Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 1/26/2011

Doc31

PVS

Just a comment, I always love the tone of your posts. Just wanted to send a kudos to you.

BTW a potential funny to add too your sign off - "and the engineer sees the cup as twice as big as it needs to be" :D

why thank you tevye02! I am a HUGE musical theater "fan" so I appreciate your nickname and avatar! :wave:

I do know a few engineers who would not only agree with you but fall all over each other to prove it!! :lmao:

• Upvote 2

Doc I understand the time and effort you put into your posts. I just want to say THANK YOU!!!! I am so glad you are back, I have missed reading your posts :) Your time is greatly appreciated and I pray the GOD will bless you 100 fold for your giving of your time and talent here :D

• Upvote 1

Doc,

Though my status says different, I feel I am still very much a newbie as I don't completely understand all the ins and outs of this dinar thing. I appreciate your posts so much because they bring everything into perspective and down to earth. You are sensible, honest, and factual; furthermore, you do not "pump" or say anything that would lead anyone astray. I hope you know that even though there are people on here that would seek to cause you harm just for the sake of being nasty, there are many more of us who think you are invaluable. I hope you will focus on those of us who look forward to your posts, and ignore those that are being horrible. Just remember, you can always throw away an apple that's beginning to go bad and still keep the good ones. God bless you, Doc!! Thank you so much for your post. I, for one, have missed it. :D:rolleyes::)

• Upvote 1

Doc,

Glad to hear that you are not sick. I for one missed you. A LOT. You really make things easy to understand, for us less business minded people that have a hard time deciphering their one check book! Please do not let the others get you down. I know that you do not have to do what you do. So thank you for your hard work and I appreciate your help.

Dosentbreakeasy

• Upvote 2

First of all I am glad your OK

Second Doc I really do enjoy your post.

Stay with it my friend,do not let a few ruin the enjoyment of your post for the rest of us.

REMEMBER "There is no greater power that one man has over another than to remain cool,calm and collect under all conditions"

ALSO: People who need to express themselves or their opinion by lashing out verbally, is usually a sign of ignorance. :unsure:

That is why in my opinion "The pen has always been mightier than the sward"

So write on Brother. :)

GO RV / RI

• Upvote 1

Doc, I am very glad to see you back. As usual, your post was the first I look for at 5:00 am and blurry eyed, and I was happy to see your post this am, and to see you are not sick.

I enjoy and respect your posts because I feel they are honest and intelligence, no hoopla, just facts with analysis of the data, with a big of gut feeling injected as needed.

It is people like you that ground this whole experience known to me as "Dinar Land." It is an E Ticket, it is the Tea Cup ride, it is Wind In The Willows. And you are one of the Walt Ds at the gate.

Mom, can I go home now?

Take care Doc, and thank you.

• Upvote 1

Well Doc, there are some of us that very much appreciate your info along with others that dig and produce REAL information. The hell with the ones that don't APPRECIATE the efforts. It is obvious they do not have a life.

THANKS

• Upvote 1

Doc,

Don't let the 1%er's chase you away.

I really appreciate your data, for one. And two, you are a great speller ;-).

So, regardless of what you write in your posts, spelling alone puts you ahead of the vast majority of the turkeys on this board.

Thank you for your efforts!

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 1

Yosemite Sam... You're always gonna have a couple "stupid" rabbits to jack with you. After all, every garden has a couple of weeds. Your audience is the 98% majority not the 2% dumba$$ portion. The latter, are people that find pain and anger everywhere in their lives. They are simply unconscious and want instant riches. They think they bought a lottery ticket instead of an investment in currency. I call their behavior/condition... brain flatulence. You just never know when they are gonna rip one.:D

Glad to hear you are busy. Take care of your priorities first. Post here when you can. We all appreciate your positive energy and insight. Signed.. Your friend and fan in the 98% camp...;)

• Upvote 4

Thanks Doc for your insight ....................... sorry you have to deal with these Dinardarolics that keep bashing, these are the types even after the RV will find fault in something,- example, they gave me $100.00s I wanted $50.00s,

the bank told me i couldn't withdraw a 1 million cash I'm changing banks, she's a real blonde but she's over 22yrs old , this suks I got sand in my toes (sitting on a beach in Tahiti drinking Mai Tai's with blonde, ect ) :rolleyes::lol:B)

• Upvote 1