Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Discussion with a kuwaity national

nir

Hi,

So many of you know that I am a banker today I had a person come to me from Kuwait. Also many of you know that lately I have posting some posts that don't support the RV currently (doesn't mean it won't RV). Any how I asked this gentelman if he knew anything about the IQD and he said why am I asking. I told him because I wanted to know if it will RV. I also played it dumb to see what kind of info I could get from him. He told me that it was a good investment and that eventually the RV will happen but not until the goverment gets their act together over there. I also asked him when he thinks that might happen and he said once the people who control the country feel like helping their people. We both laughed and that was the end of it. As I promised I will continue sharing my experiances and info with the community, and will always provide honest factual info. Be well and stay real!

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 5

Hi,

So many of you know that I am a banker today I had a person come to me from Kuwait. Also many of you know that lately I have posting some posts that don't support the RV currently (doesn't mean it won't RV). Any how I asked this gentelman if he knew anything about the IQD and he said why am I asking. I told him because I wanted to know if it will RV. I also played it dumb to see what kind of info I could get from him. He told me that it was a good investment and that eventually the RV will happen but not until the goverment gets their act together over there. I also asked him when he thinks that might happen and he said once the people who control the country feel like helping their people. We both laughed and that was the end of it. As I promised I will continue sharing my experiances and info with the community, and will always provide honest factual info. Be well and stay real!

you are not a banker--you can not even spell correctly

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 32

I totally agree with "chuckray"... you do not have good sentence structure nor do you spell well. If you are a banker..."I gonna be one dem"! It is also a dead give away when someone is tight or high and they attempt to write. Same thing happens with speech & you're high...isn't that odd?

You were telling us you're a banker? Oh! In what country, what bank?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 17

I didn't know this is an english class? Anyhow if you get high by bashing my spelling go a head. I work @ wells Fargo in Tarzana CA zip 91356 go to Wellsfargo.com punch in the zip code call my branch and ask for Nir.

Have a nice night everyone.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

lighten up...anybody can miss hit a key B)

we have an "edit " key here--nir does not know squat

I didn't know this is an english class? Anyhow if you get high by bashing my spelling go a head. I work @ wells Fargo in Tarzana CA zip 91356 go to Wellsfargo.com punch in the zip code call my branch and ask for Nir.

Have a nice night everyone.

no bank employee would give out their details on a public website

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 13

we have an "edit " key here--nir does not know squat

no bank employee would give out their details on a public website

Thanks for the post. I see no reason why you would not say where you work.. for safety it is not prudent for bank employees to say where they live. There are very many people in powerful positions that are not perfect with their spelling...that is why they have secretaries. P.S. Although I no longer pracrice banking I am a Fellow of the Institute of Canadian Bankers (the highest banking designation in the country) and my grammer and spelling is atrocious. :P

• Upvote 11

Have you ever looked at most of the posts on this website and looked at the grammar and spelling? A great deal of the time it looks like alot of people flunked English. After reading many posts here, I am forming an opinion about when some people are "after" another person. Sometimes I understand why and sometimes I don't. I haven't seen "pumping" - as I understand it - in Nir's posts. And if I were Nir, I might just throw out my work address to shut some people up. I, for one, appreciate Nir's posts and commentary. It works for me.

• Upvote 7

Thanks for the post. I see no reason why you would not say where you work.. for safety it is not prudent for bank employees to say where they live. There are very many people in powerful positions that are not perfect with their spelling...that is why they have secretaries. P.S. Although I no longer pracrice banking I am a Fellow of the Institute of Canadian Bankers (the highest banking designation in the country) and my grammer and spelling is atrocious. tongue.gif

Spelling guys? Really? This is how we are now judging the validity of a post? I spell like a dictionary, but that doesn't mean anything but that I ace'd spelling in school or check my posts in spell check. So I guess if this is the new "standard" for checking, any pumper with good spelling could sell his crap to all of us. Mir has been very real in the past, never pushing sunshine or doom. This is what should be looked at when wondering (or just a little common sense). Thanks Mir...

By the way, I am a mortgage guy and this BY NO MEANS makes me a good speller, but I have a degree in Electrical Engineering....

• Upvote 3

I totally agree with "chuckray"... you do not have good sentence structure nor do you spell well. If you are a banker..."I gonna be one dem"! It is also a dead give away when someone is tight or high and they attempt to write. Same thing happens with speech & you're high...isn't that odd?

You were telling us you're a banker? Oh! In what country, what bank?

Duh tcat1 "give away" is not two words it is one "giveaway". Please learn correct grammer before criticizing others! :P

• Upvote 8