Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Athena chat from another site

harrysmug

[athena] very telling what is happening Okie is 100% correct Tony Blair is in charge of the rv no one else Huge Iraq has to take care of Chapter 7 things then we get the rv, the minister news is all smoke There were to many hands in the pot, now we have one Remember no rv until off chapter 7 sanctions

[jonjobe7] athena and ministers issue has always been smoke??

[athena] jonjobe7 yes The goi has nothing to do with the rv

[concord] So, athena you think that as soon as the chapter 7 is signed off on, we will have our RV?

[athena] concord 100% correct

[jonjobe7] athena and blair was in the plan when ghwb, cheney and gw wrote it up?

[athena] jonjobe7 :-)

[Finnigan] athena, I thought the settlemnet with Kuwait was the last nail in the coffin?

[Finnigan] for Chapter 7

[athena] Finnigan nope

[athena] Finnigan others to be paid too

[jonjobe7] athena blair represents wto?

[athena] jonjobe7 wto imf Iraq UN

[jonjobe7] athena he is the key neutral factor?

[athena] jonjobe7 It's in his hands now

[athena] very telling what

Part 2:[elaine schembre] athena .... doesn't the UN have to sign off on Chap. 7....

[athena] elaine schembre it's in Blairs hands

[athena] Everything is getting done

[athena] janicemulvaney Sunday maybe we will have a rv

[athena] Tony Blair is in total control and no one else, he is finishing the UN stuff and as soon as it is done we have a rv, seems the central banks are watching the cbi very close right now. There is a lot of central bank heads in Iraq, Japan China and France are putting a ton of pressure on Blair to get it done.

* +

* -

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Oh my....are the reaching now......Blair may be the head of the WTO soon, and Iraq needs and RV to be part of the WTO BUT Blair is not in TOTAL CONTROL of the RV......this ATHENA (AKA - OKIE) is really reaching to have some form of creditability when this happens.....Next thing you know they will say with the defunding of NPR that Big Bird will be in charge of the international security counsel... :unsure:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

[athena] very telling what is happening Okie is 100% correct Tony Blair is in charge of the rv no one else Huge Iraq has to take care of Chapter 7 things then we get the rv, the minister news is all smoke There were to many hands in the pot, now we have one Remember no rv until off chapter 7 sanctions

[concord] So, athena you think that as soon as the chapter 7 is signed off on, we will have our RV?

[jonjobe7] athena and blair was in the plan when ghwb, cheney and gw wrote it up?

[Finnigan] athena, I thought the settlemnet with Kuwait was the last nail in the coffin?

[Finnigan] for Chapter 7

[athena] Finnigan nope

Part 2:[elaine schembre] athena .... doesn't the UN have to sign off on Chap. 7....

[athena] Tony Blair is in total control and no one else, he is finishing the UN stuff and as soon as it is done we have a rv, seems the central banks are watching the cbi very close right now. There is a lot of central bank heads in Iraq, Japan China and France are putting a ton of pressure on Blair to get it done.

* +

* -

Come on guys. All of a sudden, Tony Blair is in charge? Why hasn't he been mentioned over the last 10 months I've been involved with this investment? The bottom line, as usual is no one has a clue when this will be done, Athena, Okie, no one. As has already been mentioned, every time we are led to believe, 'this, this and this' has to be done, 'that, that and that' are added to the list. The RV will happen when it happens, apparently when Malliki is good and ready.

• Upvote 5

Oh my....are the reaching now......Blair may be the head of the WTO soon, and Iraq needs and RV to be part of the WTO BUT Blair is not in TOTAL CONTROL of the RV......this ATHENA (AKA - OKIE) is really reaching to have some form of creditability when this happens.....Next thing you know they will say with the defunding of NPR that Big Bird will be in charge of the international security counsel... :unsure:

You cannot be wrong 1000+ times and right once and have credibility. They are so negative in credibility that even when a remote chance they are right comes out they will still be negative.

