Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well, I guess its time (again). Today is Monday and we're told that today is the day, and tomorrow will be the announcement. Let's recap all the intel we've heard this weekend:

Planes on the tarmac unloading smaller denoms.

Something about Hillarious

CBI closed for 4 days to prepare for RV

US Corporations already cashed in at new rate

Iraqi TV announces RV

Tony Blair will announce the RV on Tuesday

These are just a few that come to mind. I literally have tears on my keyboard. The only legitimate intel this week, should be the intel coming from your own brain (if you have any sense at all). The one single truth about this week's intel and predictions is that they are all BOGUS LIES MADE UP BY A BUNCH OF DREAMERS WHO LIVE IN FANTASYLAND. Here is what will actually happen this week and you can expect it to play out like this:

Nothing will happen. Tony Blair will not announce an RV on Tuesday. At the end of this week, your dinar will still be 1170. In two days, the pumpers will come up with new scenarios as to why it didn't RV. Around Thursday, the same dozen or so morons will start talking about new intel. Next Saturday, the RV talk will really heat up and the new intel will point to next Monday or Tuesday as definite. And the cycle will continue to repeat exactly like this, week after week after week. This is the cold truth of exactly what will happen in the coming days. Everyone knows it, but few want to admit it. And I know will someone will be compelled to reply with the ever-popular . . "what are you doing on a dinar forum then, if you don't believe in it?" Well, I like to help people too and provide solid intel. And my sources say we've all been scammed.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 15

I've noticed that most of the outspoken negative people spouting off against even the possibility of an RV have just recently joined Dinar Vets. Most likely these are people who have been banned from here and other sites before, using a different user-name and IP. Nobody knows when the RV will happen.. but Iraq's currency can't remain artificially devalued for long if they wish to progress and join the international economies with a tradeable currency. It will happen... just not when WE want it to. Be patient.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

I agree with you k98 and wonder why they feel a need to tell us we have been scammed. Sure seems it is a lot of time they are wasting being such good samaritans to ensure we know we have been taken. If you think the intel is bogus, then quit reading it. Nobody is forcing you to come to this site and we definitely don't need more criticism than we already get. It will RV, but like a lot of people say, who knows when it will happen.

• Upvote 3

Oh, and do, by all means, remember to keep a copy of your post so you can repost it again next Monday with a slightly different headline and get that "good all over" feeling again ... you know ... that feeling that makes up for all the frustration of actually having to "wait" for something, quietly, and be introspecive about all the stuff happening in the world, and hey, it might come as a shock, but it isn't all about the RV and Iraq Dinar and people getting rich only investing a little cash and relatively very little time. Hey, like all of us, you must have believed it was a "sure thing" or you wouldn't be here.

I know, it sounds like I am bashing you and maybe I am a bit. I even agree with you that nothing will happen, and it will be the same week after week as it has been month after year so far. But the energy you have used in bottlinh up your frustration and pouring it out here could have been used for something far more productive ... even if it was just a few minutes spent trying to tell your kids a joke, of suggesting to the spouse that maybe for dinner you could afford a happy meal, or petting the cat and listening to a purr.

I understand, and I am sure a lot of others do too. But by the time we get to your post, to see what you have to say, we have wasted our time too. It is easy to say just go on by but not knowing what is in a post it takes time and effort to check it out. So don't be surprised if you get some flak about your negativity. A lot of people here are trying so damned hard to be positive! And it isn't easy! (... as you most certainly know!)

That being said ... did the rant help you to feel any better? I hope so. "Cause, as I said in the beginning, if it didn't you may just have to do it all over again next Monday, and next Monday ... and so on and so on ... you get it.

