Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My new secretary

Qman

My Resimay

To hoom it mae cunsern,

I waunt to apply for the job what I saw in the paper.

I kin Type realee qwik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the fone and I no I am a pepole person .

I no my spelling is not too good .

My salerery is open, I kin start emeditely.

Thank yoo in advanse fore yore anser.

Sinseerly,

Tiffanny

PS : Becauze my resimay is a bit short

I sent a pickture of me.

Employer's response:...

Dear Tiffany,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check. See you Monday!

• Upvote 1

Take it easy boys!!!! Won't be long.......... and you'll be able to buy your very own "pair"..........but please in the mean time, keep the drooling to a minimum!!! dry.gif

Right... Drooling to the minimum. Dumbfounded to the max. It just makes you wonder if the growth hormones they use in chickens weren't given excessively in some regions. I apologize for my bad behavior and my mouth is now shut. :D

PS. I just can't believe those were bought. I tried to, but I can't. Why in the world would someone buy... never mind. My mouth is closed.

Right... Drooling to the minimum. Dumbfounded to the max. It just makes you wonder if the growth hormones they use in chickens weren't given excessively in some regions. I apologize for my bad behavior and my mouth is now shut. :D

PS. I just can't believe those were bought. I tried to, but I can't. Why in the world would someone buy... never mind. My mouth is closed.

LOL! Yeah, why would you even want them that big?! I wonder if the airlines charges her for extra carry on????

OK....now my mouth is shut!!!!!rolleyes.gif

Sorry Lads...but since that picture was taken...I've gotten a breast reduction and changed my hair color. And what do you know, when that happen, my IQ jumped 70 pts!

Can I still show up for work?

Signed,

The REAL Tiffany! :P

P.S. I've always heard there can NEVER be too much of a good thing...but that picture just about meet it.

Edited by Tiffany23
  • Upvote 3

Sorry Lads...but since that picture was taken...I've gotten a breast reduction and changed my hair color. And what do you know, when that happen, my IQ jumped 70 pts!

Signed,

The REAL Tiffany!

Tiff, you are truly amazing. The reduction looks so much better and I bet your back don’t hurt now.

• Upvote 1

Signed,

The REAL Tiffany! :P

P.S. I've always heard there can NEVER be too much of a good thing...but that picture just about meet it.

YOU'RE HIRED... feel free to show up in the same outfit as the pic. LOL (((kidding)))

QMAN--so that is your new sec.? wow---- i was at the movies and i seen her there---- At first my buddy thot it was 2 bald headed guys sitting next to each other--- :lol: felt stupid when we found out it was a dollie lookalike--Hey Cherish and Tiff- Hi glad yall showed up. :lol: Vern

Hire the girl and see if she can play a piano- and maybe she likes fishing-----She could tuna fish for ya- :lol::lol: Vern--ok i,ll quit- :blink:

Edited by vern

She reminds me of a situation that happened to a doctor I knew. He was hiring a new receptionist and was interviewing 3 women. He only asked one question.

You count the money at the end of the day and find the drawer $100 over what do you do?

#1: I pocket $50 and tell you the drawer is $50 over

#2 I would keep the $100 because you are rich.

#3 I would tell you the drawer was $100 over.

Guess which on her hired.

The one with the biggest breasts!

Side note Tiff how much weight did you lose with the reduction looks like at least 50 pounds!

• Upvote 1

My Resimay

To hoom it mae cunsern,

I waunt to apply for the job what I saw in the paper.

I kin Type realee qwik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the fone and I no I am a pepole person .

I no my spelling is not too good .

My salerery is open, I kin start emeditely.

Thank yoo in advanse fore yore anser.

Sinseerly,

Tiffanny

PS : Becauze my resimay is a bit short

I sent a pickture of me.

Employer's response:...

Dear Tiffany,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check. See you Monday!

Dang! How big is her names?

All I have to say, is becareful of what you wish for guys! These things don't come with a disclaimer.

It would be a shame, after all this time, when the IQD rv's, that you just bought a perfect crime to be perpetrated towards you, by your faithfully, devoted wife! Just think of all those years she struggled with you and when you both finally hit the big one and rake in all those riches, this may be the way, she'll take you out.

If you don't die from a heartattack, I'm sure smothering will be the method!

All she has to say, "I had no idea, that this would happen!" You would be put in a box, your death certificate will read "accidental death" and she will ride off into the sunset with the pool boy and the money!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

All I have to say, is becareful of what you wish for guys! These things don't come with a disclaimer.

It would be a shame, after all this time, when the IQD rv's, that you just bought a perfect crime to be perpetrated towards you, by your faithfully, devoted wife! Just think of all those years she struggled with you and when you both finally hit the big one and rake in all those riches, this may be the way, she'll take you out.

If you don't die from a heartattack, I'm sure smothering will be the method!

All she has to say, "I had no idea, that this would happen!" You would be put in a box, your death certificate will read "accidental death" and she will ride off into the sunset with the pool boy and the money!

Do you know my wife???? Sounds like you two have been talking. j/k But what a way to go!!!!

• Upvote 1