Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

050611 Okie Update

Mountain man

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] OK HERE IS WHAT 2 SEPERATE SOURCES FURNISHED--1 SOURCE STATES IT IS DONE--1 SOURCE SAY'S IT IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING DONE. THEY BOTH AGREED THAT PROBABLY SUNDAY WOULD BE THE EARLIEST WE WOULD SEE IT HERE IN THE USA. BOTH SOURCES QUOTING THE SAME RATE. ALSO THE UST AS WELL AS THE IMF IS IN A HIGH STATE OF SECURITY AND WORKING EXPEDIENTLY.---MORE AS RECEIVED--VERY FLUID SITUATION--ALL GOOD--NO QUESTIONS---

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] OK HERE IS WHAT 2 SEPERATE SOURCES FURNISHED--1 SOURCE STATES IT IS DONE--1 SOURCE SAY'S IT IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING DONE. THEY BOTH AGREED THAT PROBABLY SUNDAY WOULD BE THE EARLIEST WE WOULD SEE IT HERE IN THE USA. BOTH SOURCES QUOTING THE SAME RATE. ALSO THE UST AS WELL AS THE IMF IS IN A HIGH STATE OF SECURITY AND WORKING EXPEDIENTLY.---MORE AS RECEIVED--VERY FLUID SITUATION--ALL GOOD--NO QUESTIONS---

What's a friday without a Sunday RV prediction from Okie. He's slippin', he almost didn't make it this week.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What? No "Nuff Said"?

• Upvote 1

OKIE wouldn't piss me off so much if it wasn't for my naive days when I got all happy with his "intel". Even if he is right currently, he no longer gets credit.

And don't get me wrong, I like to feel happy, It was just the hangovers and false info I then passed on that gives me a little twitch.

Edited by qzee
  • Upvote 2

[“And so, with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek, I went to my own bank this afternoon to see for myself what’s going on with the RV since I'm hearing $7.82 up to $14 and don't know what to think.

When I got there, I walked directly over to the bank manager, (who knows me) said hello, and sat down at his desk and told him that I wanted to open another account. He said Great, I can help you with that as he pulled a new account package out of his desk. He started filling out the cover sheet and asked me how much I wanted to deposit, I told him $78,000. I could see mild excitement on his face as he looked up at me to see if I was kidding because I never keep that much in my other account, so I smiled and promptly pulled a 10,000 Dinar note out of my wallet and put it on the desk in front of him.

I could tell by the then confused look on his face that he didn’t know what I had just given him, especially when he asked “what’s that?”

I then had to explain that it was a 10,000 Iraqi Dinar note and that OKIE said it was now worth $7.80 US dollars per Dinar since the revaluation, or about 78,000 US Dollars.

He then said “Who’s OKIE?” I was so flabbergasted that I couldn’t speak for about 10 seconds, but then (after regaining my composure) I said “Well, he is only the most informed man on the planet when it comes to the Dinar… and if He says that IT”S DONE, well, you can take that to the bank, so that’s why I’m here.

Then the bank manager said well, this is the first I’ve heard of this, so let me call my supervisor in corporate to verify. He then got on the phone to on of the VP’s and spent about 5 minutes going back and forth and I could tell from the conversation that the stupid VP didn’t know who OKIE was either and the call ended with the bank manager apologizing that they didn’t have any updated information on the Dinar and with the current rate, so they would only be able to credit my account to the tune of about $ 8.50 instead of the $78,000 I wanted. I said no thanks, I’ll just wait until you guys get the proper rates posted on your screens and he agreed that was probably a good idea.

Needless to say that I was somewhat disappointed, however, the day wasn’t a complete loss though because now I’ve got a great source for REAL Intel. Forget those supposed Boots-On-The-Ground we’ve been listening to, now we’ve got access to Real Banker info coming from people wearing Gucci-Loafers!

