Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Very expensive "Bookends"

Guys, sorry, but I will soon give up checking this site on a daily basis.

All we get here are pumpers that are still trying to scam people into buying a currency that who knows when or IF it will ever RV.

There are many of us out there that at first took the bait and went out and invested in additional Dinar purchases last November and

December, BELEIVING all the hype and now, it becomes clear, it was just that, hype.

Iraq still has a long way to go before it gets to increasing the value of their almost worthless currency. Why are they taking so long, well, for starters, they

have an incompetent president along with an incompetent government.

One of their best platforms to spearhead their economic growth anytime soon, is the upcoming "Arab Summit" and now, it seems, this may be in danger of

not delivering the same effect as planned. The security issues may limit the participations of regional presidents and royalty, together with a lack of hotels and

flight options.

Added to all this, is a crazy nut job who is coming and going from and to Iran, stirring unrest among the opposition forces in the country. Irak is still very unstable

and has issues to resolve with Kuwait, which can play a role in anything that has to do with the national currency.

Remember also that when currencies RV, they usually experience conservative growth, hence, the hopes of going from where it is now to 3, 4 and especially 5,

is unrealistic.

The old saying of 'If it sounds too good to be true", applies here.

How many people do we know that have invested 5, 7, 8 grand and earned a return, translating into the millions, even over a span of 10 years?

The best that we can hope for is to break even and get back our investments, maybe with a few thousands in profits.

Want to make good in currency investments?

Invest in the true and stable currencies of the world, Australia, Japan, Canada, Great Britain.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

All we get here are pumpers that are still trying to scam people into buying a currency that who knows when or IF it will ever RV.

There are many of us out there that at first took the bait and went out and invested in additional Dinar purchases last November and

December, BELEIVING all the hype and now, it becomes clear, it was just that, hype.

Iraq still has a long way to go before it gets to increasing the value of their almost worthless currency. Why are they taking so long, well, for starters, they

One of their best platforms to spearhead their economic growth anytime soon, is the upcoming "Arab Summit" and now, it seems, this may be in danger of

not delivering the same effect as planned. The security issues may limit the participations of regional presidents and royalty, together with a lack of hotels and

flight options.

Added to all this, is a crazy nut job who is coming and going from and to Iran, stirring unrest among the opposition forces in the country. Irak is still very unstable

and has issues to resolve with Kuwait, which can play a role in anything that has to do with the national currency.

Remember also that when currencies RV, they usually experience conservative growth, hence, the hopes of going from where it is now to 3, 4 and especially 5,

is unrealistic.

How many people do we know that have invested 5, 7, 8 grand and earned a return, translating into the millions, even over a span of 10 years?

The best that we can hope for is to break even and get back our investments, maybe with a few thousands in profits.

Invest in the true and stable currencies of the world, Australia, Japan, Canada, Great Britain.

Want to sell your Dinar ?? Now thats realistic !!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

WOW ... Did you think you would be rich over night?? (ohhh wait I thought that at one time too! lol) This is a great investment - I would put it away and one day you will be very happy you did!! You will become numb to the pump, just takes a little time... I for one have been in for over 4 years not as long as the 7 timers but all and all I thank my lucking stars that I am invested and will wait as long as it takes to have my chance of a life time!! :)

• Upvote 5

know what'll happen...you'll sell your Dinar and the next day it will RV. Guaranteed! Murphy's Law being the operative. You already have your Dinar. Look at it as money spent and gone already. If you don't want to check in daily then don't but do not sell them.

What if that were the case, you sell them and a couple of weeks later they RV? Can we cay suicide!

Many years ago there was a super big lottery in NY. My mother went to the deli to buy a ticket and play 'her' numbers. The line was out the door she she said F it and left. Know what happened...yup all her numbers hit. I thought my father was going to throw her through the window!

You should confine your viewing to "dinar related news" and stay away from RUMORS.........It is obvious you do not have the ability to research the information that gets posted in the rumor section. Wouldn't it be nice if all investors had a site they could visit to get future readings and information based on fact about their investment.....As Gunny would say, "want some kleenex ?"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Excellent post Alma... myself I agree with you 100%

The Iraqi government is non functional, they have very little infrastructure, and are battling to fix it, Kuwait is still an issue and Shabibi is not opening his mouth for anyone.

I feel that Maliki is going to lose this mottly patchwork of a government hes stitched together here.

