Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two people in Dubai cashed out for 3.10

keylime

The pumper is not coming to me. And nobody has asked my friend to buy more. She said her friend called her and told her about her "two friends" not pumpers. I don't know if only two people have cashed in there. If these two did then obviously more must have. But my friends friend perhaps only knows these two so she wouldn't have info on anyone else. Hopefully others will come forward.

I started not to post this because I really couldn't verify her friends story at the time. So maybe others are just not posting. I decided to because of who called me.

...Don't worry about it Keylime....We know that your heart is in the right place and that you would never intentionally mislead anyone.

• Upvote 2

Ha ha ha ha ha

Lmao, talking sh**

Terryk has more chance of being correct.

Maybe it is. But I don't know you. I know her. So you say your brother lives there. Maybe he doo maybe he don't doo.

President Obama has more chance of serving a second term.

Saddam Hussein is more likely to rise & tell you to invest in the IQD

Saddam Hussein is more likely to be Ali from DT

My brother lives in Dubai & this is total cat pooh biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

thanks Keylime,

I know how hard it was to post that and put yourself in the spotlight....so many just dont want to believe unless it comes from a so called Guru, Thanks for coming and posting this info, Its good in my book......+1 :D

• Upvote 3

Ha ha ha ha ha

Lmao, talking sh**

My brother lives in Dubai & this is total cat pooh :D:D:D:D

Is there a particular reason why you are being such a DIKK? Take two Zantac and get your attitude under control, Basher Boy.

Edited by singaporesling
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

The pumper is not coming to me. And nobody has asked my friend to buy more. She said her friend called her and told her about her "two friends" not pumpers. I don't know if only two people have cashed in there. If these two did then obviously more must have. But my friends friend perhaps only knows these two so she wouldn't have info on anyone else. Hopefully others will come forward.

I started not to post this because I really couldn't verify her friends story at the time. So maybe others are just not posting. I decided to because of who called me.

I will. I am in Miami also. So hopefully we will and share mega laughs. I will tell this. I was just at a music conference in Tampa. Turned on my TV in the hotel after I got in, and had the weather channel on. The first city they post on the bottom is "SPRING HILL". 35 degrees. I said to myself, "Springhill?" That's where Dinar Trade's cash out office is going to be. I chuckled and thought, "Is that just a calling card from you LORD? A little "hello how do you do?Get ready I got this" GOD does have a sense of humor you know.

I live in Spring Hill, and was just informed the other day about DT cashout place here. Does anyone know where in Spring Hill it is going to be? Since I am local, I figured I would be first in line, lol.

• Upvote 1

I do believe you as well. I honestly think you would not mislead people intentionally. The only hang-up I have with bank stories is that I just don't understand why only one bank would offer such a drastically different rate than all of the others in the world. It seems to me that they would lose tons of money in the short-term. I just want to say that I am NOT bashing, just throwing in my .02.

I live in Spring Hill, and was just informed the other day about DT cashout place here. Does anyone know where in Spring Hill it is going to be? Since I am local, I figured I would be first in line, lol.

I heard they aren't going to release that information until RV happens and then it will be 7 days later. Apparently we are driving to Tennesse when it RV's.

Wow, I just can't wait!!!

GO RV

Ha ha ha ha ha

Lmao, talking sh**

My brother lives in Dubai & this is total cat pooh :D:D:D:D

Dude you are such an ass!

You are one nasty person with nothing but negitive, nasty things to say.

Do the world a favor and shut the hell up!

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

I heard they aren't going to release that information until RV happens and then it will be 7 days later. Apparently we are driving to Tennesse when it RV's.

Wow, I just can't wait!!!

GO RV

I live in NW Indiana and does anyone happen to know anywhere closer to cash in besides Toledo with Ali??????? Thanks! :D

If that was true then why is it I can still purchase dinars at 1000 to 1?

Because they haven't started it here yet, and really can you get them right away or do you have to wait to get them.?

Just saying, don't count anything out till it's debunked

Okay. This is an excerpt from my friends email. To be honest I don't know if it's her friend who knows these people or not. She says they are her friends, so I would say they are. Any way this is what I got as far as a follow up email from her. From these I would still say we can't verify or debunk.

Dubai

I know a guy who has cashed-in in Dubai a couple days ago at 3.22, and I am not expecting anyone to believe me. He owns his own bank, and a very powerful man, that is all I will say. It is definitely around corner for us in the U.S. Peace & Blessings.

REACHIGH!

I also know and HAVE known for more than 30-years a VERY good personal friend and businessman in Dubai who has ALSO cashed-in there at a bank. He called me IMMEDIATELY after he did so yesterday (Thursday). He received also in excess of $3.00!

In addition to his OWN cashing-in, his business partner (who is a Jordanian) cashed-in with his corporate account at the Islamic Bank of Jordan in Amman and actually TOOK IT ALL OUT immediately in US Dollars at $3.10! He said the Jordanian bank was at this time ONLY allowing Jordanian citizens with corporate accounts to do so, however. He said his conversion would have been HIGHER if he had agreed to LEAVE IT on account for 4 months.

My business friend said his bank officer told him it would be several weeks morebefore this was going to be done on a world-wide basis.

But it sure looks like it is coming eventually!

REACHIGH!

Just talked to my friend in Dubai. He doesn't own a jet, but he does travel throughout the ME and Korea with his construction company. He has not cashed-in any more of his dinar since yesterday, but has a lot more with him.

He actually purchased them HERE in the US from a company in Boston while he was on a business trip last summer, and took them home with him to the UAE when he returned.

His business partner got all his in Florida from a US currency supplier, and had them sent by a courier to him in Dubai. He turned-in all he had when he took them to Amman 2 days ago. All he had was 11-million, all in 25,000 notes.

My friend in Dubai who turned in his said nobody put his dinar through any machine when he turned them in.

Well that's the skinny. I wish there was more.

Edited by keylime
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, yeah. First of all, I have been on this website for over a year and have never posted any cash in rumors. You can read any one of my posts. So I do have a history of NOT spreading prevarications.

NOW, to what I heard. And yes this is like adding a log to the "cash in" rumor fire, and I wouldn't even it give it a second thought if it wasn't for the person who called me and told me. She introduced me to this investment over a year ago. This woman would not make this up. It would be like my mother lying to me. And she wouldn't. So......

My friend calls me and tells me she just got off the phone with her good friend who verified two of her friends just cashed in in Dubai at 3.10. They would have gotten more but did not want to open an account and leave their money there.

I know this runs contrary to Adam's chat that I actually just read before my friend called me so my excitement was tempered but because I have known my friend for years and know the kind of person she is, I have to give this story as much weight or more. My hestitation in competely swallowing it, is that I don't know the friend who called her. But she does and swears by her.

So there you have it.

Again this is my first ever rumor post of a cash in, and I am not a newbie. I have educated myself for over a year on this, and have followed it everyday(literally). IF....and I do mean "IF" this is true, then perhaps we are days away.

GOD Bless, and hold on just a little while longer, either way.

It did not happen...
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

It did not happen...

what did not happen? Her phone call? Or her friend calling her? Or her finding out from her friends they cashed in? Or maybe this whole post didn't happen? LOL. Thank you Frank for your insightful comment. Blessings upon you.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1