Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Today's latest Rumor......Not mine so don't shoot me.

BanG

How did they have a vote? I thought they were on vacation until Monday in their provinces? This misinformation s**t gets so confusing...

Well, I hope it's true.

As I previously stated the News coming out of Iraq can not be trusted by a single source, we must research, consider the validity of the news and digest what we have read before posting and getting everyone's hopes up. JMO.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

How did they have a vote? I thought they were on vacation until Monday in their provinces? This misinformation s**t gets so confusing...

Well, I hope it's true.

I didnt feel they would be on vacation, with all the protesting, going on, and what is about to happen. Their people dont want to talk , they want results, and promises fullfilled.

• Upvote 3

Well, I hope it's true.

If you have been on this site for any length of time you can see a pattern of mis-information in the print news. to quote Frank26 the print news is misleading, what is on the TV is the news we need to pay attention to. I recommend that you read Frank26's post. They are informative and IMO not pumping.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

At least we should see if Allawi is the defense minister....Since when did he want to be the Defense Minister? It is the first time I hear that....

Allawi does not wasn' t the defense minister he wants to appoint his man . Another thing to many people put faith in articles coming out of iraq most of them are b.s They do not want speculative investors knowing what they are doing.

Allawi does not wasn' t the defense minister he wants to appoint his man . Another thing to many people put faith in articles coming out of iraq most of them are b.s They do not want speculative investors knowing what they are doing.

Thanks, Tommy. Now it makes sense.

When I read a rumor ( even though I KNOW it is a rumor), I am trying to see which part could be true. Just like this one.

PLEASE keep in mind I did not write this article I merely brought it over here to consider. The author of this article seems sincere and believes what is written. Time will tell all I guess.

Bang, I got your back. LOL

I guarantee that the US did NOT send troops over there to stop or even contain the protests. That UGLY rumor MUST be quelled now. That is not nor will it EVER be our mission!

I agree, the US Military are not mercenaries. Please give some thought before you make allegations like this. I posted this article for you all to consider. JMO.

• Upvote 2