Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

94 members have voted

1. 1. Those willing to pray on Wed Jan 12th @ 9:30pm EST.

• Yes
    • No

If it is only my wife and I praying for the Lords will to be done that is okay. We pray all the time for that. Though I would like to know who would be interested in a simple prayer (not telling you who to pray to) on Wednesday the 12th of January @ 9:30 pm EST. If you are not a big person for prayer that it okay, just keep it simple. This couldn't hurt people. :)

• Upvote 15

Forgive my ignorance but what is the signifigance of the 12th? Shouldn't we all be praying every day?

No not ignorant at all. The idea is to collectively pray all over the country at the same time. A mass prayer :lol: No pun intended. Wed gives everyone a couple days that's all.

• Upvote 4

my prayer will be to God Almighty in His Precious Sons name JESUS

there is none other

Yes and Amen. Though my intent is not to witness , or cause those who may not believe to not join in this prayer. There is a time and a place for that, for me that time is not now. :)

Edit: Having maybe those who have not prayed for anything in a long time join in this would not be a bad thing. If they think they have to be qualified they might not pray at all. Good to start somewhere. :)

Edited by hammy

I will too! I'll also copy this into an email to my family who are also invested but don't frequent the forums. God led us to this investment and He will see us through. :D

Are we praying for the RV to happen on that specific date? Is there a rate we want to believe for as well? My family likes to stand in agreement on things, so the more specific the bettter....may sound odd to some, but it has never failed us before.

• Upvote 2

Please say a special prayer for our family...

My heart is so heavy...I need your prayers...

On Christmas Eve about 11:00 I had to rush my sweet Christian wife of over 19 years to the ER.

She went on to be with JESUS at 11:00 Christmas morning.

I know she is with JESUS because of what my Sister heard...

I was having such a tough time Christmas evening...so I called my Sister.

My Sister is an Christmas woman which believes in really living for JESUS like you should....

She told me she was outside while the snow was falling from the sky.

She said while she was looking up into the clouds and heavens...

...SHE HEARD MY WIFE'S VOICE IN THE DISTANCE FROM THE HEAVENS SAY...

..........I'M...HEAR...NOW....TELL DANA...I LOVE HIM....

Thanks! for all your prayers...

GOD BLESS!

Dana Stamey, photokid40@iwon.com

P.S. For the prayer time you asked for us to pray...COUNT ME IN ON THE PRAYER, because I know prayer changes things and I know where my strength comes from.

• Upvote 5

Photokid, I'm so sorry to hear this. I've been on the site for a few months now but was never led to post anything..... until I read yours. Peace be with you and may your wife always be honored and remembered. I'm sure she's watching over you, protecting you and rooting on the RV from up above. I will be praying for your comfort and strength and that you will be able to feel some joy real soon. Blessings to you and your family.

• Upvote 4

Please say a special prayer for our family...

My heart is so heavy...I need your prayers...

On Christmas Eve about 11:00 I had to rush my sweet Christian wife of over 19 years to the ER.

She went on to be with JESUS at 11:00 Christmas morning.

I know she is with JESUS because of what my Sister heard...

I was having such a tough time Christmas evening...so I called my Sister.

My Sister is an Christmas woman which believes in really living for JESUS like you should....

She told me she was outside while the snow was falling from the sky.

She said while she was looking up into the clouds and heavens...

...SHE HEARD MY WIFE'S VOICE IN THE DISTANCE FROM THE HEAVENS SAY...

..........I'M...HEAR...NOW....TELL DANA...I LOVE HIM....

Thanks! for all your prayers...

GOD BLESS!

Dana Stamey, photokid40@iwon.com

P.S. For the prayer time you asked for us to pray...COUNT ME IN ON THE PRAYER, because I know prayer changes things and I know where my strength comes from.

Dana, there is never anything that can be said that can ease the pain and loss that you feel. I want you to know that my wife and will pray that Jesus can bring to you the Peace that only He can give. I am truly sorry for your loss.

• Upvote 2

Well this post has been up for 4 hours, and we have 44 people including my wife and I to pray. Hoping we get hundreds to agree to pray with us by wed night. I believe that faith is not believing that God can, It is knowing that He will. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Religious views are not suppose to be in this forum. There is a specific forum dedicated for religious views.

Well I'm sure you could be right about that Kramer but looking at the poll I would have to say you are in the minority in your thinking. If you were dana I don't think you would care what forum this was posted in. :P

• Upvote 1