Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

info from Iraq continued

nir

FYI I spoke to my mortgage rep who is from Iraq and she told me that nothing is happening as far as the dinar goes. I want to make something clear I am middle eastern and the way info is conveyed is sattle and in code it is hard to explain but there is a lot of body language that goes into it and you have to be able to read between the lines when you talk to a middle eastern person. So this is the info as of yesterday. I wasn't told that there won't be a rv they just told me not anytime soon. I will posting some info about forex later this evening it will be in the opinion section. Be well and stay real. I am not here to make trouble just to provide honest real info that I get and share it because I feel it is the right thing to do and that is what good people do!

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 12

I'm not bashing, but do you really think your "mortgage rep" really knows anything more than any of the other people "from iraq" or "in iraq" do? Doubtful. The only people who know whats truly going on are people that are actually involved in the process. It seems to me, that not even they know whats going on.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 4

So that is all the proof I need to get out of this investment. Interpretation of the body language from a mortgage rep who somehow knows and has access to insider information regarding the RV and what the Iraqi government is going to do? This is indeed subtle and reminds me of the movie 'Beautiful Mind'. That was a great movie where Russell Crowe was a brilliant mathematician and he would see patterns and make interpretations from those patterns. He would decipher all sorts of information and extrapolate intelligence based on that interpretation. Problem is that none of it was real, just like any and everyone's 'knowledge' of what is going to happen regards the RV. Thanks for the post but this really belongs in the opinion section.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 2

I'm not bashing, but do you really think your "mortgage rep" really knows anything more than any of the other people "from iraq" or "in iraq" do? Doubtful. The only people who know whats truly going on are people that are actually involved in the process. It seems to me, that not even they know whats going on.

Yes she does since her Husband lives there!

Nir, just expressed an opinion and people are being really rude to her for doing that??? Are we all not wanting the same thing here? I think some people should chill out and keep it friendly as we all have an opinion on whats going on in Iraq.

• Upvote 6

NIR,,, SHE LIVES HERE,AND HER HUSBAND LIVES IN IRAQ,,,HMMM,,,THAT`S SUBTLE IN ITSELF,,,MAYBE IT MAKES ("HER ") FEEL IMPORTANT TO BE VAGUE,,HOW DOES SHE EXSPRESS HERSELF WITH BODY LANGUAGE,,,DOES SHE NOD HER HEAD LEFT TO RIGHT OR UP AND DOWN???? JUST CURIOUS

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

NIR,,, SHE LIVES HERE,AND HER HUSBAND LIVES IN IRAQ,,,HMMM,,,THAT`S SUBTLE IN ITSELF,,,MAYBE IT MAKES ("HER ") FEEL IMPORTANT TO BE VAGUE,,HOW DOES SHE EXSPRESS HERSELF WITH BODY LANGUAGE,,,DOES SHE NOD HER HEAD LEFT TO RIGHT OR UP AND DOWN???? JUST CURIOUS

Maybe she scrathes her left eye if the RV is happening and scratches her nose if it's happening next week and blinks 4 times if the whole things off...lollaugh.gif

Sorry, not bashing poster...just having a little fun...for fun, that's all. I'm not a basher or a basher basher or a pumper basher or a pumper basher basher...I hate labels...biggrin.gif

Edited by Hope Floats.Rates Dont
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yes he lives there she visits him quite often I don't know if you know but they can have more than one wife. Why am I arguing it is what it is. Stop reading too much between the lines!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nir welcome and thank you for the post...many years ago my mother came to the States she still is adjusting...my father who was Army cussed a lot, so my mother thought that was normal as we grew up, she learned. Now she is 85 has been blessed with 14 children, 22 grandchildren and 4 great with two on the way. The reason I write this is that she doesn't fail to thank God for giving her the chance to live in this great country of ours.Most of her children and husband fought in the wars from WWII through today. God Bless there are good people on this site. :hug:

• Upvote 1

Peace Be Upon You Nir,

I have been trying to get in contact with a Sheik (Imam) that travels back and forth to Iraq.

Insha-Allah I want to get his perspective on what's going on. You are correct most Middle Eastern people are hesitant when dealing with people that are not of their faith or culture. Most don't understand thanks for the post.

Being in Iraq I understand what the post is trying to convey. I have a job and am not planning, nor banking on a quick revalue. Its just good business not to assume riches will fall into my lap on Mondays or Fridays. :)

Ok on "not banking on a quick revalue". May I ask you for how long have you been invested yourself? Seven years here.

Yes he lives there she visits him quite often I don't know if you know but they can have more than one wife. Why am I arguing it is what it is. Stop reading too much between the lines!

Can you have her send a video of herself so we can send it to that chick on the Oreilly Factor. Then we can figure out what she really meant by her body language.

• Upvote 1

FYI I spoke to my mortgage rep who is from Iraq and she told me that nothing is happening as far as the dinar goes. I want to make something clear I am middle eastern and the way info is conveyed is sattle and in code it is hard to explain but there is a lot of body language that goes into it and you have to be able to read between the lines when you talk to a middle eastern person. So this is the info as of yesterday. I wasn't told that there won't be a rv they just told me not anytime soon. I will posting some info about forex later this evening it will be in the opinion section. Be well and stay real. I am not here to make trouble just to provide honest real info that I get and share it because I feel it is the right thing to do and that is what good people do!

Nir,

I am Middle-Eastern as well, as a matter of fact, I am an Iraqi/American.

All of our friends and family members who are still in Iraq, know absolutely nothing about the RV. The only people that really have somewhat of a clue are people that we happen to know that are government officials, military, etc.

Who is your mortgage rep.? Until recently, I was a licensed loan officer, what a small world.

• Upvote 5