Come on guys. All of a sudden, Tony Blair is in charge? Why hasn't he been mentioned over the last 10 months I've been involved with this investment? The bottom line, as usual is no one has a clue when this will be done, Athena, Okie, no one. As has already been mentioned, every time we are led to believe, 'this, this and this' has to be done, 'that, that and that' are added to the list. The RV will happen when it happens, apparently when Malliki is good and ready.

I think they messed up the name and really it is Tony Robbins who is in charge.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I will bet all the dinar that I have...if sales from the dinar suddenly ceased, we would see an RV really fast. The money generated from the sale of dinar creates a need and the need makes money for Iraq. I guess Maliki feels the Iraqi people have lived poorly for so long, that a few more months (or years) won't hurt as long as the government can convince them that they are headed in the right direction...throw the people crumbs and they will be happy! Money is power and the less the Iraqi people have, the more dependent they are on the Government...give them money and their demands start going up. At this point, the Government can't even take care of themselves let alone have to deal with public outcry for better conditions. (I got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning! LOL) :lol::D :D

• Upvote 1

Okie is 100% correct Tony Blair is in charge of the rv no one else

End Quote

lol.

Thanks for the post :)

Please remember, this "athena" is the same person that about a month ago

was hypnotically ranting and chanting "cash in on tuesday, cash in on tuesday,

cash in on tuesday"....it was bizarre and troubling. Almost cultic.

In my opinion, she should not even be posted here, and this post is full of lies.

Also remember, they are assisting 'dinarbanker' and "Ty" if I am not mistaken...

and are part of the okie and terryk gang who frequently mention there buddy "Ty".

So what should that tell anyone? Posts like these are very helpful for one reason...

they prove these folks are pumpers and liars, and NOW Tony Blair is involved???

This is foolishness and fraudulent and one of the main reasons so many have

concluded this to be a "scam" due to this kind of total fabrication.

This latest chat from them is so far over the top, how is it that these folks could possibly

have so many blind followers in their cult?

Not bashing...just simply perplexed that everyone forgets how these people lie on purpose and

we keep seeing this kind of manipulation that does nothing for anyone except to serve their own

greedy motives and mislead people. Stick with facts and verifiable data please. This should not

be this kind of circus mentality. It does damage to the IQD investment by promoting lies.

Yes, I am aware this is rumors...but it is also outright lies that profit nothing.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 2

Wow... look at this guy. Step up your insult game because that was just morally wrong.

While your at it go back to MySpace with that photo. Tool.

Stop taking life so seriously cretin.

oh and sorry about the pic, I'll replace it with a picture of a SWEET ride.

Edited by unborntotheworld
  • Upvote 1

Okie 100% correct........LOL.......must have been a typo, should be 100% incorrect!! Tony Blair in charge.......... :lmao:

Maybe next week we will find out that Pee wee Herman is in charge!

As far as Chapter 7 before rv, this was never the gurus thinking until now. They were pushing for years that Chapter 7 would be released after the rv. They are just grasping at everything.

And then we have the on going tale of the GOI being completely formed & all this we are seeing & reading is "smoke & mirrors"....lol Plus the GOI has nothing to do with the rv???? WOW WOW WOW.......That statement is just flat out wrong!!

Dan

• Upvote 1

[Finnigan] for Chapter 7

[athena] Finnigan nope

A good saying that can be invoked here is: "And, you will know them by their fruit". The fruit here is rotten...stop eating everyone!

• Upvote 1

Unborn, that was insensitive but apology accepted from me. I have to admit when I see your name along with that spooky picture though it tends to make me feel creepy and anything you do say has a more negative effect. Dont mean to be but... blink.gifunsure.gif

Athena is the same individual who screamed CASH IN TUESDAY, CASH IN TUESDAY, back in February. That right there blows every ounce of credibility that this individual had in the dinar community. The fact that ANYBODY would be on a chat with Athena just proves to me how ill-informed or desperate they are.

However, I do like the idea of putting Charlie Sheen in charge of the RV. If he was in charge, we would all be WINNING by now, and all the trolls would have been take care of. Sigh...........alas it's not to be..................I guess if Lindsay Lohan is unemployed we could put her in charge. :lol: