Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1's nuggets

Barboza

Your most welcome!! All the mods try really hard to make this a great site for everyone!!

It's also a great site because of the great members that we have on here also!!

Thanks Again

Bump

Y'all make this site what it is today...outstanding!!! Thanks Bump! Also thx Barboza

for copying S1's chat. Appreciate it.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for posting the chat Barboza - Very Much Appreciated.

GoRV.gif

Ok, so this is his second GOI prediction in a week and he was bragging a day before that he was right and he wasn't. People, don't get to excited yet and stay grounded. I'm not bashing him because he seems well respected on this site. It's not done until it's done. I'm sure I'll get a bunch of negatives for this but I just don't want to have everyone get excited and then disappointed if it doesn't happen on Thursday.

Sonny1 is simply confirming what should happen tomorrow. With iraq anything could happen.

Before they enter into the parliament session tomorrow they must have a speaker selected - that is the minimum.

Hopefully they are already done with not only the two presidents but the PM.

GoRV.gif