Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Breaking news*** lower denoms

easyrider

ohmy.gifemot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gif we shall see but take with a BIG grain of salt.

GOOD MORNING AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA...OK, BIG WORD IN FROM A BIG HOUSE IN A BIG CITY, SHABIBI ANNOUNCED ON IRAQI TV THAT THE RV IS IMMINENT, WILL CREATE JOBS, AND BE GREAT FOR THE ECONOMY. LOWER DEMONS WILL BE RELEASED IN 24 HOURS, SUFFICED TO SAY, WE ARE THERE, MY CONTACTS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CORRECT EXCEPT FOR THE DATE, I AM CRYING ON MY KEYBOARD FROM THE WONDER OF THE NEWS. BE PREPARED FOR THIS BLESSING TO HIT THIS WEEK...NUFF SAID!!!!

lol so this is what i get for bringing okie jokie to the forum hehe i guess i deserve it bash away.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifohmy.gifrolleyes.gif

staleface.jpg.gif

Very fitting!! Gotta love Stone Cold!!! B)

• Upvote 1

If smaller denoms were made we would get to see them before they were released, just like the new notes that were made in 2003 lol Okie is a clown for sure!

No kidding right? But would they really show Low-denoms prior to a RV? Jus say'n..

However, Okie needs to realize we have boots on the ground that can easily confirm or de-bunk the info. he puts out... And to give a time limit of 24 hours, people can easily put out an e-mail to their boots on the ground and request if the info. is legit.

And yet you can't help but read Okies stuff. ( Closet Okie fans) lol. I always look forward to the next Okie post. It'skinda like the National Enquirer for dinar folks. I mean come on, I know he's nuts, but what would you do without your Okie fix? :):)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I don't read OKIE but I saw the lower denom headline... found this interesting:

LOWER DEMONS WILL BE RELEASED IN 24 HOURS. So Demons will be invading by tomorrow? Makes you wonder who his intel is if he knows that.:huh:

LOWER DEMONS WILL BE RELEASED IN 24 HOURS. So Demons will be invading by tomorrow? Makes you wonder who his intel is if he knows that.:huh:

Didn't you hear? Okie sold his soul to the Dinar Devil to be a messenger to all dinarians. It was an ultimate sacrifice to be named a GURU, but to each their own I suppose.... lol

• Upvote 1

Now, here's a post you can believe. Some day the Dinar is going to RV/RI and you can take it to the bank. Now, how's that for revelation? It's about time someone told the truth, so there it is. I don't want to get everybody too excited so I didn't say it would be in our lifetime, just "SOMEDAY". The G-Man knowss these important things because of his Internationaly famous highly trained investigative team made up of Chief Inspector Jaques Clusteau, Fromer Chief Inspector Dreyfus, and Maxwell Smart. Recently he was able to contract Insppector Gadget which complete's this extraordinary group of world famous law enforcement professionals. Now, here's a post you can try and figure out. No Joke this one. Superman just renounced his American Citizenship. No Joke. I thought Superman was an illegal alien. The G-Man and his world famous highly trained investigative team will get to the bottom of this.

ohmy.gifemot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gif we shall see but take with a BIG grain of salt.

GOOD MORNING AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA...OK, BIG WORD IN FROM A BIG HOUSE IN A BIG CITY, SHABIBI ANNOUNCED ON IRAQI TV THAT THE RV IS IMMINENT, WILL CREATE JOBS, AND BE GREAT FOR THE ECONOMY. LOWER DEMONS WILL BE RELEASED IN 24 HOURS, SUFFICED TO SAY, WE ARE THERE, MY CONTACTS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CORRECT EXCEPT FOR THE DATE, I AM CRYING ON MY KEYBOARD FROM THE WONDER OF THE NEWS. BE PREPARED FOR THIS BLESSING TO HIT THIS WEEK...NUFF SAID!!!!

Hallo Easy, if is your post true why is in rumor section??? Anybody confirm what Shab said???

hi drox, et al ------- all it makes me what to do is SEE THE PICTURES --- real un-doctored - not fake --- OF THIS NEW CURRENCY! I do believe the 24 hours is UP!

ok so maybe it also makes me throw up a little in my soul .... i still smell rat

• Downvote 1

Now, here's a post you can believe. Some day the Dinar is going to RV/RI and you can take it to the bank. Now, how's that for revelation? It's about time someone told the truth, so there it is. I don't want to get everybody too excited so I didn't say it would be in our lifetime, just "SOMEDAY". The G-Man knowss these important things because of his Internationaly famous highly trained investigative team made up of Chief Inspector Jaques Clusteau, Fromer Chief Inspector Dreyfus, and Maxwell Smart. Recently he was able to contract Insppector Gadget which complete's this extraordinary group of world famous law enforcement professionals. Now, here's a post you can try and figure out. No Joke this one. Superman just renounced his American Citizenship. No Joke. I thought Superman was an illegal alien. The G-Man and his world famous highly trained investigative team will get to the bottom of this.

I heard on Talk Radio about Superman...and Jacques Clusteau is really a woman! :lol::lol:

Easy,

I've been on this site for a while now and have known you to be a skeptic about such things. Darin, Keep, and yourself have a tendency to call BS at will and especially on things like this. I can only hope that the procrastination, indecency and down right assinine behavior of the GOI has not finally gotten to you, friend. As for Okie, well (insert statement of appreciation of efforts but a seriously lowered grade for execution)... I say we "take what we can carry and give nothing back!" Here's to 2011 and a successful RV!!!

<_< *sighs* -_-

hmmm...gee...i disappear for about a week...and its still the same? hmmm...oh well... *sighs* -_-

I thought that it seemed kind of quite around here without the sporadic bursts of machine gun fire. ;)

It's Friday, time to crank it up. Okie is saying that this is our last weekend before the RV.

Now has he made claims like that before or am I just experiencing Deja Voo-kie ? :D

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I live in Illinois and spoke with the President of my Credit Union, he mentioned to me that they certainly aren't prepared for any RV (but that's no surprise), However he did mention that he would check with his brokers they use in NY and see what they thought. He contacted me back yesterday and told me that the word at both of their brokers offices is that the IQD would RV in 2011. Not tomorrow, not next month but in 2011. Now I'm not saying it won't happen in the next month or so, but the fact that they aren't saying tomorrow and that they are saying 2011 gives me a very good feeling. I'm so tired of seeing all of the post's about tomorrow, May , June, etc.... Anytime this year sounds really good to me at this point and also sounds more realistic.

I also went to Wells Fargo and opened up an account in the City in which I live today, at the recommendation of a guy from another site. Reason being Wells Fargo is the second largest bank in the United States, so if something is going to happen, they will be prepared for it. He mentioned to me that you have to be a member of that bank for anywhere from 30-90 days prior to the RV to be able to exchange or at least you have priority over non-members. (May be true, may not be, but doesn't hurt either way to open up an account for free). Anyway....after completing my account registration, I just asked how ofter they deal with foreign currency, the lady menitoned that it wasn't all that often. She was very honest with me. So I asked if they had a De La Rue machine and she told me that they did in fact have one. I was very surprised by this, because every other bank that I have called or emailed won't even talk about it. So that too was kind of refreshing. Don't know if it really means anything or not, but it's nice to know that they have the ability IF and WHEN the time does come for the RV.

• Upvote 1