Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

toldall hear say but sounds like good news

hurricanewayne

No worries.......My GF has dyslexia, so I know how it is. I make fun of her all the time, but she knows I'm only teasing her and she knows I know she cant help it, much like you.

Thanks for the info and dont worry about people saying anything about your spelling or whatnot. At least you're able to get the point across and thats the main thing. :)

williamj Just because someone spells a word wrong has nothing to do with the info received.

Nor their intelligence...........I agree with you.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post hurricanewayne, and you posted it in the right section, there should be no bashing, thus the heading "Dinar Rumors", if people don't want to read rumors just facts, then they shouldn't even come into this section. Just show some love that's all. And if it does hit at $3.40 that would be great and when it does, some people that will have a couple of millions will be pretty ugly people and money won't be able to change them, just maybe make them worst to be around and that my dear is a shame. :(

• Upvote 1

He also said he saw a copy of the buget that showed the rv in it at a rate of $3.40,

End Quote

sigh........

To be honest with you, that is the only line I don't quite understand. How would someone just come across a copy of the budget? Did Maliki leave it in the bathroom stall by accident? Did a copy blow out the window when Allawi had to open it for fresh air just before Maliki went to the bathroom? Did the rolled up copy Barzani had in his back pocket fall out when he was running to catch the bus to parliament?

I'm not bashing....I give Wayne's post as much credit as anything posted on this site. I believe Wayne to be a standup guy. I just can't wrap my head around how someone would just happen to come across a document of such incredible importance. When I can't understand something, my mind tends to wonder into the realm of rediculous thoughts. I want to believe this post, I just need that missing piece of information to fully embrace it.

Thank you for the post Wayne. Today may wind up being a SUPER day for reasons other than a football game.

GO IRAQ!!!

Edited by tjmunson
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We do not encourage nor accept bashing and negative sarcasm - Write what you need to get off your mind in a post or reply ... Re-read what you just wrote and think about it ... then Hit the CANCEL button - If you don't like what you are reading - just pass on to the next topic. Thank you.

You go Riley!

Thanks Hurricanewayne, Keep Posting!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

But ... BUT ... bashing someone because of his "spelling" ??????? Get real guys. Partly is is bad spelling and partly it is bad typing. I have been a typesetter, editor and taught for years but I make mistakes too and sometimes am just too lazy to bother even correcting them. When the PC was becoming popular, and yes, I remember the days before personal computers, I am ancient ... in those days many teachers stopped teaching spelling beyond whatever time the curriculum slated for spelling directly. They didn't bother to correct any and I mean ANY work done on the computer keyboard. The reason? Kids had so much to learn "these days" that they don't have time for spelling and besides there is a spellcheck on every computer. It was assumed that everyone would evolve into a workplace where they would be a computer keyboard and have spellcheck in all things. Spelling ... let the machine do it.

The machine does do it. Whenever I post in this forum there is a little ~~~~~~ under every misspelled word. If you right-click on that word the computer software prompts you for better spelling choices. Sometimes I make a mistake and the computer doesn't catch it and neither do I. For example, if I mean to type "buy" and type "by" instead, the software doesn't recognize "by" as a misspelled word. So I proofread every post I make to be sure I didn't do something like that but even then I make mistakes from time to time. But at least I made an effort to do it right. I think a lot of people just don't make the effort. Not bashing here .... just saying make the effort.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I want to thank all who have spoke up for me about my speeling mistakes (I have dyslexia & the school didn't know how to teach people with it when I was in school) and some is also do to typing . I have never take a typing class so when I try to type to fast it gets all jumbled up.

And I did Print in big letters for the rest of you how can't seem to see and start bashing I did say it was all hear say and if you don't like so what but you don't need to read my post anyway.

Well thank you my friends for carring.

Thank you for sharing and don't sweat it....... :)
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well peeps this site is all about total speculation and I was so excited from what he said that I did not think to ask where he saw the budget. Just keep in mind I made sure to say it was all hear say before telling it and after telling it to cover myself.

