Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IS ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE HAVING PRE RV ANXIETY?

mariejose

Ya Think????? Get in line! It is SOOOOoooooo easy to let this become an obsession! We are all about ready to spontaneously combust....... but for your mental AND physical wellbeing you have to set it aside and carry on with your real life. We will know when we know......

BUT HOPEFULLY SOON!!!!

RV BABYYYYYYY!!

TOMARROW IS GOING TO BE A BIG DAY FOR US. I DON'T THINK I'M ALONE WHEN I SAY I'M EXPERIENCING EXCITIMENT, NERVOUSNESS , AND ANXIETY. SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS TO A PERSON BEFORE A HUGE EVENT. :D

I am so num, that I can't get excited anymore. Thanks for the post, hope you are right...... I NEED TO PUT AN END TO THIS NIGHTMARE. .... :)

• Upvote 3

It would be a lie to say this isn't like being a six year old kid waiting for Christmas morning to arrive. :unsure: Praying is all we can do at this time. Everything else has been done. God willing it will happen tomorrow. He knows what is best for us all. RV is going to help allot of folks. For some it is going to ruin their lives if they are not wise. Trust in God, remember where you came from and don't think you are better than your fellow man because God was kind to you with this blessing. It could be a test! Be wiser than the Serpent! God Bless you fine folks! :P

• Upvote 8

TOMARROW IS GOING TO BE A BIG DAY FOR US. I DON'T THINK I'M ALONE WHEN I SAY I'M EXPERIENCING EXCITIMENT, NERVOUSNESS , AND ANXIETY. SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS TO A PERSON BEFORE A HUGE EVENT. :D

Sorry for sounding so ignorant, but I don't get to the site on a regular basis. What is up with tomorrow? Why (or what) is supposed to be happening tomorrow?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

going about life just as normal its in the back of my mind but i DO NOT believe we will all be millionaires we will make more than we invested for sure but probably not all those zeros sounds too go0d to be true sorry. For the love of GOD please everyone continue with life dont let this become your life. Live to IF it didnt happen and be happy

I am so num, that I can't get excited anymore. Thanks for the post, hope you are right...... I NEED TO PUT AN END TO THIS NIGHTMARE. .... smile.gif

You need to get out more my friend.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

Sorry for sounding so ignorant, but I don't get to the site on a regular basis. What is up with tomorrow? Why (or what) is supposed to be happening tomorrow?

Wow... Really... Nah... Okay, here's why tomorrow has everyone on pins and needles. The United Nations Security Council (UNSC) will vote to lift the Chapter VII sanctions from Iraq. This is one of the most, if not the most, important moves with regards to the dinar RVing. "RV" is the abreviation for 're-valuing'. In essence, the dinar regains the value it had before the sanctions were slapped on it. Whether or not it goes to that value is another topic of discussion. There's a lot of speculation and rumor going around as to the date and rate of the RV but this one will be something monumental. I appologize if my comment sounds sarcastic, it's not meant to be. I'm just kinda suprised that you didn't know what made tomorrow... well tomorrow... Just me though... I hope this helps...

• Upvote 3

It could be and I sure hope it is, but I've experienced to many 'false starts' to get overly excited yet. Of course when it does actually happen I'll be totally juiced (assuming I make a profit that is).

I am not having any problems. I go to sleep around 2:00am.... wake up at 4:00am and check computer. Go back to bed and lie awake until 6:00am. Then wake up at 8:00am and start the day all over again.

My blood pressure is up, eyesight is getting blurry, and my hearing is getting bad. When I am away from computer I keep hearing a noise thinking it is I am getting an email that there was a RV. But I didn't.

LOL... no.. I am not that bad yet. But getting close. I am ready for it to happen. I just do not see how some of you lasted for years. I think I would be in a funny farm.

Ready and waiting,

McMike

• Upvote 4

I am having to sit on my hands to keep from writing a bad check!!! LOL I pray it comes through the way we want.I have a mother battling cancer,nothing would give me more pleasure than to tell her she doesnt have to work anymore..I am like others,have people I would like to help in life a little. Thanks

• Upvote 1