Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

** (12/9) FROM PRIVATE CHATROOM. (Why the delay for the RV?)

Dinerry

[2:31:46 PM] DinarGo: OK Dinars in Waiting people, listen up, and listen very clearly, and understand what I am about to explain here.

[2:32:16 PM] DinarGo: What I am about to say is probably the most likely scenario of what is TRULY going on with the delay of the RV out of IRAQ...

[2:32:46 PM] CD: Im all Eyes and eYERS

[2:32:55 PM] DinarGo: Although, I can't say for a certainty, what I am about to state is fact, it is truly the MOST logical reason I can think of...

[2:33:15 PM] DinarGo: The IMF is involved with the RV of the IQD

[2:33:34 PM] DinarGo: That is NOT in dispute, and if you don't understand who they are, let me state it...

[2:34:42 PM] DinarGo: The IMF is the "International Monetary Fund". They are in the middle of ANYTHING that occurs with currencies involving trade, value, RV's, embargos, liens, tarriff's, etc.

[2:35:08 PM] DinarGo: The IMF TELLS countries what they CAN & CANNOT

[2:36:06 PM] DinarGo: ...do with their money supply. They are the BIG DOG that helps keep the world trading going smoothly, and that one country suddenly doesn't have REAL money, when another doesn't, and so on...

[2:36:12 PM] DinarGo: With that said...

[2:37:17 PM] DinarGo: We have all heard that the Iraqi Dinar is a currency back by precious metal and black gold (oil & oil reserves). Sounds like REAL MONEY to me, not fiat money, like so many countries have now, including the USD...

[2:37:32 PM] DinarGo: We HAVE ALSO HEARD THE FOLLOWING...

[2:37:42 PM] DinarGo: But, have you paid attention to it???

[2:38:09 PM] DinarGo: There is about 11 or so "Currencies in the BASKET set to RV"

[2:38:15 PM] DinarGo: Do you hear that?

[2:38:29 PM] DinarGo: Remember, the IMF has an interest in this....

[2:38:46 PM] DinarGo: Scenario the IMF DOES NOT WANT TO HAVE HAPPEN>>>

[2:39:24 PM] DinarGo: Let's say the IQD RV's tonight, but the "other" currencies in the basket are not quite ready to do their RV yet...

[2:39:32 PM] DinarGo: What would any good investor do...

[2:41:07 PM] DinarGo: Cash in the IQD, and buy millions of the Dong, or the Yuan, or the whatever one that is also set to RV, but hasn't quite done it yet...

[2:41:52 PM] DinarGo: So, it would be like Dominioes, and those countries that HAVE NOT RV'd yet, would be wiped out, because investors would take all their supply.

[2:42:27 PM] DinarGo: That is what the IMF calls "Double Dipping". Using one RV's cash in, to purchase another currency that has not RV'd yet.

[2:43:12 PM] DinarGo: IF IF IF, the IMF controls ALL the Currencies in the Basket, to RV at the same moment, then there is NO WAY any "Double Dipping" could occur.

[2:43:46 PM] DinarGo: So, I believe the IMF is the one that will "Push the Button" for the RV to become public.

[2:44:32 PM] DinarGo: They are waiting for the other governments to do their stuff, and have their RV ready to go, before they will allow IQD to RV in the public arena.

[2:45:24 PM] DinarGo: Since I doubt very few if any of us have been following the "other" currencies stated that are "in the basket to RV" soon, we don't know how close they are to get this done.

[2:46:24 PM] DinarGo: We KNOW Iraq is ready to go. I do NOT doubt they did announce their RV rate this last w/e, but the IMF is preventing the Forex sites from posting the rate, and starting the run on the banks with cash-ins.

[2:46:48 PM] DinarGo: IT WILL BE DONE ALL AT ONCE. WE MUST WAIT, AND HOW LONG WE WAIT, I DON'T KNOW.

[2:46:59 PM] DinarGo: I rest my case... Comments or questions?

[2:49:28 PM] DinarGo: REMEMBER, THIS IS ONLY MY PERSONAL "LOGICAL" OPINION ON WHAT THE "REAL" DELAY ON THE RV IS. I DON'T "KNOW" ANY MORE THAN YOU DO.

[2:50:23 PM] DinarGo: However, my guess is that a bunch of speculation on WHY it has NOT happened will begin, and we will start hearing stories from "A to Z" why. I am going to stick with my personal opionion on this one, as to the "Why".

[3:46:18 PM] WarmWinter: so what is it???? now or never???!!!

[3:56:29 PM] DinarGo: whenever, but, my best guess would be the IMF will not wait forever for the "other" currencies that have expressed the want to RV, to wait around forever for it to happen, because Iraq has the CH 7 to be released, and they MUST have their RV DONE to have that accomplished. So, it MUST be done by year's end.

[5:01:13 PM] Dinerry: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! AWESOME I LIKE THE REASONING, GORDON!!!!!!!!!! MAKES SENSSSSSSE! THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicely!!!

GO RV!

:P

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I love these guys (self-styled gurus) that think everyone other than them is either stupid or deaf, so YOU JUST TYPE LOUDER TO MAKE YOUR POINT.

ALSO, many of us were lightyears ahead of you on this one Boy Wonder......we have actually done our homework, are cognisant of other undervalued currencies (Dong, Yuan, and others) and have a strategy in-place to capitalize if they do not RV together. Geesh...... GO RV.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Sorry, doesn't work that way! First of all the IMF doesn't care who makes what off of what! They only look at what crountrys can back or support in the global market.'

His theory would be like saying ford doesn't want to increase their stock value bc they are afraid if they do before gm does then people will cash out and go buy gm stock and make money off both of them...... Wow people have way to much time on their hands to come up with this stuff.

• Upvote 5

Sorry, doesn't work that way! First of all the IMF doesn't care who makes what off of what! They only look at what crountrys can back or support in the global market.'

His theory would be like saying ford doesn't want to increase their stock value bc they are afraid if they do before gm does then people will cash out and go buy gm stock and make money off both of them...... Wow people have way to much time on their hands to come up with this stuff.

My thoughts exactly!!!!!! Well said my friend!!

• Upvote 4

AMEN..."hh"

Too many moving pieces for even the IMF to control even if they wanted to. As for double dipping...that's just the way the game is played...for the few who know how to play in that game.

This guy was obviously home schooled. The scary part is that there are so many that think that this "makes sense". :wacko:

• Upvote 2

Nicely put. ;)

• Upvote 1

no way.....I believe the Obama theory before this one. I agree the IMF doesn't care who makes money off these speculations, nor are they waiting for a group of countries to RV together.......this guy is just making up this stuff to fit the circumstances.

AMEN..."hh"

Too many moving pieces for even the IMF to control even if they wanted to. As for double dipping...that's just the way the game is played...for the few who know how to play in that game.

This guy was obviously home schooled. The scary part is that there are so many that think that this "makes sense". :wacko:

This guy was obviously home schooled. The scary part is that there are so many that think that this "makes sense".

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Nice one!!!!!

if IMF is waiting for the basket of currency to RV at the same time..... AAAAAHHHHHH

having 2 country do put aside all difference to RV at the same time is already impossible

wanting a few to do it together ..... all the different agenda going on in the mind of politician in different country

the different problem each country face....

it will take ... hmmm. FOREVER for a few country to RV together

unless IMF and a background organisation is actually countrolling all currencies of all countries in the world

:blink: :blink: :o :o :angry: :angry: :( :(

i dont dare to image

Edited by daniel c

First of all all the currency would goto the federal reserve which then the US government would hold onto to strengthen our dollar. They don't care about the other currency to hold up the Iraqi RV. The IMF is almost broke, Euro is failing, they know the world needs this RV wether the other currency is ready or not.

• Upvote 1

Can someone explain why the dinar has to RV in order to get out of CH 7?? Or is this just opinion.... Bc the dinar did also have to RV for Maliki to get his spot back again last year... trick up his sleeve remember that one?? Or it had to happen for some of these electric deals?? Oil deals???....just sayin ;) Not trying to offend anyone here but I hope people are starting to see what's been going on here n that's just a bunch of poo!!!!!!! I truly think the dinar has to do something, go up in value that is.. but im seeing a LOP then RV -what Ive always believed all along... Don't waste time bashing it bc I don't care if you do and won't read it anyway. I hope I am wrong for everyone's sake, but I am a realist too.I don't like how people here that voice their opinions get - marks and get bashed all day long, but people who completely drop poo in here with some same form rumor with different 'intels' get all the hoorays!!!..... Not right at all...

Happy Holidays to all!! May peace be with you and your families.. Enjoy the moments, because in a split second the moments can come to an end. Live happily- More important and fulfilling than any amount of money or job is putting a smile on someones face. Don't believe me? the next time you're loved ones, your kids, your mothers/fathers + friends are upset, see how money makes you feel...Then try doing something that doesn't cost $ like making them a card (don't buy it, use a marker and a piece of paper), telling them they are beautiful and you love them, tell them thanks for being a friend, or just give them a hug. We all have the greatest power in the world ( not dinars :))and that is sharing happiness and Love. when you see the results, you will do it more and more, and realize that youre so much happier too...Am I a sappy poet? No, just a young adult that's seen and been through a lot of loss this year... It doesnt matter how old you are... So please, everyone take a step back, and test your powers. You will feel it, i promise

• Upvote 1