Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

someone please answer my question

addin

i just want to know how about about our dinar that we hold after delete three zero

it gonna be like this 10000 iqd = 10 new iqd

or

10000 iqd = 10x1000 new iqd

I am that guy that knows nothing. I have read and researched. I feel Iraq hates us and has no interest in our country gaining wealth. In fact the sept 11th attach was about crashing our economy. I would not be surprised if they print all new currentcy all together and have a in country trade in at some value. That said I think this forums opinion is that 10k would be 100. The is not enough intel out there to determine how much currentcy (dinar) is in curculation. But if there is a massive amout a lop is possible. The one major thing that scares me is you can purchase 100,000,000.00 on dinar trade as a standard option. This is just reality but so you know who I am and what I am hoping for. I hope most of the intel in here is off and they will follow th history of kuiwait. The major difference is kuiwait had a internationally traded currency and a strong stable government before there invasion.

I am that guy that knows nothing. I have read and researched. I feel Iraq hates us and has no interest in our country gaining wealth. In fact the sept 11th attach was about crashing our economy. I would not be surprised if they print all new currentcy all together and have a in country trade in at some value. That said I think this forums opinion is that 10k would be 100. The is not enough intel out there to determine how much currentcy (dinar) is in curculation. But if there is a massive amout a lop is possible. The one major thing that scares me is you can purchase 100,000,000.00 on dinar trade as a standard option. This is just reality but so you know who I am and what I am hoping for. I hope most of the intel in here is off and they will follow th history of kuiwait. The major difference is kuiwait had a internationally traded currency and a strong stable government before there invasion.

Did you say LOP? Please read up on a LOP. This is used here so much. After you read on a LOSS OF PROFIT used on an over inflated economy... (which this is not) please Educated me on how it applies here. THANK YOU. :blink:

Did you say LOP? Please read up on a LOP. This is used here so much. After you read on a LOSS OF PROFIT used on an over inflated economy... (which this is not) please Educated me on how it applies here. THANK YOU. :blink:

It is very possible I did not understand what they are asking.

i just want to know how about about our dinar that we hold after delete three zero

or

Yes 10000 iqd = 10 new iqd if 3 zero`s are removed. Its called math hahahah just kidding. But yes thats the way it would be.

what they are discussing and nothing has happened officially yet, is redenomination of the currency. This can happen in two ways. taking 3 zeros off the note and taking 3 zero's off the rate. So if they did this it would mean that your 25,000 note would become 25 and so forth down the line. Taking 3 zero's off the rate would mean that .00086 would become .86. They are saying, as per the article yesterday, of doing both at the same time and restoring the rate of the 1980's which would be in the $3.00 range. So lets say you have one million iqd. if they do an rd/rv it would mean that your 1 mil would become 1 thousand x it by the 3.00 rate and you would make $3,000.00 on your 1000.00 investment, less the spread and the fee of course.

or

The whole reason for taking off three zeros is to reduce their liability post RV. In other words if there is 25 trillion dinars in circulation, after a LOP it now becomes 25 billion dinars. So yes, your 10,000 IQD note now becomes 10 IQD. At the same time they will change the exchange rate which will be the RV. I would think that they would have a rate at least to 3 because a straight LOP does nothing for the value of their currency. So in that senerio your 10,000 IQD becomes worth 30 USD which is three times what you paid for it.

It is very possible I did not understand what they are asking.

You did understand what they were asking correctly.....alot of people on here dont understand the reality of when a lop/redenomination happens.....and yes with the large money supply out there it is still very possible....its not just done during periods of hyperinflation....its done when things stabilize to combat the after affects of hyperinflation but most people cant handle anyone telling them they wont make millions even when you put the truth in front of their face......they currently have 24 trillion dinar outside of the banks in circulation......

look at this doc from the CBI/MOF.....scroll down till you see where it says currency outside of banks on the left.....look over and the amount is 24, XXX (thats in billions) so thats actually 24 trillion.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

You did understand what they were asking correctly.....alot of people on here dont understand the reality of when a lop/redenomination happens.....and yes with the large money supply out there it is still very possible....its not just done during periods of hyperinflation....its done when things stabilize to combat the after affects of hyperinflation but most people cant handle anyone telling them they wont make millions even when you put the truth in front of their face......they currently have 24 trillion dinar outside of the banks in circulation......

look at this doc from the CBI/MOF.....scroll down till you see where it says currency outside of banks on the left.....look over and the amount is 24, XXX (thats in billions) so thats actually 24 trillion.....

