Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Updated RV Rumor!!!!!!!!!!! 2-3-11

rdb

THIS JUST IN!!! Just Found this

1. Update is that he was told we should be able to cash in on Friday

[*****] Ok…intel was presented to me yesterday , from my brother who is retired from the military (20/25yrs), stated that , the R V had gone thru two nights ago! His intel had come from his banker , whom he has had a personal , and a professional relationship with for 10 / 15 yrs! This is an upper management…he also had invested 100,000 usd into the dinar ….I wont give bankers , or , bank name ..as i believe it may have been illegal for him to make this investment , after the fact! Furthermore , I received mor intel yesterday evening stating that we should be able to cash-in , as soon as tomorrow (friday)…I dont have a “link” , or anything in writing , but , I trust the intel to be true…more so, I believe the source!!!

Posted by justwaitingforit

:lmao::lmao: sorry couldnt help laughing. in case you didnt know friday in the inter middle east is like a saturday for us so banks are close friday and saturday in iraq. hey im not bashing just thought you should know this intell :lol: