Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I fully believe this thing (the RV) will happen by next Monday 2/7/11.

Its lining up quite nicely. Lots of SMOKE & it appears as though nothing is being

accomplished. The powers that be are not going to just come out & tell us its happening.

Its just gonna happen.

• Upvote 25
  • Downvote 26

Its lining up quite nicely. Lots of SMOKE & it appears as though nothing is being

accomplished. The powers that be are not going to just come out & tell us its happening.

Its just gonna happen.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 11

Its just gonna happen.

LOL!!!! NEXT MONDAY? I was reading it will be TOMORROW...?

DO you have intel on the rate too?

Relax bucko... It will happen when it happens and my belief is it will come in a little lower than expected and go up fairly quickly.

DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ!

Its just gonna happen.

Thanks for your thoughts kennyc :)

But I do not think they are near ready yet...we get closer everyday, but nothing is going to

rush this. The unrest being seen and heard right now is not going to make this

happen any quicker either...that is just more wishful thinking.

This is still an uphill climb, but good progress overall just last 6 months.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

Well, I for one am very curious to know what triggered this emotional, blind-faith spot of inspired prediction.

Good night at the pub? or later? or a morning buzz of some sort?

hahahahahaha

Seriously, sometimes I have wanted to just shout to the world that I feel it is going to happen within ... whatever time frame is niggling at me.

Congratulations for going with your feelings on this one ... we shall see ... and if you are right, I think I would like to invest in YOU ... unless the Feb 3rd fellow with his dream/visiion of the New York Times headline happens on time, then I'd like to invest in him. Maybe the both of you ... so much coin for so many days at the track?

hahahaha

smee2

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Its just gonna happen.

I just wished that you could back it up with a dream or something.LOL

I like the positive approach, nothing wrong with that.

I believe much of the news we are hearing from over there is not as accurate as we'd be led to believe. You get 2 maybe 3 stories that contradict themselves that is posted as news so what are we to believe.

I think most of us, once the shock of the RV sets in will look and see what, if any of this speculation actually triggered the RV. Some aspect of the plan, GOI, Budget, HCL will not be complete and at that point who'll really care.

TPR

• Upvote 2

Its just gonna happen.

Why by Monday 2/7/11? Do you know something we don't'?

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1