Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

feel taken by okie and gurus?

WantMyTurboS

I must admit, I too, trusted in the experts that posted several items about a 2010 RV. I also admit that I allowed the false information to consume me, and keep me up for days. It's funny how the brain works. After weeks of reading information from certain people, you begin to trust and feel a bond. Well, we all know by now that there was no RV. Hopefully we will be blessed with one very soon, but it will not probably happen today due to the issues that keep coming up. This morning started with my phone ringing and me explaining to friends and family why the RV has not taken place, all because I opened my big mouth. I have been crazy since reading about the RV that hit friday for a cash-in on mnday. I have been following certain people post for months and believed what was written. I hate to point out his name,, but Okie Oil Man, mislead the nation when he announced that there was an RV last friday. I truely believed in him and his team and last week would of bet money that he was correct. Shame on me. This leads me to believe why he did it. For the first time ever, I have doubt, and now believe he's not who he says he is. For some crazy reason, I keep telling myself that he posted all this false information not for attention, but because he works or owns a Dinar supplier company, such as "Dinar Trade." I know this sounds stupid, but think about it. don't promote other sites put it out there that Okie is to be trusted, many love him. When he posted the RV info, many around the globe spent millions on Dinar. The sad part is, now the entire nation knows he is full of diarrhea. The reason for this article is to help, not just bash. I am just throwing this out there, so the next time information comes about the RV, people take it for what it is. Somebody just like you and I writing in a blog. This is my personal opinion, and yes I feel better now after venting. I am still all in with this investment and strongly believe that we will see an RV soon. The difference now is that I will trust in our Lord for answers, not websites filled with garbage postings. The truth is, nobody will know when the RV will happen. God Bless Us, Go RV!

Edited by WantMyTurboS
  • Upvote 20
  • Downvote 6

Hello!!!! Come on people, use some common sense! These gurus owe you nothing! If you don't do the research it is your own fault if you got caught up in the hoopla of it going down before the end of 2010 and overspent what should have been not more then you can stand to loose. Even if the guru info was based of some facts, this is Iraq we are talking about. This area has been fighting for thousands of years and still do to this day. They do not think or do like what most of the other parts of the world would call a norm. IMHO we are finding out that there was much more involved in this to RV/RI/LOOP or whatever you want to call it, when it comes. This is not as easy as 1-2-3...

Heck I have been wrong before on many of my opinions and will be in the future too, so this is my .0009 Dinars worth.

• Upvote 9

I'll share a story with you.....I was waiting in the hall of the District Court, somewhat upset because the tenant hadn't showed up. I overheard a gentleman talking about how he lost money on buying Ford Stock at $4.50 and now it was at $1.50. I said to him after excusing myself for evesdropping. "If you liked the stock at $4.50 your have to love it today. If you can afford it, buy some more and cost average your holdings. I came home and called my stock broker and bought 5000 shares @ 1.42+ put the confirmation in the drawer and forgot about it. My wife..bless her soul tells me we could have had a nice vacation for that money, then proceded to tell me it was a bad move. Fast forward to 2011...ford is on the move.. Just because someone else isn't saying what you want to say.. Believe in what you know to be the facts, FACTS that you have done your own due dilligence on. Don't ever let anyone encourage you to make a decision that you either don't believe in or cannot afford to participate in. While there may be a pot-o-gold at the end of the rainbow, the distance to get there may not have been anticipated my friend. No such thing as fast money, at least no fast money you would take to the police station. im just saying

• Upvote 12

A lot of folks have had erroneous info, not just Okie ... and while I can't speak to intent for all the gurus, I do NOT believe that most are trying to stir things up, that they are playing games. Their info has come from govt people, financial folks of all stripes, from various ME countries as well as the USA. Some info has been opinion based on articles (and we all know many of the articles were intended to mislead), so how accurate can a synopsis of those articles be? Ever notice how often "IMO" appears in much of the "intel"? It is OPINION! Many people read and have a lot of trust in DD, and he stated a few days ago that at one point he was told by a former VP of the USA that it was happening ... it didn't happen as thought. There is just a LOT we do not know, which means opinion and speculation is about the best we are going to get! Stay low, be cool, watch and wait! B)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

WOW, i can't believe you put your own issues on okie, why would you believe him then blame him for that,

you should take responsibility for your own actions.

oh but i guess you just like to believe what you want, then if it doesn't happen blame them

rather then making up your own mind for yourself.