Have a good week out there in the real world where the dinar is hugely ignored and not part of your life ... yet.

smee2

;)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You had me right up to the end. Then you used the word "scam". This is a speculative investment, not a scam. Your problem is you've been listening to the pumpers instead of using that brain that you referred to. Do some research.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Well, I guess its time (again). Today is Monday and we're told that today is the day, and tomorrow will be the announcement. Let's recap all the intel we've heard this weekend:

Iraqi TV announces RV

These are just a few that come to mind. I literally have tears on my keyboard. The only legitimate intel this week, should be the intel coming from your own brain (if you have any sense at all). The one single truth about this week's intel and predictions is that they are all BOGUS LIES MADE UP BY A BUNCH OF DREAMERS WHO LIVE IN FANTASYLAND. Here is what will actually happen this week and you can expect it to play out like this:

Nothing will happen. Tony Blair will not announce an RV on Tuesday. At the end of this week, your dinar will still be 1170. In two days, the pumpers will come up with new scenarios as to why it didn't RV. Around Thursday, the same dozen or so morons will start talking about new intel. Next Saturday, the RV talk will really heat up and the new intel will point to next Monday or Tuesday as definite. And the cycle will continue to repeat exactly like this, week after week after week. This is the cold truth of exactly what will happen in the coming days. Everyone knows it, but few want to admit it. And I know will someone will be compelled to reply with the ever-popular . . "what are you doing on a dinar forum then, if you don't believe in it?" Well, I like to help people too and provide solid intel. And my sources say we've all been scammed.

everything said in this post was accurate up to the last line, how is a scam = "solid intel" ?

really could have left that out and had a good post. :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I agree. But, I think it maybe time to stop checking the rumor section. :) :) :) :) :P

There is the disclaimer at the top of the page.

Someone should make a list up of all the people that have KNOWN histories of scamming and lying posts for the newbies.

• Upvote 2

I've noticed that most of the outspoken negative people spouting off against even the possibility of an RV have just recently joined Dinar Vets. Most likely these are people who have been banned from here and other sites before, using a different user-name and IP. Nobody knows when the RV will happen.. but Iraq's currency can't remain artificially devalued for long if they wish to progress and join the international economies with a tradeable currency. It will happen... just not when WE want it to. Be patient.

K98 i agree with you 100 percent, i also have been watching the replys to others post on the site and 98% at least are newbie's with very few posts or replys and when they do they act like 3rd graders. They can't post their replies in a civil maner, some without foul lanuage, some without spewing their venom over what they read. They were never taught to read someone's opinion and move on regardless of what is posted. I agree some posts are far fetched but what the heck it didn't cost me one red cent........For the most part almost every member wants to be good people but then there's always trouble makers and all i can say is try to look over them and if they get to far out of line hit the report button on them and let the MODS deal with them.

• Upvote 2

Unfortunately, it is easy to feel scammed by whoever introduced you to this investment, because IMO most of us were told that this was going to pay off really quickly. I was lead to believe the RV was expected last June (I bought in March, more in April '10). The thing is, with all that is going on, all the delays establishing the GOI (STILL not fully seated), those expectations of a payoff date were not lies! Turned out to be inaccurate, false hopes to be sure, but I'm afraid I'm truly convinced this is going to pop soon (IMO it HAS TO before the Summit in May), and my belief becomes clear to anyone I discuss the dinar with (generally only fellow investors).

If someone I share my thoughts with decides to buy dinar, and then unanticipated or unaccounted for events cause it to not happen until, say next year, have I been guilty of scamming them? Especially if they did not get their dinar from me?

I think all any of us can do about this problem is to clearly state that we don't have crystal balls, and our predictions are just that, and are therefore opinions based on what information (some good, some probably not) is available to us, and the opinions of others we have decided to trust.

It doesn't help that my situation is such that a payoff SOMEDAY only settles my mind in that I know I will be able to retire early, but I have pretty immediate needs even a moderate RV will greatly ameliorate. So, unfortunately, I really WANT to believe this is happening very soon, and this no doubt colors my judgment. It is only human to view the world and "facts" through glasses tinted by our own personal needs and desires and belief systems.