It amazes me that people give negatives to a post like this that only speaks the truth. I got you back to even

• Upvote 3

Cool bro thanks!

what they are discussing and nothing has happened officially yet, is redenomination of the currency. This can happen in two ways. taking 3 zeros off the note and taking 3 zero's off the rate. So if they did this it would mean that your 25,000 note would become 25 and so forth down the line. Taking 3 zero's off the rate would mean that .00086 would become .86. They are saying, as per the article yesterday, of doing both at the same time and restoring the rate of the 1980's which would be in the $3.00 range. So lets say you have one million iqd. if they do an rd/rv it would mean that your 1 mil would become 1 thousand x it by the 3.00 rate and you would make $3,000.00 on your 1000.00 investment, less the spread and the fee of course.

This has been covered soooooo many times, just wondering why this keeps comming up? perhaps if they did just a little research they could answer their own question. BTW under this concept a 50.00 IQD note is worth less than 25,000.00 note......PLEASE!

It amazes me that people give negatives to a post like this that only speaks the truth. I got you back to even

Keep, I have given you +1 on three posts today. People need to look at opinions and facts and learn from it one way or the other .... there are many things we don't like.

Many are saying a LOP would devalue our investment. Keep is not saying that. He has said that the LOP would maintain the IQD value and possible RV at a higher rate. What is everybody's problem with that?

Keep, I have given you +1 on three posts today. People need to look at opinions and facts and learn from it one way or the other .... there are many things we don't like.

Many are saying a LOP would devalue our investment. Keep is not saying that. He has said that the LOP would maintain the IQD value and possible RV at a higher rate. What is everybody's problem with that?

Agreed!! I think people hate it because it means they wont make millions of this like they were probly told before they invested, and is the whole reason they bought dinar...so to tell them its probly not going to happen, and that they will only make thousands might be kind of upsetting I guess.....I got over it too.....There is still a possibility of anything happening, but as of now, it doesnt seem likely that if it does RV that it will be a really high rate....and that IF they do lop, we will still make a good profit!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Truth of the matter is

1)Nobody knows for sure what's happening

2) They could decide to LOP

3) They could decide NOT to LOP

Bottom-line ... We are totally powerless about this so we can only sit and watch....Tryng to keep our liver as less damaged as possible.

I'm telling this to myself first.... every freakin' day.......

Edited by umbertino

And how much of that 24 million is digital? If enough of the 24million is in cyber, your theory is now upside down!smile.gif Also, if I were Ali at DT, I would be hunting you down. You just opened the flood gates for lawsuits for him and many other dealers . On his site, he shows a conversion chart shown below, using multiple varibles, of course to sell dinar. Never the less, it is a tool used to show the potential gains of a .10cent Rv to whatever the amount. I dont see on the chart your theory, Please explain as this is from someone who purchases vast amounts of Dinar from the CBI directly. Are you saying this is a selling gimmick?huh.gif

Potential Value increase of a 1 Million Iraqi Dinar holding

If the value of Iraqi Dinar increases to:

The resulting value of your 1,000,000 Dinar would be:

$0.01$10,000$0.10$100,000$0.20$200,000$0.50$500,000$1.00/Iraqi Dinar$1,000,000

Agreed!! I think people hate it because it means they wont make millions of this like they were probly told before they invested, and is the whole reason they bought dinar...so to tell them its probly not going to happen, and that they will only make thousands might be kind of upsetting I guess.....I got over it too.....There is still a possibility of anything happening, but as of now, it doesnt seem likely that if it does RV that it will be a really high rate....and that IF they do lop, we will still make a good profit!!

SO WHO IS RIGHT YOU(KEEP),MARCUSCURTIS,SCOOTER,AN ECONOMIST POSTING THEIR POINT OF VIEW( I GUESS NOBODY KNOWS THE ANSWER HOW THIS INVESTMENT IS GOING TO GO DOWN TOO MANY PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW,AND YOU KEEP YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ARE THE AUTHOR OF THE PLAN AND YOU ARE SO SURE THATS THE WAY IS GOING TO HAPPEN MAYBE YOU KNOW SHABBI AND POEPLE IN THE IMF, FOR MYSELF I WILL WAIT AND SEE WHATS IS GOING TO HAPPEN (LOP OR NOT LOP I AM HAPPY BUT I AM NOT TELLING PEOPLE ON HOW THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS.) I HAVE A FEELING YOU ARE GOING TO BE SURPRISE MR.ECONOMIST.