Take responsibility for your own actions and grow up!

i am just flabbergasted!

Edited by DinarViper
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 5

I hope people can learn from the OP. My suggestions to make this investment really quite easy:

1. Don't spend more than you can afford to lose on dinar. You have to look at it as, "I spent the money", not "I put my money into a deposit".

2. Don't read the rumors unless you are bored and want to be entertained. Never put any stock in these rumors.

3. Join the VIP section and put dinar out of your mind until you get a text message and an email with up to the minute instructions on what you should do next to get the most out of your investment.

Based on some of the posts that I have read on this forum, when I was bored; following these 3 steps can prevent many personal issues from arising.

• Upvote 4

I agree with your statement for sometime I was aslo following some people that came across as being somewhat real. Regardless what any of these want to be experts say the RV will not happen until Iraq is ready. As investors our best position is to ignore some of these so called experts and stop reading their garbage. We know that time is now on our side, Iraq is closer than ever and eventually our objective will happen RVVVVVVVV.rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

• Upvote 2

I see it like this, some people want attention, sometimes it's for self gratification, other times it's to help others.

I don't know why people post facts that CAN'T possibly pan out, but what it appears to me, is that some of the "gurus" get "intel" and run with it because they desperately want it to happen and can't sit on their hands long enough to let it be. So they get on and make claims and promises because that's what they were told, OR they are just happy spinning yarns about things to get us worked up.

The only thing I've read that I don't support is they are pumpers. The only way they could get paid by Dinar sellers is by a flat rate. There is no way there would be a referral fee because then we would know they are pumping. Now some people would be fine getting paid a small flat rate to pass on bogus info, but there just can't be enough money to be made because I had a place that sold Dinar, I would not pay much to have someone type junk on the internet and have no way to know if what they said boosted sales.

I for one would not work in a lucrative market and not get paid in referrals. Just is not happening.

TPR

Edited by ThePhantomRider

I know how you feel I feel the same way, I guess we just have to wait & see & yes I wish I never got people involved either... Sad to say but it's true...

I have a question...when you got other people involved, did you explaine to them that they could lose money? or did you just talk about the upside, the millions they could make on a small investment? Did you leave them with the impression that this would happen soon? All of these make for a frustrated investor. This is an investment you put it in the drawer and wait for someone to say that RV has happened! Chomping at the bit to go to the Porsche Dealer and pluck down the cash for that S4 isn't going to happen on your timetable. It's going to happen when it happens. I just bought another 250,000 and will do so every month we have no RV this investment is in my budget. im just saying

