Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter 10-11-10 early am

pleasantvalleySunday

6:40 AM [scooter] But here's what's going to happen and why

6:41 AM [scooter] NOW

6:41 AM [scooter] First -- the cbi has approximately 25 trillion in circulation

6:42 AM [scooter] About 13 to 14 trillion are in reserves

6:42 AM [scooter] Those reserves over the past 120 days have been exchanged

6:42 AM [scooter] They have been replacing the larger notes with the smaller notes at the rv rate

I love reading Scooter's posts and analysis! He loves to back up his information with links but I haven't seen anything definitive about the larger notes being replaced by the smaller. Can someone back this up with a link? I certainly don't expect rumors and hearsay from Scooter so I'm assuming something was posted that I missed.

6:45 AM [scooter] Nevertheless ---- the zeros will slowly be replaced and the central bank and government will deploy their new cpi

6:45 AM [scooter] Consumer price index

6:46 AM [scooter] Based on the smaller denoms that will be distributed via those brand new cash machines at those banks

6:46 AM [scooter] This process will take a year

One year. Sounds good - link?

6:47 AM [scooter] And the amount will move from the 25 trillion just mentioned to the 15 billion which is the target

6:47 AM [scooter] All the notes that we have will be honored as long as iraq has a currency

Trying to do the math: 25 trillion to 15 billion means the dinar will increase by 1667 times, correct? Or does this have nothing to do with the rate and is just their target circulation regardless of the RV rate?

GO RV!!!!!

Superfly,

I happen to be in chat very late last night. Keepmwlknfny came in and mentioned this very thing. I asked him about it. He said he had an article that supports this. I asked him if he could either post it or if he preferred to PM me with it. He looked for it last night but said it was on another computer and would post it when he gets a chance. So, I am with you on this. Hopefully, keepm will find that article.

All the best,

Lgraham

I love reading Scooter's posts and analysis! He loves to back up his information with links but I haven't seen anything definitive about the larger notes being replaced by the smaller. Can someone back this up with a link? I certainly don't expect rumors and hearsay from Scooter so I'm assuming something was posted that I missed.

Read more:

• Upvote 1

Chief,

I hope all is well my friend! As usual, you are correct with the date --- thanks for showing me that one as I first saw that article two days ago. Nevertheless, the target of 15 Billion is interesting because my Models work very nicely at that point. OK -- must go but I hope you are doing well and good Luck!!!

Scooter

I agree with Scooter on this to some extent, an article was posted yesterday with translation that stated the 25 Trillion would be 15 Billion, it wasn't translated so I went to the link and it came up in Arabic, I then put it into the Google Translator and the article came up, yet it was dated April of 2009.

So this monetary data might still be incorrect.....Scooter?

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the posting but my husband and I still cannot wrap our brain around the math. We have tried to see the good in this but keep coming up with the fact that everything is going to have the zeros dropped. To use an example, food--a loaf of bread was 25,000 now only 25 and so on and so on. If this happens then they wont need to RV. If they do RV at $3 lets say then our 25,000 note is now a 25 note and its worth $75.

We must be missing something. Everyone seems to be so excited and we want in on the same excitement so please can someone explain it so our brain can decipher it better? I guess we need to go back to junior high . Thanks for NOT bashing, we cannot help it if we are not great math students.

Maybe I can shed some light on this per my understanding. They are wanting to remove the 25K notes.

Not Lopping, just remove them. Your 25K note is and will still be honored as a 25K note. If RV or RI happens,

I'm sorry, WHEN RV or RI happens, your note will be 25K times the new RV or RI value/rate. CBI is wanting to have all notes off the streets in Iraq within a year. No worries, our 25K notes are OK. IMO per what I read.

If I'm wrong, Scooter please chime in and correct me.

GO RV/RI B)

• Upvote 1