Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Rumor from jjens

FishBone

Thanks for the info and post FishBone. Hopefully, crgconkel won't show up on this thread and spout off at the gums because I already ran out of negs for the day just for his responses on a news thread. Anyways, thanks again because it's -

RRRRRVVVVVVVVVV B) T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E B)B)B)

• Upvote 9

November 2nd, 2010 04:25 pm · Posted in RUMORS

[jjens] My really good friend flies airplanes for the government and he has been flying in and out of Iraq like crazy specifically related to the RV. He said that the government had already been formed.

That is what he said. He says it is about ready to go down. Tons of planes have been flying into Iraq with troops and supplies. He said Iraq cannot wait any longer.

I believe it and he didn’t tell me this because he couldn’t tell me what he was carrying though. I believe it was money and a lot of it.

I truly believe we are close people. It would not be right of me to give a specific date or time. That is impossible to do. Everything needs to be in place and it is.

MY REALLY GOOD FRIEND!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 22

I believe your friend is correct in this matter. A "friend" called me last night to tell me that their connection in currency had been telling them it was a ways off. Then called them yesterday to say it was here. So...guess we shall see how much our friends are correct in thier intell.

Thank you.

;)

• Upvote 11

Thanks for the info and post FishBone. Hopefully, crgconkel won't show up on this thread and spout off at the gums because I already ran out of negs for the day just for his responses on a news thread. Anyways, thanks again because it's -

RRRRRVVVVVVVVVV B) T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E B)B)B)

I agree 100% some people just hate to be alive.

• Upvote 3

I've run out too, because of him! :mad:

• Upvote 2

My really good friend flies airplanes for the government and he has been flying in and out of Iraq like crazy specifically related to the RV

As this year comes to an end the rumours FLYING around on here just get better & BETTER

What next is NASA going to visit uranus to dicover who the next PM of Iraq is, what about visiting PLUTO to find out if there will be a MICKEY MOUSE GOI FORMED THIS YEAR.

I doubt it not a chance in the MILKY WAY :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 47

As this year comes to an end the rumours FLYING around on here just get better & BETTER

What next is NASA going to visit uranus to dicover who the next PM of Iraq is, what about visiting PLUTO to find out if there will be a MICKEY MOUSE GOI FORMED THIS YEAR.

I doubt it not a chance in the MILKY WAY :lol::lol::lol:

Hey Zantac...... You have done a sort of 180 on attitude.....

Do you need to get back on your meds???

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

I think a lot of people used up their negs. I did too. Then the post was removed and there was some good feedback other than crgconkel's. Thanks fishbone for sharing.

• Upvote 1

I understand that a rumor is just that: A RUMOR.

I have nothing to say or add to this except for one FACT. ->The Government has not been formed.<-

[jjens] My really good friend flies airplanes for the government and he has been flying in and out of Iraq like crazy specifically related to the RV. He said that the government had already been formed.

That is what he said. He says it is about ready to go down. Tons of planes have been flying into Iraq with troops and supplies. He said Iraq cannot wait any longer.

I believe it and he didn’t tell me this because he couldn’t tell me what he was carrying though. I believe it was money and a lot of it.

I truly believe we are close people. It would not be right of me to give a specific date or time. That is impossible to do. Everything needs to be in place and it is.

Edited by NineLives
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

[jjens] My really good friend flies airplanes for the government and he has been flying in and out of Iraq like crazy specifically related to the RV......

......he couldn’t tell me what he was carrying though. I believe it was money and a lot of it.

I hope so!!! He won't be the only one flying a plane full of money!!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifwink.gif