Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter 10-11-10 early am

pleasantvalleySunday

I think most are thinking this weekend for RV, and I "think" Scooter meant a year from now for all the bills to be turned in??? I could be wrong......usually am :unsure:

he means the process of transition to the new currency will take a year to take old bills out of circulation

So in other words...the RV won't happen til about a year or so from now, right?

Wrong! The introduction of the new currency and the phasing out of the old is what Scooter is referring to. The RV is when the process begins and that could happen this week.

6:45 AM [scooter] Nevertheless ---- the zeros will slowly be replaced and the central bank and government will deploy their new cpi

6:45 AM [scooter] Consumer price index

6:46 AM [scooter] Based on the smaller denoms that will be distributed via those brand new cash machines at those banks

6:46 AM [scooter] This process will take a year

6:47 AM [scooter] And the amount will move from the 25 trillion just mentioned to the 15 billion which is the target

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the posting but my husband and I still cannot wrap our brain around the math. We have tried to see the good in this but keep coming up with the fact that everything is going to have the zeros dropped. To use an example, food--a loaf of bread was 25,000 now only 25 and so on and so on. If this happens then they wont need to RV. If they do RV at $3 lets say then our 25,000 note is now a 25 note and its worth $75.

We must be missing something. Everyone seems to be so excited and we want in on the same excitement so please can someone explain it so our brain can decipher it better? I guess we need to go back to junior high . Thanks for NOT bashing, we cannot help it if we are not great math students.

Edited by Kimjackie
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the posting but my husband and I still cannot wrap our brain around the math. We have tried to see the good in this but keep coming up with the fact that everything is going to have the zeros dropped. To use an example, food--a loaf of bread was 25,000 now only 25 and so on and so on. If this happens then they wont need to RV. If they do RV at $3 lets say then our 25,000 note is now a 25 note and its worth $75.

We must be missing something. Everyone seems to be so excited and we want in on the same excitement so please can someone explain it so our brain can decipher it better? I guess we need to go back to junior high . Thanks for NOT bashing, we cannot help it if we are not great math students.

The way I understand it, if you were to take your $25,000 note to the bank in Iraq, they would hand you 1,000 $25 notes. That is how they will get the big bills out of circulation. Now, the RV of the currency is something different altogether, but will happen at the same time, or so it is speculated. Yes?? No?? Anyone?

• Upvote 3

smile.gif Thank you Pleasant for another great post smile.gif

Thank you SCOOTER! You are truly THE man!

C'mon... Let's RV already ~

I have things to DO rolleyes.gif ~

Places to BE cool.gif ~

and people to BLESS! biggrin.gif

Thank You GOD.

-----------------------------------

Nice reply FloridaChic, and thanks PVS and Scoot for the explanation; that is the way i understood this from the start.....thanks for all the input

All have a blessed day

ret

• Upvote 2

Thanks Scooter. I just hope you are right.

GO RV

I am new to this so I have some very fundamental questions. Why does Scooter seem like he has inside information? Who is he? Why do we even believe Scooter? Is it just because it sounds plausible and he says it like he knows OR is it because he REALLY knows?

Edited by ExecConsult
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks very much for the post. I appreciate the clarification on the removal of the zeros on the larger bills...I was starting to get nervous, all of our dinars are 25K bills! WHEW! Thanks again for all of your hard work and dedication to this site and the dinar family ;)

I am new to this so I have some very fundamental questions. Why does Scooter seem like he has inside information? Who is he? Why do we even believe Scooter? Is it just because it sounds plausible and he says it like he knows OR is it because he REALLY knows?

ExecConsult - Welcome to DV - Scooter is one of a few people who have the rest of us listening when he posts because he does a ton of research before he puts anything out. He doesn't make stupid predictions about date / rate, etc. he just gives us solid, up to date info. I hope this helps.

• Upvote 2

To quote Butch and Sundance, "Who ARE those guys" Bottom line is, guys like Scooter, Phoenix, Viper and a few others are people we trust. That's it in a nutshell.

If this is a hard pill to swallow, bash em and see what happens. Muwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh yea, PVS, thank you mah dear. ;) (a wink is as good as a nod)

Edited by JugDawg1

There is some misunderstanding about removing the zeros.

1. Some are thinking $25,000 less 3 zeros = $25

2. Others are thinking 1 IQD = .0008547 USD. .0008547 less 3 zeros = .8547USD = 1 IQD.

This seems to be confusing. I'm thinking it's #2

I'm wishing it's more like 1 to 1 but .85 to 1 would not be so bad. 3.42 to 1 would just be out of sight!!

Any other thoughts here?

• Upvote 1

smile.gif

Thank you, PleasantvalleySunday, for posting this chat!

Thank you, Scooter, for providing - once more - an explanatory guideline in times of so much confusion!

Scooter and others have told us - ahead of time - about the last days prior to the major event (RV).

Let not your hearts be troubled. Be confident! Since we cannot 'go' to RV, RV is coming to us!

May the Lord grant patience, blessings, wisdom and gratitude to each one of us!

- Barboza

Thank you, Scoot. And you Barboza, thank you for your amazing words. Blessings to you as well.smile.gif

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the chat.

So, the RV is how it will start. The RV needs to happen before anything else can fall into place as a whole for the country and it's master plan. It would, in essence, take on a domino effect, right? With the RV being the catalyst, many other things of political and financial nature should then be jumpstarted...right? It's basically the green light that will tell the country to "go". Am I getting it...or?

~DinarServed!

You are correct princess.......how did you get soooo smart??? :D:D

• Upvote 1