Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two people in Dubai cashed out for 3.10

keylime

Ok. I've done some of my own research. And this is how I piece this together. My friend calls me and says her friend tells her about two friends cashing out in Dubai. Her friend then emails her the info I put up on page 4. I have just gone over to KTF and seen those two things posted by two others under rumors. So I think her friend copied and pasted this and sent it to her and she was so excited over what she read she called her and told her "two people cashed in Dubai". And my friend took it as she was telling her that they were her two friends that did the cashing in. Now I am not saying it is not her two friends because I don't know who she knows. But definitely two different people posted that they know these people. So....take them as rumors and until we see the RV on FOREX, nothing is concrete. NOTHING!!!!!

I believe that's what Mr Rich stated. Your friend is giving you info from another online source or from someone else who is spreading this rumour. No harm no foul. I always appreciate your posts and what you have to share.

Thanks Keylime.

• Upvote 1

I'm wondering if there is a combination of things going on.... and we try to connect the dots to what we are looking for within the context of our question (when will it RV). But instead these dots are connected to other relationships with much bigger global relationships that have nothing to do with the immediacy of our question: "when will it RV".

Specifically, I poured over hundreds of documents this past week (home sick,) digging into back stories of stories through primary sites like the IMF, World Bank and UN, going back for 10+ years. I should have taken notes, but hard to do when laying down and reading, and I was more into pouring through, than documenting trail.

One of the connect the dot paths that bounces around in the back of my brain is the decade long plan referenced in multiple documents to establish one currency for the GCC. The target date for this was 31 Dec 2010. You can read about this in archives of the IMF and UN.

The GCC last month invited Iraq to rejoin them. So Iraq becomes part ot the GCC that has this decade long plan to establish one GCC currency.

I was in Italy for months before and during the introduction of the Euro. Italy (the islands) was a total train wreck, for merchants.... but that's another story. One of the things I remember the EU govt's grappling with was trying to establish some degree of currency parity between the countries involved. ( I wonder if this is where the IQD within +/- .50 cents of the KWD started. Of all the primary sources I read, I never did find this specific reference). In any event. as we approached the introduction of the Euro, while there was no comparison for bringing in an impoverished,\ sanctioned country like Iraq in turn ready to revalue, the EU countries did start calling in their notes, and it was very confusing as to which currency we were using and weren't using and which countries were now okay and not okay, and could we use french money in spain now that we were one and had the euro and on and on.....

I haven't seen any recent information about a single currency for the GCC except from IMF in 2008, with target still listed as 31Dec2010. The IMF did a Position Paper, which I would guess is a lot like a White Paper in my world? I am wondering if there is trading back and forth wtihin the countries of the GCC and if so, if it has anything to do with a process that will ultimately lead to the issue of a single currency for that union.

In this way it makes some sense that both things could be happening.... attempted parity within the GCC in heading toward stabilization of currency as a single source for the region... and this having nothing to do with us outside the GCC or an RV for those of us not involved in the GCC countries....

Its late and I am probably not saying this as best I could, or with the clairty I should... And thank God there are some really bright people in here who will hopefully get the gist of what I am trying to say and put it together much better as a possible explanation for perhaps both things being true (ccurrency texchanging absent official RV but with parity within GCC countries and not Rving in non GCC countries).... I am wondering if what we are seeing are the steps toward a one region currency, versus a chaotic process messing with our RV.

And if they do go to a one region currency, I do not see that in any way impacting the RV for us and cash in for us here. I think when the Euro came out, we had like 2 years or something to exchange the Lira.....

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 3

Yeah, yeah. First of all, I have been on this website for over a year and have never posted any cash in rumors. You can read any one of my posts. So I do have a history of NOT spreading prevarications.

NOW, to what I heard. And yes this is like adding a log to the "cash in" rumor fire, and I wouldn't even it give it a second thought if it wasn't for the person who called me and told me. She introduced me to this investment over a year ago. This woman would not make this up. It would be like my mother lying to me. And she wouldn't. So......

My friend calls me and tells me she just got off the phone with her good friend who verified two of her friends just cashed in in Dubai at 3.10. They would have gotten more but did not want to open an account and leave their money there.

I know this runs contrary to Adam's chat that I actually just read before my friend called me so my excitement was tempered but because I have known my friend for years and know the kind of person she is, I have to give this story as much weight or more. My hestitation in competely swallowing it, is that I don't know the friend who called her. But she does and swears by her.

So there you have it.

Again this is my first ever rumor post of a cash in, and I am not a newbie. I have educated myself for over a year on this, and have followed it everyday(literally). IF....and I do mean "IF" this is true, then perhaps we are days away.

GOD Bless, and hold on just a little while longer, either way.

NOT BASHING… BUT….

If a friend told me this… I would check it out before posting it because I wouldn’t want to look foolish to everyone else by posting long shots that are easily confirmed or debunked. :blink:

What??? … … I’m just sayin….

• Upvote 4

NOT BASHING… BUT….