I still suspect the universe won't allow the RV until I get hired somewhere. At least I have some decent prospects. So far the greatest gift I have received from the dinar is HOPE and a pretty sure feeling that everything is going to be OK, later if not sooner. How many people around the world today do not have this? There is a great deal to say for keeping despair at bay.:)

We had another jumper from the nearby gorge bridge a few days ago.:( The local paper only comes out on Thursdays, so I'll have to get one to see if anything is known about them by then. It is a 500 ft. drop to shallows, so 100% effective, and a pretty trip, but a bit too much anticipation time for me.:blink:

Peace and Prosperity

Edited by Off-the-grid

Iraqi TV announces RV

Jlymon - You are an anti-dinarian. We knew there was a mole in our midst - a true unbeliever - The un dinarian. Even though the anti dinar defamation league has put agents out there to seek out those who infiltrate this site, we find that by initiating posts that may seem outrageous about the impending RV, we do not have to wire tap your phone or install cameras over your computer. Hint...that black spot on the ceiling is not a spot, but our camera. We have been watching you anyway, but we knew you would give yourself up. We now have you in a detention facility and are showing you videos of Tony Blair and Hillarious huddling at this very moment. "Hillarious - Tony. Now cut that out".

My brother's been in since 05. He just told me 2 months ago, because he didn't want me waiting as he did. He knew he'd make mention to me, but only when he thought they were getting closer. Easiest way to put it is if my brother is in, I'm in and trust how he feels and thinks 100%. I hope he can talk to those he served with over there that laughed when he made mention of dinar.... I'm a rookie, but as the true Vets on the site have said, it will happen. Patience... Take care all...

Iraqi TV announces RV

Although most of us are on the same page here newb, we still do not like reading inflection from such a novice who is only in for a quick fix. Hang in there. Things will get better.

Here is my 2 cents worth of "sense" for a negative poster like this one for commenting on about being "scammed".

Fist of all this is an INVESTMENT opportunity. So which part of the word INVESTMENT that you don't understand?

When it is an INVESTMENT it means you are willing to take this on as an opportunity to some type of gain if & when it does occur.

Being SCAMMED is when you have a peapod size of a brain and were told by a "snake oil" man that if you drink their SPECIAL potion

and your brain instantly become ALBERT EINSTEIN and you actually believe that !!!

It sounds to me that you must be so desperate & depending on this INVESTMENT to put feed your family then I suggest you should

not get into this from the beginning.

Every day you post at least 1 complaint about something and it seems you think we are here to listen to your constant whinning & have

to pet you on your back to coax you back to life. We all are here for an INVESTMENT & to support, encourage & enhance each other's

spirit to wait this out. We are not here to 'babysit' your whinnings & complaints. Please if you constantly have these symptoms on a

daily basis I highly recommend you go see your mother to be fed & get kisses on your boo boos.

I am sorry if I sound harsh, but we are all ADULTS & are INVESTORS not your mother. So please GROW UP OR LEAVE THIS SITE !!!

Thank you very much. Blessings to you, sir.

My apology to others if I lost my cool here.......I am still a newbie, but I am clear why I am choosing to invest in dinars & I know how to

behave properly. Thank you. That feels better now.....GO RV !!!

• Upvote 1

Iraqi TV announces RV

Hi jly :)

Most of what you stated is true, but this speculation is not a scam, although there are 'scammers'

involved within the rumor/hype groups that are really coming up with some very creative tactics, of course

to assist in selling more paper, and unfortunately it appears some dealers are doing the same. It is not

difficult to spot the tactics and how they are spread.

If you learn to pay no attention to what is spread by these groups or individuals, you will find no reason

for frustration. It is a ways off yet, but at some point, it is very likely the IQD will in fact be revalued, it will not

fix all the worlds problems, it will in fact be a currency revaluation and hopefully assist the people who need it most,

and that my friend is the Iraqi citizens and their country and assist them in being a very active member in the world

community. Anything else added to this event is pure hype. The problems faced on a global scale are far too complex

for anyone to honestly think throwing money at them will make them go away.

