Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MTT Call

Cygnus

For entertainment purposes only. Thought it was interesting until I got to the part about an "interim government". Cheers!

---

I'm sending this email to several of you. I was on a great MTT call last night. I wanted to call everyone and wake you up to get on. A gentlemen came on the "midnight think tank" around midnight with great knowledge of what's going on with the "rv". He said he was not in a position to identify himself by name, but that he is in the know about what has been going on, and has been the one advising Okie, Blaino and many others about how the revalue will work. He said "when they speak about a high up source, that is me"! He offered to do a Q&A, and of course Wayne jumped all over it. He came on about midnight, and I fell asleep somewhere around 2:30...so I don't think I missed too much of the call, as it goes off at 3 am....normally. I do not believe that any of it was recorded.

He said that much of the intel that people have joked about was actually "right on", but that things change at the last minute. As we all know many countries are involved in this.....I've heard about 180 countries. He said there are 57 currencies in the basket to revalue with the IQD. This has never happened. The is a very historical event in history for many, many reasons. He said we've all heard it referred to as the "greatest transfer of wealth in history", and he seemed to think that was putting it mildly. He said this can't "not happen". Many countries are begging for this revalue...they desperately need it.

The rv should have happened at least 5 or 6 different times. Intel was correct....situations changed. China has played a big part. The Federal Reserve has played a big part. I'm sure I'll remember more during the day, and I'll share if I do, but basically he is saying...."do not pay any attention to the $.86 rate, or any of the low rates...that would destroy Iraq, because investors would come in and buy it up, and own Iraq, pretty much like buying stock in a company." Much of this reinforced what we've been hearing. He said "we are very, very close to the revalue"!! On a rate.....he said he didn't think that it could possibly come in under the $3.22 RI, and pretty much said he felt that the $3.86 was certainly not out of the question. He does know the rate...but could say just so much. He did say it could possibly come in a little over $4. He said it can always change at the last minute, but doesn't think it will.....things are in place already for this event!!

He said this is the first time in history, that he knows of anyway (and he's been in this business over 20 years).... that individuals like you and I have been involved in anything like this. And apparently they didn't need out involvement and interference in the process. He said this kind of thing is normally a monetary situation that is worked out between the different countries and the IMF and that the small guy is not a part of it. He started the call off with saying that he knew how much negative info we've all gotten from the bankers, and that they had to do it that way, and the bankers for the most part had been instructed to tell us about the "scam", and that most of them actually believed that to be true, until you get to the higher ups that knew what was really going on.

He said he thought the rate should come in from $3.22......a little over $4. He said .....do not run to the banks to cash in, because he strongly feels that 60...90...120 days, it will jump again.....don't be in a rush. There is more money to be made. He said don't worry about the U.S. dollar falling. I don't really understand this part...but he said that was actually a good thing for the U.S. right now, because it was easier for us to pay off our debts. He said the dollar will come back strong. That was sure a positive note that I have not heard from anyone else.

He said he knows the lady that spoke about the "Certified Balance Sheet".....and that we should listen to her...that she is brilliant and knows what she is talking about.

Bottomline.....everything is in place.....the rate will be very good, and it should happen very, very soon. Pretty much said maybe hours after the press conference today, or possibly into tomorrow. He does not see this possibly going until May 1st (Monday). Historically, revalues have occurred on the last Thursday of April....not sure why??

On a somewhat different note, there as a lady on last night that I've heard many times on the MTT. She spoke with what seemed to be great knowledge about what is coming down with the Federal Reserve. She told the room that we...the "good guys" have bought out the Federal Reserve, and that they're going down. She says we'll have an interim gov. in place for 6 months until we can vote in our new leaders. She says this is already in place. This is not news to many of you. We may have a little rocky road for 6 months or so. We may need to make preparations. I personally don't know where to start. The MTT and others will advise us more as these things come into play.