• Upvote 4

Whether you like Okie or not????? If it wasn't for him you might not have had Any Intel at all. I don't know him..... I figure he lives in my part of the country and wouldn't mind picking his brain about alot of these issues. You have a choice to believe or not believe the posts that are before you. What bothers me the most is the constant bashing and name calling that has allowed less and less posting to this site. I want great Intel as everyone else does. I want to RV to happen, like yesterday. And every bit of Intel, wheather its true or not, I WANT TO KNOW! I like to hear all sides and make MY OWN DECISION on what to believe. I have been UP and I have been Down with all these Intel reports, But I'm still here, waiting and hoping and praying. And thats all we can do! Bash me if you will, but it doesn't help our matters one single bit! I for one, would love to hear what Okies next Intel Report or Guess if you will, Call me crazy..... But Right or Wrong, I've learn a whole heck of alot from all posts here and other sites. Thanks, I'll step off my soap box now. :D:D:D:D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'll share a story with you.....I was waiting in the hall of the District Court, somewhat upset because the tenant hadn't showed up. I overheard a gentleman talking about how he lost money on buying Ford Stock at $4.50 and now it was at $1.50. I said to him after excusing myself for evesdropping. "If you liked the stock at $4.50 your have to love it today. If you can afford it, buy some more and cost average your holdings. I came home and called my stock broker and bought 5000 shares @ 1.42+ put the confirmation in the drawer and forgot about it. My wife..bless her soul tells me we could have had a nice vacation for that money, then proceded to tell me it was a bad move. Fast forward to 2011...ford is on the move.. Just because someone else isn't saying what you want to say.. Believe in what you know to be the facts, FACTS that you have done your own due dilligence on. Don't ever let anyone encourage you to make a decision that you either don't believe in or cannot afford to participate in. While there may be a pot-o-gold at the end of the rainbow, the distance to get there may not have been anticipated my friend. No such thing as fast money, at least no fast money you would take to the police station. im just saying

DING DING DING!!!! Excellent post. IMO,to many rely on others to do they're homework. Do your own research and put trust into your investment. And please quit expecting others to hold your hand. Until these so called guru's start charging for the info/intel they provide no one can complain. No one makes anyone believe in what they say,this cry me a river they lied to me mamby pamby group of people relly need to get a grip.Every one here and other sites has the ability to NOT read posts/info/intel provided.Take responsibilty for your own actions cuz those are the only one's you can control.............................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

I have a question...when you got other people involved, did you explaine to them that they could lose money? or did you just talk about the upside, the millions they could make on a small investment? Did you leave them with the impression that this would happen soon? All of these make for a frustrated investor. This is an investment you put it in the drawer and wait for someone to say that RV has happened! Chomping at the bit to go to the Porsche Dealer and pluck down the cash for that S4 isn't going to happen on your timetable. It's going to happen when it happens. I just bought another 250,000 and will do so every month we have no RV this investment is in my budget. im just saying

love that, yea the no RV yet while it is a drg is still an opportunity! Got to get me some more too!

• Upvote 1

DING DING DING!!!! Excellent post. IMO,to many rely on others to do they're homework. Do your own research and put trust into your investment. And please quit expecting others to hold your hand. Until these so called guru's start charging for the info/intel they provide no one can complain. No one makes anyone believe in what they say,this cry me a river they lied to me mamby pamby group of people relly need to get a grip.Every one here and other sites has the ability to NOT read posts/info/intel provided.Take responsibilty for your own actions cuz those are the only one's you can control.............................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Well said :D

Why blame anyone for one's actions? There was something called personal responsibility. That phrase refers to taking care of one's self. Why start a post that they feel slighted by someone? How foolish. This path we are collectively on is an investment. Investments can go either way. I'm not going to post on a blog that I feel slighted by my stock broker. I will find another broker if necessary. So.... find another "broker". Remember...... Personal Responsibility. OKIE can not reach into your wallet and use your funds for any purchase. Maybe investing is not suited for some on the forums and should have never graced the Dinar opportunity.

• Upvote 1

I don't feel "taken", I read his "rumors" and go on with my day. I don't hold my breath by anything that he says. I hope he's right, and one day he will be but my day is not ruined if his "intel" gave him wrong info and the RV didn't happen. We don't have to read what he puts out there, if you wish to read it, cool, but don't feel "taken" if it doesn't come true, grow up. NOBODY knows what the heck is going on over there. Just relax and hope it happens soon.

• Upvote 1

I don't feel "taken", I read his "rumors" and go on with my day. I don't hold my breath by anything that he says. I hope he's right, and one day he will be but my day is not ruined if his "intel" gave him wrong info and the RV didn't happen. We don't have to read what he puts out there, if you wish to read it, cool, but don't feel "taken" if it doesn't come true, grow up. NOBODY knows what the heck is going on over there. Just relax and hope it happens soon.