SO WHO IS RIGHT YOU(KEEP),MARCUSCURTIS,SCOOTER,AN ECONOMIST POSTING THEIR POINT OF VIEW( I GUESS NOBODY KNOWS THE ANSWER HOW THIS INVESTMENT IS GOING TO GO DOWN TOO MANY PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW,AND YOU KEEP YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ARE THE AUTHOR OF THE PLAN AND YOU ARE SO SURE THATS THE WAY IS GOING TO HAPPEN MAYBE YOU KNOW SHABBI AND POEPLE IN THE IMF, FOR MYSELF I WILL WAIT AND SEE WHATS IS GOING TO HAPPEN (LOP OR NOT LOP I AM HAPPY BUT I AM NOT TELLING PEOPLE ON HOW THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS.) I HAVE A FEELING YOU ARE GOING TO BE SURPRISE MR.ECONOMIST.

Couldn't have been said any better! Three thing though are written in stone. One, we all will have to wait for Iraq. Two, not one person here of the thousands of memberships, have the one answer on how this will unfold. And Three, The IRS will be waiting with its hand out when this is over!smile.gif Common Rv.... get here!

And how much of that 24 million is digital? If enough of the 24million is in cyber, your theory is now upside down!smile.gif Also, if I were Ali at DT, I would be hunting you down. You just opened the flood gates for lawsuits for him and many other dealers . On his site, he shows a conversion chart shown below, using multiple varibles, of course to sell dinar. Never the less, it is a tool used to show the potential gains of a .10cent Rv to whatever the amount. I dont see on the chart your theory, Please explain as this is from someone who purchases vast amounts of Dinar from the CBI directly. Are you saying this is a selling gimmick?huh.gif

Potential Value increase of a 1 Million Iraqi Dinar holding

If the value of Iraqi Dinar increases to:

The resulting value of your 1,000,000 Dinar would be:

$0.01$10,000$0.10$100,000$0.20$200,000$0.50$500,000$1.00/Iraqi Dinar$1,000,000

All of the 24 TRILLION is currency outside the banks....meaning its NOT digital.......I havent opened any floodgates for any lawsuits...did Ali guarantee you that you were going to make millions off this investment?? Didnt think so......He puts those charts up because that is a POSSIBLE outcome....but of course if you were a dealer would you tell people all the downsides to the investment"? Or just keep it as positive as possible so that you will buy more dinar?? laugh.gif

FYI if you talk to either one of those people, they both agree that the huge amount of currency in circulation is an issue.....its just not something they bring up all the time because there isent a definative answer of how they can reduce the money supply without lopping.....me and scooter happen to be personal friends...Ive learned alot from him about this investment and I always bounce things off of him to get his opinion on ideas of how things could work....but again....the biggest issue I see holding back a big RV to start with is the currency in circulation....which it doesnt take an economist to figure out or to see that it is a issue and has to be dealt with for us to see a large return out the gate......Im not telling people this is how its def 100% going to happen....because we dont know for sure....but right now at this point, until they can get a handle on the amount in circulation I dont see many options for them....or for us.....it either starts out really low, until most of the bills are recovered and destroyed and slowly goes back up, or they lop and can almost immediately return to the rate from the 80s.......

All of the 24 TRILLION is currency outside the banks....meaning its NOT digital.......I havent opened any floodgates for any lawsuits...did Ali guarantee you that you were going to make millions off this investment?? Didnt think so......He puts those charts up because that is a POSSIBLE outcome....but of course if you were a dealer would you tell people all the downsides to the investment"? Or just keep it as positive as possible so that you will buy more dinar?? laugh.gif

Hmmm, well I have read that 6 trillion is in digital. I will look for the article. Anyway, as with any investment, there are no guarentees of any return. Really, all we have to go on is what Shabibi tells us, the rest is conjecture such as your theory. As for you, I liked the old keep, the one that put himself out there with a hard date for an Rv. I think it was by the first week of Novermber 2010. And if it didnt, you would take a picture dressed up like a woman for the chat room to see. You were fun to rean then. That was the optomistic keep, even if it ended in being wrong. Still fun. Now were left with the pesimistic keep. Your comments to all are dried out like a raisin. I happen to know that hanging out here to long can have bad effects on ones charisma. Take a break man. I want the old Keep back!smile.gif