Think everyone would really like to see something over $3.00 and I was feeling that it might be any where from $2.50 to $3.50 myself but all I did was tell you what I was told.

lets just take a step back here for just a minute and think how are life's would change if it does go at $3.40 and how much you will get out of what you have. I my self would love to this rate as many of you, I did tell him I thought it made sense to me that it would start low and go up but he was really stern and saying now way it going at that all at once. Like all of you I think we do need more info as to where but as I said I was to accede to remember to ask where he saw it.

My friends this only could mean one thing if it is right we are closer to seeing what we want to come as in the RV.

Edited by hurricanewayne
  • Upvote 1

The best reason to give for a 3+ rate on a rumor would be wishful thinking. Which is what the rumor section is really about. It is amusing to see what some people will come up with though. Not bashing,just trying to keep things in perspective.

OK guys- just being the devil's advocate here. What reasons can you give for a IQD rate at 3+ when Saudi Arabia, the world's largest producer (Russia right with them) has a rate of .26 to the US dollar?

Refinery costs for one. Oil in Iraq is closer to the ground and of a higher quality coming out of the ground than SA. So the costs involved are far less. There natural gas reserves also play into the fact that Iraq is worth more. Also the fact that only about 10% of Iraq has been surveyed and that 10% alone puts them in the same BPD as SA once they are pumping on all cylinders. 90 unsurveyed land. Irq will shortly be the world leader in oil production and the people putting the price tag on their potential worth know that,

• Upvote 2

The machine does do it. Whenever I post in this forum there is a little ~~~~~~ under every misspelled word. If you right-click on that word the computer software prompts you for better spelling choices. Sometimes I make a mistake and the computer doesn't catch it and neither do I. For example, if I mean to type "buy" and type "by" instead, the software doesn't recognize "by" as a misspelled word. So I proofread every post I make to be sure I didn't do something like that but even then I make mistakes from time to time. But at least I made an effort to do it right. I think a lot of people just don't make the effort. Not bashing here .... just saying make the effort.

Perhaps your auto-spellcheck is part of VIP service or you otherwise have your presonal perameters set to do that. It does not happen here for me. It happens on my regular word processing program but not here. Considering how much is misspelled and how many typos go through I suspect most people do not have the auto-spellcheck here turned on. I didn't even know until you mentioned it that it is an option here somewhere.

smee2

Hurricane can you please finish grade school and learn how to spell. what is unbelievable nobody caught on to the deliberately misspelled words. Please if anyone believes in this bullshi! get a life!

Have you ever thought that maybe just maybe they were not fluent in the English language? There are other countries invested and on this website..... <_<

At work I use Google Chrome and it does this that you explain for me ... but I also use Microsoft IE and it does not. So basically it can be a built in option of the browser you are using too.

Perhaps your auto-spellcheck is part of VIP service or you otherwise have your presonal perameters set to do that. It does not happen here for me. It happens on my regular word processing program but not here. Considering how much is misspelled and how many typos go through I suspect most people do not have the auto-spellcheck here turned on. I didn't even know until you mentioned it that it is an option here somewhere.

I'm not VIP so that isn't the reason. But as Munsch points out it could be the browser.

At work I use Google Chrome and it does this that you explain for me ... but I also use Microsoft IE and it does not. So basically it can be a built in option of the browser you are using too.

hmmm ... good point Munsch. I use Firefox when I'm on DV so maybe it's a feature of the browser. I just assumed that it was the forum program. My bad.

Hurricane can you please finish grade school and learn how to spell. what is unbelievable nobody caught on to the deliberately misspelled words. Please if anyone believes in this bullshi! get a life!

wow you got beat down with neg hits but I gave you a + cause that was way hard to read and that was the longest sentence ever.

Oh for heavens sake ... so some words are mispelled ... big flippin deal. You got the message ... you figured it out ... now untwist that knot in your panties and focus on the main topic of an RV. Hurricanewayne is a good guy ... he isnt a pumper ... he isnt out to hurt anyone with malicious intent - so take it for what it was posted as .. a rumor and lets see if it comes true. BTW...So many of you mispell words in that chat room - i dont think many have room to be throwing spelling stones.

• Upvote 4