Exactly, go rv!

I must admit, I too, trusted in the experts that posted several items about a 2010 RV. I also admit that I allowed the false information to consume me, and keep me up for days. It's funny how the brain works. After weeks of reading information from certain people, you begin to trust and feel a bond. Well, we all know by now that there was no RV. Hopefully we will be blessed with one very soon, but it will not probably happen today due to the issues that keep coming up. This morning started with my phone ringing and me explaining to friends and family why the RV has not taken place, all because I opened my big mouth. I have been crazy since reading about the RV that hit friday for a cash-in on mnday. I have been following certain people post for months and believed what was written. I hate to point out his name,, but Okie Oil Man, mislead the nation when he announced that there was an RV last friday. I truely believed in him and his team and last week would of bet money that he was correct. Shame on me. This leads me to believe why he did it. For the first time ever, I have doubt, and now believe he's not who he says he is. For some crazy reason, I keep telling myself that he posted all this false information not for attention, but because he works or owns a Dinar supplier company, such as "Dinar Trade." I know this sounds stupid, but think about it. don't promote other sites put it out there that Okie is to be trusted, many love him. When he posted the RV info, many around the globe spent millions on Dinar. The sad part is, now the entire nation knows he is full of diarrhea. The reason for this article is to help, not just bash. I am just throwing this out there, so the next time information comes about the RV, people take it for what it is. Somebody just like you and I writing in a blog. This is my personal opinion, and yes I feel better now after venting. I am still all in with this investment and strongly believe that we will see an RV soon. The difference now is that I will trust in our Lord for answers, not websites filled with garbage postings. The truth is, nobody will know when the RV will happen. God Bless Us, Go RV!

Welcome, it is about time you realized to only put your trust in the Lord for all things; especially and including the RV. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Be careful where you say this because I was banned from another site for saying this. Okie is considered a sacred individual at some places.Thanks for post , I highly agree.

:D

Ah ... you too? You are about the fourth person I have encountered here who was banned from ... ah ... there.

I was also surprised to find how many people just simply belong to both, and post the same information on both, and bash the other on both.

Interesting world we live in, eh?

By the way, did they bother to explain why they banned you or just flicked the switch?

smee2

I've been where Okie and Adam are in the past. My guess is that they got involved because they thought it was a good deal. They believed in it and wanted to share the good news.

I doubt if Adam, Oakie or any other person you have labeled a Guru ever called themselves a guru. People are cruel. Many people you try to help turn on you and blame you if things don't turn out well. If this thing falters, they will probably loose 100 times as much money as you do.

I don't know any of them, but I know how people are lazy and don't want to do their own leg work ad then blame you if your intel is not perfect.

I'll hold my judgment until its over.

• Upvote 2

This post by WantMyTurboS is a classic example demonstrating the need for clear warnings about guru "intel" to be permanently pinned at every website. Most of us know better by now than to believe ANY of it, and repeat the warnings as often as possible, but unfortunately, NEW people come to these sites on a daily basis. As demonstrated here, the information always "sounds" very believable, and many people have recklessly acted on it over the years. Unfortunately, people have been hurt as a result. It's easy to say that everyone should know better than to believe it; do their own research, etc. While this is true to a degree, I suspect that somewhere down the road, legal action of one type or another may be the end result of some of these so-called rumors. Not only could individuals who feel that they were victimized file suit, but virtually any local, State or Federal prosecutor could "theoretically" take action against individuals or organizations who knowingly disseminated fraudulent information which resulted in financial gain for themselves and loss for others, and there's never any way of predicting what a jury might do. Would they say that the victims should have known better, or rule against the defendants, believing them to be despicable vultures? I've seen it go both ways. Time will tell. Meanwhile, as always, NEVER believe the rumors. ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1