It's all good!!! We're almost there!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

I'm thinking that there are too many players that are in this plan laid out above for all of them to stay quiet about the Dinar's RV for this long. The more players you get in the game the harder it gets to control the flow of information in and out. Now what I do believe is that the "Plan" has been re-thought to include others (countries & governments) as it progressed. For a certain price I'm sure. Hence the stalling. JMHO.

• Upvote 2

He said he was not in a position to identify himself by name, but that he is in the know about what has been going on, and has been the one advising Okie, Blaino and many others about how the revalue will work. He said "when they speak about a high up source, that is me"!

this is where i quit reading...... :lol:

• Upvote 1

People that say stuff like "I saw the [blank] and stopped reading" are extremely close-minded and intolerant individuals in denial of several things, not the least of which is the level of confidence in which they have (presumably) purchased a worthless currency in hopes it will make them overnight millionaires. Show some more pride in yourself, and stop broadcasting to the world how immature you are. A logical and intelligent person would read something and consider all possibilities within the scope of what's conceivable given the facts and standard deviation, and by no means would they immediately cover their ears and say "la la la, I'm not listening!" just because they don't want to hear something they can't consider to be possible. If you don't like it, don't read it. But spare us the brandishing of your insecurities.

Queezy, it's not possible to have only wealthy people in the world. (I wish it were so) There have to be some simple minded lower class people as well. Guess which ones are the risk takers? Who will lose and who will win. I liked what you said and I agree. +1 The wealthy get back up and try again, people at the opposite end of this spectrum try once and then when it fails, they turn to riddicule. The wealthy will always win because they get back up again. The other side loses because they stay down and quit trying. It's an entitlement mind set that takes over that favors quiting and getting free hand outs from the government who takes from the wealthy and who have themselves experienced loss as well but they have learned the simple lesson of getting back up.

So if this all does not work out, then try something else. Yeah I know it would really suck but you have to keep trying. :D

Edited by the next contestant
  • Upvote 6

People that say stuff like "I saw the [blank] and stopped reading" are extremely close-minded and intolerant individuals in denial of several things, not the least of which is the level of confidence in which they have (presumably) purchased a worthless currency in hopes it will make them overnight millionaires. Show some more pride in yourself, and stop broadcasting to the world how immature you are. A logical and intelligent person would read something and consider all possibilities within the scope of what's conceivable given the facts and standard deviation, and by no means would they immediately cover their ears and say "la la la, I'm not listening!" just because they don't want to hear something they can't consider to be possible. If you don't like it, don't read it. But spare us the brandishing of your insecurities.

I see you've been here only a short time ... so that leads me to wonder if you're a long time investor if you haven't been elsewhere before here? And that also leads me to point out how humorous I find your post on more than one level but I'll just point out one here ....

"A logical and intelligent person would read something and consider all possibilities"

I believe overall (with certain and mostly obvious exceptions) the people who contribute within this site are overqualified based on your specs. IMHO anyone with an iota of common sense ---- after reading the plethora of spew coming from those you're referring to (and the original post is just a sampling) --- realize that it is just that.

The TRUTH is, right here at this moment where we sit.... is that no one knows ... and again IMHO that is the valiant approach ... none of them use much discretion.

Welcome to DV :)

• Upvote 3

Queezy, it's not possible to have only wealthy people in the world. (I wish it were so) There have to be some simple minded lower class people as well. Guess which ones are the risk takers? Who will lose and who will win. I liked what you said and I agree. +1 The wealthy get back up and try again, people at the opposite end of this spectrum try once and then when it fails, they turn to riddicule. The wealthy will always win because they get back up again. The other side loses because they stay down and quit trying. It's an entitlement mind set that takes over that favors quiting and getting free hand outs from the government who takes from the wealthy and who have themselves experienced loss as well but they have learned the simple lesson of getting back up.

So if this all does not work out, then try something else. Yeah I know it would really suck but you have to keep trying. :D

Amen brutha!