I could give you verifiable facts in regards to the true condition of our once great land, including the true amount of

debt that has been piled up not just in this country, but globally, that no revaluation will ever be able to "reset" economies.

Many sovereign defaults will indeed happen irregardless of what happens to the IQD. One of those sovereign defaults

is looking more each day like it will be America itself. Many think this would never happen...then again many thought we would

never see a housing crisis that was brought on via corruption and fraud, but it did happen. The list could go on, but I will cut it short

just trying to state the enormity and magnitude of what we all face, not just here in the U.S., but globally.

Do expect some good things at the proper time from this speculation, do NOT bother with buying into the hype or it will

be a cause for those tears you stated are all over your keyboard. I hope that is not true, as I would not want to see anyone in that

kind of condition due to a speculative investment. My sincere advice to you would be the following: *If* this investment has become

a daily emotional strain and stress, you should seriously think about exiting it and selling your IQD. Peace of mind is much more

valuable than than allowing any investment to affect ones life in the manner in which you stated.

I hope you can hang in there, but if you bought more than you could afford to lose, then consider selling some via eBay or another

venue. You can make a reasonable profit on eBay for instance without gouging anyone, and perhaps this would help relieve some

of your stress if it is due to an overbought situation.

I would also advise you to keep at least 100K for yourself and your family as it will very likely benefit you if you are able to wait out until

the Iraq government is ready to do their part to revalue their currency and assist their countries future. Also do not assume it will turn out

exactly like Kuwait. Two totally different scenarios, but it will likely be a quiet event and hopefully revalue at a reasonable starting rate

that will help many people and their families. Remember, it is a currency revaluation, and according to the Feds, only a countries government

can revalue its currency, no one else can force it nor manipulate it.

Also, forget any mention regarding Tony Blairs supposed involvement...that is pure fabrication and best to not pay attention to the circus

aspect of this speculation. Stick with the facts, and realize there has been excellent, although very slow progress within Iraq, and this is good news

for all of us. Do not allow this to control your life...again, if it is doing that, then it may not be for you. Consider the above advice if it has placed you in

a financial bind.

I hope you feel better and someday soon can look back and be thankful you at least set aside some IQD for the future, and that it will be helpful

to your current financial situation. You can also put all the rumors to rest if you simply take time to perform your own due diligence and learn the details

of how a revaluation of a currency unfolds. Then you will be able to escape the rollercoaster aspect of this investment by knowing and understanding

facts instead of fiction.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

I am going to throw out the word scammed only because usually scams apply to something you paid for and get nothing out of. This is not the case as you can always sell it back, lose money but you are able to still get money back. Now way back when there was no forums, not chats, no discussions taking place it seemed like as some refer to it as "speculative investment". As the forums started popping up, chats started filling full of BS, and the rumor mill was pumping out enough hot air to line the sky with balloons, the speculative investment started turning into more of a "con". You basically had people trying to con you in to buying more by making you believe it was going to happen next week or in 2 weeks. The problem is, those who got conned only realized after the fact. So have the websites over the dinar been an advantage or disadvantage. IMHO, I would say they have not been any advantage at all minus a few good posts by certain individuals. All the rumors have been wrong, 3/4 of the news is smoke and mirrors, and it is hard to know what even to believe anymore.

It is a ways off yet, but at some point, it is very likely the IQD will in fact be revalued, it will not

fix all the worlds problems, it will in fact be a currency revaluation and hopefully assist the people who need it most,

and that my friend is the Iraqi citizens and their country and assist them in being a very active member in the world

community.

Just making an observation so throw negatives as you wish, but you have posts talking about RV soon, and a rate and when people respond, it is usually with the above "it is a ways off". Every post that is deemed lies gets rebutted with a post saying "it is a ways off". There is so much contradiction going on that anyone new coming onto this site has no clue who are the people to believe and who not to.