Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump: I have ‘real doubts’ Obama was born in U.S.

tampa1000

Who cares?

Who cares? The Constitution of the United States and those that are Americans and care about this country are who cares. Its people like yourself whom are ruining this country and its a shame......If you would only learn and know the TRUE (not what the progressives have spun) history of this great country and why certain things were done within the Constitution, you wouldnt be making the comment you did.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

This issue about his questionable citizenship and his proven past employment with a CIA front company are just a couple of things that make me feel uneasy about him.

Agreed.

I also have not been a huge fan of trump but wow he has loose lips and maybe I think I am feeling a little refreshed about it. We may have to forgive some boneheaded statements from him to get that candor.

• Upvote 3

Who cares?

So it's ok to cheat? If he really wasn't born here he should not be president. Now I have no idea where Obama was born.....just sayin......it does matter!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

not that i don't care because i do care and i also don't believe he is a citizen. but what can we do about it? this topic is like beating your head against the wall, if you keep doing it eventually it will give you a headache. imo he only has a few months left in office and we can all move on past the obama era.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

not that i don't care because i do care and i also don't believe he is a citizen. but what can we do about it? this topic is like beating your head against the wall, if you keep doing it eventually it will give you a headache. imo he only has a few months left in office and we can all move on past the obama era.

What can we do? A LOT!!! Wake up!! Do you want him for 4 more years!!!! I don't!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

What can we do? A LOT!!! Wake up!! Do you want him for 4 more years!!!! I don't!!!

i guess you didn't read all of my post. i said IMO he won't be potus come the next election. and i didn't vote for him the last election. what i meant was what can we do about finding out if he truly was born in the usa? nothing really so we just forget about his status as a us citizen we will never know the real truth.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know US law says the President must be born on US soil...Okay.......But....Does the issue really lie in the fact that he was maybe born ouside the US or that he was generated by a couple that is only 50% American? I'd like to be able to understand here ...........If he were born from both American parents outside of the US would it still matter or would the perception be much or slightly different'? I want to understand as a non-American. Thank you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Who cares?

RIGHT! And you people are the reason this country is falling on it's knees. You just don't give a damn. Who cares? It is in the US constitution thats says he must be to be our President, History 101....DUH.

HE MUST BE BORN IN AMERICA BY AMERICAN BORN PARENTS. ON OUR SOIL! NOT Kenya.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Why giving me a minus for just asking a question? I am not an American so I was and am trying to understand things better...Am I supposed NOT to ask in the first place? k.

Why giving me a minus for just asking a question? I am not an American so I was and am trying to understand things better...Am I supposed NOT to ask in the first place? k.

Thanks to whomever evened me. It's appreciated.

Edited by umbertino

Thanks to whomever evened me. It's appreciated.

No problem you are entitled to your opinion in here just like anyone else.

• Upvote 2

Understand that I did not vote for Obama and in my opinion he has not done as great of a job as he promised during his campaign.

But... is he not the "current" President? Yes! Was it anyone's job here on this forum to prove that he was not born in America which disqualifies him from running for President? No! The point I'm making is someone had a job to "prove" that he wasn't born in America and failed... miserably... if indeed he was not. PERIOD! So why blame Obama for becoming the President. Blame the clown(s) who didn't do his/her/their job thoroughly. So for Trump or anyone else to keep bitching and moaning about something that should have been proven years ago is a moot point now and even for the next term.

• Upvote 4

The question asked was does it matter. It matters greatly to me and should to anyone else who considers himself an American. The constitution is not just a historical document stashed away in a museum. It is the supreme law of this country. Our entire legal system is based on it. If we can just cast it aside or disregard it when it is not convenient, then we have no law. If the president of the United States, which is the highest office in the country, is exempt from this law, we have a problem. Trump said “I hope he was born in Hawaii”. I agree, I also hope he was. If not we have a black mark on our country that can never be erased. I believe every resource should be used to prove one way or the other so we can finally put this matter to rest and move on.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 4

I for one...DO NOT BELEIVE Obama is an American born citizen. I am very thankful that Mr. Trump is digging deep in to this, heck if I had the Billions he has...I would have hired Private Investigators way back when. Obama initiated his secrecy ever since he ran for Senate, go figure that one out and tell me he IS NOT hiding anything from public knowledge. Obama has been selected by individuals ever since he was a child, they gave him the education, money, and radical ideologies that they wanted in order to destroy America within. George Soros, Bill Ayers, Racist Wright, Trumpka etc, etc, etc... these are the people that put Obama in office by secretly funding Obama during his run for Senator, and then for the Presidency. They did their homework, and it worked!!! now the American people MUST remove this CORRUPTED individual or he will DESTROY AMERICA. Obama and his clowns MUST be PROSECUTED!!. Obama himself is SECRETLY supporting Islamic Ideologies and if we don't do anything NOW to STOP him... Names of persons, Streets, Government Buildings, Schools, Hospitals etc, etc, etc... WILL HAVE MUSLIM NAMES!!!! WAKE UP AMERICA AND SEE WHAT THESE MUSLIMS ARE DOING IN OUR COUNTRY...SLOWLY "BUT SURELY" BUILDING MOSQUES' ALL OVER OUR ENTIRE NATION. LET'S NOT WAKE UP ONE DAY AND HEAR A MUSLIM PRAYER BEING SAID THROUGH LOUD SPEAKERS. GOD BLESS AMERICA...LET CHRISTIANS RULE OVER CHRISTIAN LAND!!! MUSLIMS GO BACK TO THE ME.

• Upvote 3

There are alot of intelligent people in this country. (I am not including Donald Trump). Surely some of those very intelligent guys could come up with positive proof, if he were really born in kenya. There is alot wrong with Obama, and his policies. There is alot wrong with alot of politicians. The thing that really tees me off is the lies. I don't want to read lies about Obama. There is enough truths about his bad policies that we shouldn't have to sort through all the lies too. I don't know if I am making myself clear, but I didn't vote for Obama, and won't vote for him in 2012 , but I also don't want to get all pissed off about something he supposedly said or did, and find out it is a lie someone made up just to get people riled. There! Got that off my chest! Now I feel better... ;) Happy Friday all!

• Upvote 5

Doesn't matter if he was or not , it's too late now anyway but, I do know Obama hates this country and he hates the American people........Sorry , JMO. :angry:

God Bless Our Country and God Bless Our Troops.

Edited by Man_Kind
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4