If a friend told me this… I would check it out before posting it because I wouldn’t want to look foolish to everyone else by posting long shots that are easily confirmed or debunked. :blink:

What??? … … I’m just sayin….

how can u look foolish posting a rumor in the rumor section isnt that what its for????

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Thank you for the post. We are all praying down in South Florida.

GO RV

We're praying with you. Been invested since 2004 and this finally sounds like the real McCoy. Been hearing/reading alot of pumping, but some are well meaning just getting carried away. As a Dinar battle buddy says, "Everyone, just breathe." We're in the home stretch and by all appearances it's not a matter of if, but when.

Hang in there, and start getting some phone numbers and referrals for investment companies, trust and tax attorneys, as well as a reputable tax firm (commercial may be better if you're a multi million cash in DV).

Best to everyone!

God bless, and pay it forward when and where you can. rolleyes.gif

P.s. This is a good community, without bashing, the request/advice was to attempt to have supporting verifiable info if it's not an article we can link to. Be well.

Edited by Lawman33473
  • Upvote 2

The thing to remember about cash-out rumors is that they are self debunking. If there were ever a differential in what one bank was offering for IQD versus another (in this case a Dubai bank offer $3.00+ and every other bank supplier offering ~$.00086) then whoever had that concrete bit of information wouldn't post, wouldn't call anyone, wouldn't do anything but commute back and forth shuffling money until the differential no longer existed. If you found a gold vein, would you tell anyone where it was?

• Upvote 1

how can u look foolish posting a rumor in the rumor section isnt that what its for????

+1

he is right. as much as i cringe when i see possum or some other fool has posted something in the rumor section pertaining to "a reliable source told me.." that is what that section is for. taking a chance and possibly looking foolish. when you decide to read a thread posted in the "rumor" section you must be ever sceptical but still be openminded and make your own decision. dont bash them when they make a legitimate question on sceptical info... bash them when they say that its the ABSOLUTE truth on rate or date. rumor section is a place of learning for the topic maker as well as the people who read it.

• Upvote 1

I believe that's what Mr Rich stated. Your friend is giving you info from another online source or from someone else who is spreading this rumour. No harm no foul. I always appreciate your posts and what you have to share.

Thanks Keylime.

Thank you Quad. I know the two of us have seen a lot on these forums and as it feels like this thing is getting closer one word can blaze a trail thru all the sites and people's emails faster than it takes one person to post it. And because most don't credit the original poster it becomes a vicious cycle of "he said, she said, me said". I sincerely want everyone to make on this and pray it happens swiftly. In the mean time I also appreciate the "ears on the rails", even if they come up empty or debunked, because one of these days they will prove to be true and we will all have what we are hoping for. God bless. I too appreciate your posts as well. Here's to another day of hoping. Certainly after 3 today when the Forex updates we will at least have our answer to this weekends "intel".

The thing to remember about cash-out rumors is that they are self debunking. If there were ever a differential in what one bank was offering for IQD versus another (in this case a Dubai bank offer $3.00+ and every other bank supplier offering ~$.00086) then whoever had that concrete bit of information wouldn't post, wouldn't call anyone, wouldn't do anything but commute back and forth shuffling money until the differential no longer existed. If you found a gold vein, would you tell anyone where it was?

Well you might tell your best friend or mother who could tell one person then BAM! it's everywhere at once. Secondly, I have so many family and friends in this, if I found a source willing to pay 3+ for this, OF COURSE I would tell them. I am not selfish and the biggest part of the joy for me is that they all get blessed and enjoy it also.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Keylime,

Thanks for the post. I saw in on KTFM and thought it got carried over here. Frank still says to watch Dubai so maybe, just maybe there will be something to it. Just not right now.

I don't know you, but people calling you a pumper don't either. I, like you, sometimes try to help with information and get bashed and called names and don't want to post again.

Good luck and God Bless.

Go RV now.

Hopefully 300,000 won't be so measley once it RV's! How about Bicentennial Park. Parking is better there.

That's sounds good to me Keylime, Thanks again for the info and if you hear from your friend over there keep us posted.

Don't listen to the naysayers, stay positive this ride is almost over for sure.

God Bless

Keylime...thanks for the post and for the follow ups. In the future, for everyone, it would be a great idea to do exactly what Keylime did and keep us informed regularly on any important info regarding a rumor. Too many just blurt out a pumpers line and it leads to all the distasteful, immature, and inappropriate comments that a long standing member of our forums should never have to endure.

Key, I give you kudos for not losing your cool and getting to the bottom of things, but it showed everyone that they shouldn't deliver a pizza and forget to put on the mushrooms because it'll get thrown back in your face, no matter how tasty it might still be.

Keylime,

Thanks for the post. I saw in on KTFM and thought it got carried over here. Frank still says to watch Dubai so maybe, just maybe there will be something to it. Just not right now.

I don't know you, but people calling you a pumper don't either. I, like you, sometimes try to help with information and get bashed and called names and don't want to post again.

Good luck and God Bless.

Go RV now.

Thanks. Love the Avatar. God Bless you too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1