Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Partttyyyy tttiiiimmmmeee

possum

Believers, why,why, why do you lack the faith? Go out and buy a big ticket item this weekend to prove your repentance and it will make you feel good too. Momma and me are going to a some place called Swingers Club. They said all you need to bring is your on bottle and be ready to party!!!!! Possum ain't sure what you do in a swingers club but I plan on being in full blown party mode. I will let my followers know how it went but it will have to be after we cuss we can't take our phones, cameras or computers in there. They have parties set up outside by a lake and inside where you wear costumes and mask. Possum sure is looking forward to becoming a swinger. And I might build my own swinging club after the RV. We ain't sure what to call it, any ideas?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Believers, why,why, why do you lack the faith? Go out and buy a big ticket item this weekend to prove your repentance and it will make you feel good too. Momma and me are going to a some place called Swingers Club. They said all you need to bring is your on bottle and be ready to party!!!!! Possum ain't sure what you do in a swingers club but I plan on being in full blown party mode. I will let my followers know how it went but it will have to be after we cuss we can't take our phones, cameras or computers in there. They have parties set up outside by a lake and inside where you wear costumes and mask. Possum sure is looking forward to becoming a swinger. And I might build my own swinging club after the RV. We ain't sure what to call it, any ideas?

"Spectacles Testicles Wallet and Watch Swingers Club" has a nice ring to it.

Love ya Possum

Dinosaur

xoxo

• Upvote 2

OH WOW! Either you will be in for a big surprise or a lot of confusion. There is only 1 kind of swinger party that I know of! Best regards.

I hope possum likes boys, cuz there be alot of them that "swing" both ways. Then you'll be playin possum so they leave ya alone......or else they be callin u "cornholio" after the party! :lol::lol::P:P:P:blink::blink::blink:

• Upvote 1

How about P0SSUM and a POKE

How 'bout......................"MarSwapials"!

• Upvote 1