For all you skeptics, here’s some real intel I received: From my listening in on the call between the Bank Manager and the VP, I was able to confirm AS FACT that there is indeed a country named Iraq and that they do indeed have a currency called the Iraqi Dinar and it has REAL Value (just not as much value as we want at this time).

Therefore, I can only conclude that everything OKIE says must be true and that he obviously must indeed know what he’s talking about because didn’t he just say on 5-5-11 and I Quote: “LISTEN AND LISTEN CLOSELY--BANK---BANK---BANK----BANK--NOW IF THAT ISN'T PLAIN ENOUGH I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS--NO QUESTIONS PERMITTED”

Well, to make a long story longer, I didn’t get he $78,000 deposited (yet) and since I’ve still got bills to pay I guess I’m going to have to sell my interest in this Bridge I’ve been holding, some of may know it by the name of Golden Gate. It’s a little old, but it’s in great shape. I was going to wait to sell my interest until the economy got better under Bernanke’s QE 9, which I would have thought we would have had by now seeing that we can easily get 5 margin calls in the Silver market in under 2 weeks, but it looks like the Fed is holding out on us.

The bridge is worth about 4 Billion USD, but I’d be willing to let go my interest for about 30 million Dinar (20 million if in small denominations under 1000) or about $4,000 cash (USD) if that’s all you’ve got. The price is obviously negotiable due to me not wanting to charge too much because I expect to be rich any day now. Any takers?”]

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

No, no...to earn credibility on the FB site, you have to slam the last guy who posted slam Oakie, say something sarcastic/funny and then post a super low rate and a far out date. By the way, I don't think the RV is happening till 2076 and the rate will be $-9.71.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

[Okie] Good evening everyone and ships at sea. I apologize but my cap lock is broken so it won't look like I'm yelling at you tonight. I have two things from my sources.

[Okie] Gembox, Gembox, Gembox, Gembox, Bank, Bank, Bank, Bank,

[Okie] Nuff said

this intel is provided by Okie made up by Okie and is only in Okies head. Any republication or bashing will be invited and welcomed.

• Upvote 1

LOL, US Treasury is always in a high state of security, IMF is the same. There is nothing unusual about that. Last intel posted by OKIE was the ATM's guarded BS, the airport closed BS and borders closed top of the pile BS there are no border controls. Keep believing this OKIE clown and when he says go to the bank go ahead and embarrass yourselves. It is Saturday morning here in Iraq and it is over cast. That is the intel from Iraq. Banks don't work on Saturday here it is considered the weekend like we usually call Saturday and Sunday but here Friday and Saturday are the weekends. BAN okie and his BS. Let's get back to reality, if it is going to RV it will if not then we have all been had. Only invest what you can afford to lose.

• Upvote 1

I get it now...

Okie the speedy oil change dude will have a statement everyday that it will RV until it does finally happen and he will say "see my intel was right"....

WOW !! What marvelous psychological foresight analysis on your part. As a professional opinion adjunct statement--Every site owner or so called "guru" without exception is involved for either one of two or for both reasons - to make money or for the ego gratification of saying "I told you so". This is the most assuredly accurate post you will read among all the IQD related pontificating BS.

I get it now...

Okie the speedy oil change dude will have a statement everyday that it will RV until it does finally happen and he will say "see my intel was right"....

I didn't know Walmart had an automotive section. Thanks!

Okie took so long to post because he was hanging out with Seal Team 6 helping with Bin Laden's burial at sea :lol:

Okie wasn't hanging out with the Seal Team. He was supervising the Seal Team. The Seals don't make a move without clearing it with Okie.

Okee dokee Okie! I guess you are back for your weekly "bashing!' What will you do when there is a real RV? Who will you hound then? Just joking...it is fun to read your predictions. I have been reading them for such a long time now and guess what? One day you will be right. Looking forward to next week!

Okie has gotten blasted here so often. However, if you watch the world news, you can learn happenings in Iraq yourself - if you want to believe the world news. I'm with Okie. It's happening and SOON! Go RV!!!!!

Thanks for the heads up Mr 2 post pumper.....