Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You be the GURU

Mrgrizz44

So I watched D.V. for several months before I decided to join. One of the main reasons I did was because of the level of intellect and knowledge displayed by the posters.(Adams VIP opportunities did not hurt my decision either)

In the last few weeks especially there has been alot of negativity and cutting statements made by numerous folks. So here is your chance to say what you think is going to happen with this investment. Give me your best senario. Who knows we might collectivley come up with a viable prediction.

Maybe, just maybe some can get the bad vibes out of their system. If nothing else you might find some humor in this.

Some of you have partially or fully done this with another post, Feel free to pull it over, tweek it and post it here so you dont have to do it again.

IF YOU WANT TO BE NEGATVE MOVE ON TO THE NEXT POST.

Ill give it a shot first.

I will go under the assumption that there is 27 trillion dinar printed.

I dont believe there will be a lop since I believe that would make any major investor shy away from Iraq.

I dont believe that the U.S.s budget approval is tied to the R.V.

I think Maliki is about to find out what kind of pressure a pissed off partially formed democracy that wants to be fully formed can put on him.

I think the U.S. Govt is pushing him (Maliki) from the other side. He is also starting to realize his dream of being a dictator is falling apart on him.

I think Kuwait has made an agreement to be paid over a period of time so Iraq can be released from its Chapter 7 sanctions to appease the WTO and IMF.

I dont believe we will see a 3 plus dollar R.V. (I got in this hoping for a 10 Cent R.V. because with the amount I bought it will pay off everything I owe after taxes) I think the possibility of a $1.30 to $1.75 is a possibility since I think The banks in Iraq have collected a great deal of the bills and destroyed them and are holding many for safe keeping to be destroyed later. That in conjunction with the price of oil and the amount of oil sales they have had over the last 6 months will support that amount for an R.V.

I also think that Iraq will run the larger denominations in conjunction with some newer unissued lower denominations and eventually (within a year) have all the higher denominations out of circulation so the can be rid of all the 000s.

So to sum this up I predict a $1.30 to $1.75 R.V. by June 14th.

Why June 14th you ask? Because no one really knows and I cant think of a better birthday present for myself.

Alright all you Gurus lay it on me!!!!

• Upvote 5

What made your predictions of a RV going from $0.10 to mid $1 range?

Just curious...

Its hard to determine what is out in circulation - we can only speculate

Its hard to determine if big bills are being destroyed. The CBI could be holding them in case they need to redistribute them.

this is gonna pop either in May or June 2011 be ready.

I have been thinking June....

I think crude oil may be at a peak level for the summer driving season

The release of the DFI funds

The Govt. should HOPEFULLY be fully formed by than, but w/ M and his slow progress who knows, LOL

HCL should be worked on or agreed upon

WTO full membership should be close

Ch. 7 sanctions could be released..

And the Summit being in May could show the state of Iraq and their actual stability.

I agree with the basic premises laid out by Mrgrizz. Above all, I believe that a LOP, followed by an RV, would drive away investors in Iraq in droves. Think about it for yourself: how much would YOU put into a country or company that just threw its initial round of investors under the bus? If you knew ahead of time that was the plan, would YOU be here today? How Iraq handles this will be watched very closely by potential investors.

At the same time, I think that the predictions of an RV of $3 per IQD and above are WAY overinflated. I agree with Keepm's contention on this score that there are likely NOT enough IQD available to cover that size of an RV. However, where I part ways with Keepm is that we need to take into account both the effect of fractional banking AND the undetermined sum of electronic IQD (much of it outside of the CBI) that isn't in circulation but could very well have an impact on the RV.

My gut feel is that the world's financial authorities are having to get VERY creative, given the collective state of the world economy. The fiat based currency system is crumbling. Perhaps (and it is just that, and no more!) they are taking a new direction, with Iraq being the first round of that new direction.

I'm guessing (and it's just that!) we'll see an RV on the order of .86-1.17, within the next few months, pending completion of the GOI and UN Chapter 7 actions. JMO. GO RV!

• Upvote 1

lol well okie is saying the follwing:

Apr 12 3:44 PM [OKIE_OIL_MAN] NEWS SOUND-BITE-----SHABBI IS IN SWITZERLAND WITH BANK OF INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS AT THIS EXACT MOMENT

3:47 PM [OKIE_OIL_MAN] CLOSE THE BEDROOM DOOR--THIS MARRIAGE IS ABOUT TO BE CONSUMMATED

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol well okie is saying the follwing:

Apr 12 3:44 PM [OKIE_OIL_MAN] NEWS SOUND-BITE-----SHABBI IS IN SWITZERLAND WITH BANK OF INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS AT THIS EXACT MOMENT

3:47 PM [OKIE_OIL_MAN] CLOSE THE BEDROOM DOOR--THIS MARRIAGE IS ABOUT TO BE CONSUMMATED

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I have learned -and confirmed - who OKIE'S contact/informant is.

I now understand why he truly believes what he puts out there....

I would too......

OKIE'S biggest problem is that he gets too excited, and shares EVERYTHING he hears,

without considering the glitches and snags that may slow things down.

No, I am not going to say who it is, because too many would call "BS", anyway.

Bring on the minuses!!

I bet Adam knows who OKIE'S friend is....

• Upvote 3

I like what your saying. My money is on June. I've had IQD and kept up with this site for over 6 months and there are soooo many different opinions that it is just unreal. Lots of good information to pick through.

Hopefully one day we will just wake up to a happy surprise on Forex to find that it has finally moved significantly in the right direction! GO RV!!!

What made your predictions of a RV going from $0.10 to mid $1 range?

Just curious...

No, what I was saying was when I got into this investment I was hoping for at least .10 cents so I could at least walk out debt free. Id still have to work but just think how nice it would be to only have your basic bills!

The average middle to lower income investors will try to bail out of this investment long before the mythical, and totally proven by facts and simple math, cannot happen soon for any substantial amount, legend of the Iraqi dinar comes to fruition. And all the early investors would have reaped a far greater reward on their investment had they purchased gold or silver. IMHO

10 cents if we are lucky. 12-24 months. Ali wont be getting any more biz from me. In fact,after reading his interview, I am dumping 1/2 of mine (Appx. 3 million) . His interview was eye opening for sure.

I believe all the negative articles are doing just what they want them to do, and that is to cause doubt. What a better way to remove even more large denominations from worldwide circulation.

• Upvote 1