Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update regarding our information - SteveI - February 04, 2011

ronscarpa

I did find something on Exxon hiring was quoted: Exxon Mobil Corp has managed to increase production by 11000 bpd from Iraq's West Qurna Phase 1 oil field in southern Iraq.†With the large number of oil blocks planned for Iraq, there are plenty of opportunities...th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Thanks for info.

"Answer:

He said that new currency is already printed with the lower denoms along with coins too. The money is being stored outside of Iraq and will be brought in when the revalue happens. He also said, the CBI told the bank managers that the people of Iraq would have 30 days to exchange their dinars and people outside of Iraq would have 90 days."

Is he saying that all money has to be traded in for new currency??

and the dinar will be replaced by new dinar or just the smaller denoms???

Unfortunatly I read that the same. Could be a cause for concern. I sure hope not!

My understanding is this:

1. In IRAQ the larger Dinar (like 250,000 notes) will exist for a time along with the smaller bills/notes released at RV time. As the large bills are turned in (or exchanged at the banks), they will just get the smaller Dinar bills back. But because of the RV, these smaller bills will have greater purchasing power. Apparently, they have 30 days to turn in the larger Dinar notes.

2. Outside of IRAQ (like us) of course we'll be exchanging for USD and, apparently, have 90 days to do it.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Ron!! tip_hat.gif

Bless ya bro!!

ret

I did find something on Exxon hiring was quoted: Exxon Mobil Corp has managed to increase production by 11000 bpd from Iraq's West Qurna Phase 1 oil field in southern Iraq.†With the large number of oil blocks planned for Iraq, there are plenty of opportunities...th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Thanks for info.

--------

Bama, that is correct; they (EXXON) have been waiting for MONTHS to get to this stage!!

Thank you very much Ron! :D

Everything in that post is believable to me. Thxs Ron, good job

pp

Thanks Ron for the great work of bringing these posts over....

And Go Vikings!

oh yeah, they didn't make it..... :mellow:

THANKS RON

Great work Ron!

Thank you!!

Thanks Ron!! tip_hat.gif

Bless ya bro!!

ret[/i][/size] [/i][/size]

Thank you Ron for the post. I hope we get more news this weekend. I think I'll be retiring this month. Go RV God Bless Semper Fi

LEOLA: Thank you ron...very good post,,,to the point,,,and informative.... bravo !!!

You are all very welcome - my honor to serve. Thank you everyone for acknowledging & posting...I'm blessed...!

RON B)

"Answer:

He said that new currency is already printed with the lower denoms along with coins too. The money is being stored outside of Iraq and will be brought in when the revalue happens. He also said, the CBI told the bank managers that the people of Iraq would have 30 days to exchange their dinars and people outside of Iraq would have 90 days."

Is he saying that all money has to be traded in for new currency??

and the dinar will be replaced by new dinar or just the smaller denoms???

It's confusing the way he stated it. You could interpret it as either an RV or an RD (redenomination or lop). Knowing how SteveI thinks I doubt that he's talking about a lop. Then again I don't think he really knows what he's talking about anyway so who knows?

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 13