

I hope we are all Scorpio's this week! ;)

:D Bring it on Baby!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I am usually not one to follow this but.................I was drawn to read my horoscope for this week for some reason, I never do but as a scorpio here is what it said. "You've had some cashflow issues in the past, but this week, things are looking up as some unexpected mollah is due to arrive any day now and fatten your pockets."

Hey I'm a bull and mine reads the same. Must be bull hockey!!!!!! :blink: Get ten people in a room, give them the same reading without them known the other have it also. Then ask them if this fits. They ALL will respond YES. Dreaming is free!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Hey I'm a bull and mine reads the same. Must be bull hockey!!!!!! :blink: Get ten people in a room, give them the same reading without them known the other have it also. Then ask them if this fits. They ALL will respond YES. Dreaming is free!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

I'm a Taurus myself.........Stubborn allright......And passionate.......among other things.........

It said UNEXPECTED MOLLA . I hope that you are expecting the RV. You gotta watch those stars they are good at throwing curveballs.