Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Today's latest Rumor......Not mine so don't shoot me.

BanG

How did they have a vote? I thought they were on vacation until Monday in their provinces? This misinformation s**t gets so confusing...

Well, I hope it's true.

We have seen before that when we thought they were on vacation, they were actually working....two weeks ago this happened.

With the country getting ready to possibly go up in flames, I think they are working. That or packing....

Watch what they do, not what they say.

At least we should see if Allawi is the defense minister....Since when did he want to be the Defense Minister? It is the first time I hear that....

He did not say Allawi is defense minister - he said they agreed to the defense minister that Allawai wanted.

• Upvote 1

Thanks BanG for the post, after checking on "ivy's" credibility this is what i got......" IVY is a very wealthy man who lives in GA...heavily invested in many things...was a mod on PD and is on many of their calls...his intel has been checked and is solid and his opinions are highly respected"......thanks again

• Upvote 7

Travis [/url]

Feb 23 |01:16 AM Ivy just got off the phone with his friend in the Green Zone. Ivy never puts out anything that is a prediction No rates no dates... but, this comes from a high ranking person in the Green Zone. Maliki has caved in Alawi got everything he wanted and more.

Maliki knew, based upon the circumsatances and the upcoming events that his head was on the chopping block, not to mention that he could be facing crimes against humanity for all the things he has done during his many years in power if the GOI had failed.

Maliki has offered and Alawi has accepted. Alawi got the Defense Minister that he wanted among many other things. What Ivy told us about the situation coming up on Friday....with the protests and the lack of RV....this was accuate info that would have prevented this from occuring for a long while. We have been given the next couple of days as a timeline! Likely before Friday! If we do not hear the announcement by Friday....we should be prepared for a much longer ride....according to Ivy. Ivy says that based upon this conversation....Friday seems like the drop dead date....he said not to be discouraged if it goes into the weekend, but he feels this should be done right away! He says always CBI first! We will see it also on Dinar Banker and Dinar Trade before Forex He says his understanding is that this is all finished....they just finished up...the vote should have taken place as well. He does not think CBI not updating is tied to this. All this information has occurred in the last hour! He says....this is Iraq....anything is possible....it has to happen before Friday or we wait a long while. [He thinks he will want his people to have some monetary gain to the people in order to stop the protests. He thinks he will want his people to have some monetary gain to the people in order to stop the protests. He says they could make it effective on the 1st....but, he thinks they need immediate relief for the people of Iraq. Does he think it would go to the 1st b/c of the un operational dates? ....he said it could, but he doubts it He says he is ecstatic about this....and thinks we are there. He also says he is tired of the same old information that seems cycled and recycled. This is coming directly to Ivy from a source on the scene

My first Dinar Rumor Post prediction confirms some of what is above .. here it is from a Friend of mine with a military contact in the Green Zone:

Here is where we are today and what we do know.

First of all, he told me that Parliament asked Maliki to present his minister candidates next week for a vote.

The parliament is presently busy working on a problem with the Minister of Electricity to get more power to the people of Iraq. As soon as this issue is resolved, they will see Maliki’s minister candidates and vote.

He also told me that his contact there made friends with an electrician that works in the Green Zone. He asked him about the ATMs. The electrician said there were free standing machines in the Green Zone loaded with money but they are not turned on.

His contact also made contact with a US Major that is working inside the MOF alongside the people from the US Treasury. He was told by this Major that the new currency is in Baghdad in storage. He said as soon as they are given the word, this currency will be shipped all over Iraq in one day so the banks can start exchanging it for the current dinar the next day. He said they are ready to go at a moments notice.

He also said that the protest scheduled for Friday will be a peaceful one. The protesters had to get a license from the government in order to protest. They will be protesting for better services and less government corruption at the local levels.

He will be calling back home tonight and if he comes up with any additional info, that he will call me either tonight or tomorrow. I will keep you posted as I receive it. I feel we are still very close to this being done.

Seems plausible I guess, dunno.

Edited by MSgt of Marines

Travis [/url]

Feb 23 |01:16 AM Ivy just got off the phone with his friend in the Green Zone. Ivy never puts out anything that is a prediction No rates no dates... but, this comes from a high ranking person in the Green Zone. Maliki has caved in Alawi got everything he wanted and more.

Maliki knew, based upon the circumsatances and the upcoming events that his head was on the chopping block, not to mention that he could be facing crimes against humanity for all the things he has done during his many years in power if the GOI had failed.

Maliki has offered and Alawi has accepted. Alawi got the Defense Minister that he wanted among many other things. What Ivy told us about the situation coming up on Friday....with the protests and the lack of RV....this was accuate info that would have prevented this from occuring for a long while. We have been given the next couple of days as a timeline! Likely before Friday! If we do not hear the announcement by Friday....we should be prepared for a much longer ride....according to Ivy. Ivy says that based upon this conversation....Friday seems like the drop dead date....he said not to be discouraged if it goes into the weekend, but he feels this should be done right away! He says always CBI first! We will see it also on Dinar Banker and Dinar Trade before Forex He says his understanding is that this is all finished....they just finished up...the vote should have taken place as well. He does not think CBI not updating is tied to this. All this information has occurred in the last hour! He says....this is Iraq....anything is possible....it has to happen before Friday or we wait a long while. [He thinks he will want his people to have some monetary gain to the people in order to stop the protests. He thinks he will want his people to have some monetary gain to the people in order to stop the protests. He says they could make it effective on the 1st....but, he thinks they need immediate relief for the people of Iraq. Does he think it would go to the 1st b/c of the un operational dates? ....he said it could, but he doubts it He says he is ecstatic about this....and thinks we are there. He also says he is tired of the same old information that seems cycled and recycled. This is coming directly to Ivy from a source on the scene

CACA-PUPU..... lol

Seems plausible I guess, dunno.

Ok i know im a newbie, but I have been doing a lot of reading and watching this site and others. The guy that got me involved into this roller coaster, told me the exact same thing last night. So Bang, I have to agree with you. If it does not happen this weekend, it will be another long wait for us.

I have no idea how reliable my source is, but everything he has told me, before it made the news, has happened just like he said.

Not pumping or hating, just adding my opinion to this crazy investment!!! :blink::blink::blink:

• Upvote 1