Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Updated RV Rumor!!!!!!!!!!! 2-3-11

rdb

LOL I simply believe it will happen. I dont believe it will be as high as some predicted at various times but it will happen...

After it does happen I am ready to BET it will soar up as people in the world buy DInar as quickly as they can... Like a stock on fire!

Then, it will settle down at a reasonable rate of trade. So all of those who trade in fast might lose out on some BIG profit. I myself will hold onto a % of my dinar as it goes up.

I just hope I dont hold on too long... But it isnt a matter of if this will happen it is a matter of when? That is why I wont buy land on the coast of California. (wink)

hope floats and crosbone; right on. we have all heard this before but ditto for you both. I don't believe it either. and if i hear it from Adam I will zoom to cbi website and see what they say, then I will check with

Ali. Then i will head to estate attorney's office get my plans set, then I will cash in, then I will start my charity/missionary work after finishing my RN degree. I will then be able to help others with my male nursing skills to God's glory. GO RV.

• Upvote 1

I have said this before, everyone at DV pick a different date for the RV to occur.Who ever gets it right gets free drinks at the post RV party.You probably have a better chance getting the date right that way than the people who predict weekly RV's by the he said she said secret sources.

• Upvote 1

I don't believe this because it conflicts with the G.E.T. teams prediction it will RV today, but wait, that conflicts with Buckeye/Breitling that said it was to happen yesterday

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

LOL your post recaps very well what is the dinar rummor section

I am freezing my butt off in my tent right now infront of my bank so i can be first in line when they open tomorrow. And the bank manager saw me as he was going home and told me to leave so i gave him a 25,000 dinar note if he would let me stay until tomorrow and he smiled and said i will wake you up tomorrow then. :lol: not really, got cha

• Upvote 2