I see you've been here only a short time ... so that leads me to wonder if you're a long time investor if you haven't been elsewhere before here? And that also leads me to point out how humorous I find your post on more than one level but I'll just point out one here ....

"A logical and intelligent person would read something and consider all possibilities"

I believe overall (with certain and mostly obvious exceptions) the people who contribute within this site are overqualified based on your specs. IMHO anyone with an iota of common sense ---- after reading the plethora of spew coming from those you're referring to (and the original post is just a sampling) --- realize that it is just that.

The TRUTH is, right here at this moment where we sit.... is that no one knows ... and again IMHO that is the valiant approach ... none of them use much discretion.

Welcome to DV :)

I've been watching for a long time on a number of different sites and only recently joined and started posting due to a need to fulfill my own creative expressions on these forums (I honestly have felt some camaraderie amongst the long term members here and felt a pull to join the group and hopefully gain acceptance and commiserate with you all). I meant no offense to those who have experience in spotting trash rumors and pumper B.S., but rather to those quick to jump to the conclusion that every single tidbit of information posted in "rumor" or "pumper" posts is garbage and not worth reading and therefore they just stop after a commonly incorrect number or phrase just because they assume it is more of the same. This is foolish and reckless, if nothing else. There is value in reading something in its entirety in order to make a valid and educated determination about its contents. I'm just saying, it's rather immature and self-defining of those who just say "I stopped reading at [blank]" just because they're so battered with rumors not amounting to anything. My advice to those people is to keep it cool, calm, and collected and take things one post at a time, weighing all the information against one's own opinions and perspectives. Don't just jump on an Okie-bashing bandwagon because everyone else is up in arms about the disreputableness of pumper poison. That's all, ;)

• Upvote 11

The "good guys" have "bought out" the Federal Reserve and we're going to have "an interim government for 6 months." If stating that he was Okie's source didn't make you laugh and stop reading, THAT last sentence should have been enough to put you on the floor laughing your ass off. :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The "good guys" have "bought out" the Federal Reserve and we're going to have "an interim government for 6 months." If stating that he was Okie's source didn't make you laugh and stop reading, THAT last sentence should have been enough to put you on the floor laughing your ass off. :lol:

It was quite humorous, and so even more of a reason to read the entire post! Being angry and fed up with something because of a "sigh, this again?" statement or proclamation is not beneficial. Use these rumor posts as an avenue to release frustration and anxiety through humor, but don't get all riled up over them and whatnot...

I find them quite interesting and entertaining. More so than the news links and other sections... Although I do enjoy my Opinions and Perspectives section perusing.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

With an interim government, we may just cease to exist as a sovereign nation...

Good luck convincing Americans that we "have things under control" with that type of a system in place. And the FED being dismantled and IRS dissolved in order to bring us back to the gold standard and raise the value of our economy and currency again? Psh... unlikely story. People in control of that have waaaaaay too much say in how things go down. Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Annunaki, whoever it may be that is behind "The Plan" or is "The Author" of this, would never let the free people (misnomer?) choose what happens to them.

Just my 2¢

• Upvote 3

For entertainment purposes only. Thought it was interesting until I got to the part about an "interim government". Cheers!

He said that much of the intel that people have joked about was actually "right on", but that things change at the last minute.

That statement is plain idiotic!!!!!!!!!

If intel does not pan out......IT WAS NEVER RIGHT!!!

DITTO, WELL STATED.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ditto Tqueezy......Cygnus started with(for entertainment puposes only) The people bitching about the messenger need to remember it's named RUMORS for a reason. The biggest bashers never contribute any positive input only negative crap. They need to start their own forums and that way they can bash each other and feel good about their puny little negative pea brains... :blink: uh-oh...I'm starting to be influenced!.Have fun folks, life is short and can be sweet...our choice Ease up on the negativity...where were you b4 dinar possibilities? Bash me too if you like...I've got hide thicker than a croc....idle (that too) :P :P

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1