Governments that are a patchwork of opposing factions have never achieved anything anywhere in the world... they usually lead very quickly to a fresh election process.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The below is a writing that I have pulled from someone else. Some of you will recognize it........................

Skeptics who enter this chat room to try to discourage the people who purchased dinar. There are two main reasons for these people to do this. First, they represent other investments and they think by bursting someone’s bubble they may get a new client. Second, there are those who just do not believe the dinar will ever amount to anything. These people claim to have some kind of economics education and they try to confuse people with numbers and figures. They omit certain facts to bolster their case.

So just sell your Dinar and leave the rest of us with a positive RV attitude. It will happen. :)

Edited by TKM
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

First of all this is a investment, short term and long term for all of us. If you though this was a overnight get rich fast I think your barking up

the wrong tree. If you want to sell out I'm sure there is some of us that could help you out.I think we are closer than ever and hope it happens

soon. Time will tell,good luck...............................GO RV/RI

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The below is a writing that I have pulled from someone else. Some of you will recognize it........................

Skeptics who enter this chat room to try to discourage the people who purchased dinar. There are two main reasons for these people to do this. First, they represent other investments and they think by bursting someone’s bubble they may get a new client. Second, there are those who just do not believe the dinar will ever amount to anything. These people claim to have some kind of economics education and they try to confuse people with numbers and figures. They omit certain facts to bolster their case.

So just sell your Dinar and leave the rest of us with a positive RV attitude. It will happen. :)

Thats a stupid one sided quote in my opinion.

Because a person believes the RV will be in 6 to 18 months, does that make them a skeptic? I don't believe so, I think it makes them a sane well informed investor who refused to take the coolaid.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I feel that it will RV, even if Iraq is not ready. It is up to the rest of the world. The US and China and the rest of the countries are

going to make Iraq RV, and I feel that it is going to be very soon. It is not up to Iraq. Go RV.

Rediculous

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thats a stupid one sided quote in my opinion.

Because a person believes the RV will be in 6 to 18 months, does that make them a skeptic? I don't believe so, I think it makes them a sane well informed investor who refused to take the coolaid.

You must be drinking something....I have never heard of coolaid....

• Upvote 4

flight options.

is unrealistic.

cool, see you later, oh no that's right your leaving so never mind

LOL... Whatever you do, don't check tonight or tomorrow! <-------Sarcasm

How could you possible walk away this weekend? There are some very interesting things going on with the currency converters right now. Add that to the intel that Adam shared with us and the great research that some of our members have done regarding "the float" and all of the other progress that Iraq has made lately and you've got the makings of a possible RV this weekend! Just sayin'. I, for one, am keeping a close eye on DV this weekend. GO RV!!!

Stop buying dinar. :)

I get a kick out of people like that , BECAUSE if you had actually been checking here daily you would have seen other members as well as myself say it may possibly take a long time for Iraq to rv, because they are unstable and wonderin around like a puppy in a yard full of tomcats. Nobody and i mean nobody can be for sure what Iraq may do and if you already knew about this investment and how much better a stable countries currency would be why did you bother investing at all. So really you didn't check out anything at all you just invested based on a whim stimulated by someone. No bad thing Ive done it myself . Obviously if you really felt that way you would have said nothing , sent your dinar back to an investor or DT got out of the investment and went about your merry way, not try to "save" us. Its a risk with the possibility of huge returns and really it's fairly safe as you can always get most of your investment back. Im not telling you to go either way Im not a financial wizard just if you want to go then go. we will all sink or swim and I can dog paddle for a long time, want to talk about a bad investment ask me about my marraige and subsequent divorce, woooohoooo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: like the guy said in the movie, "pay yer money and take yer chances"

• Upvote 1

know what'll happen...you'll sell your Dinar and the next day it will RV. Guaranteed! Murphy's Law being the operative. You already have your Dinar. Look at it as money spent and gone already. If you don't want to check in daily then don't but do not sell them.

What if that were the case, you sell them and a couple of weeks later they RV? Can we cay suicide!

Many years ago there was a super big lottery in NY. My mother went to the deli to buy a ticket and play 'her' numbers. The line was out the door she she said F it and left. Know what happened...yup all her numbers hit. I thought my father was going to throw her through the window!

Case and Point..... their was a Desert Storm vet who was invested in the KWD he did in fact get frustrated with waiting and sold his KWD to another investor. 4 months later the KWD RI'd. Now can you imagine the mental anguish that this young man must have been going through.