Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Early Morning Opinions @ 8:44 AM MDT - 4/16/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

MarkZ   Sudani‘s travels are very interesting here in the US. He is going to Texas where the CBI keeps servers… and he is going to Michigan where there is a large population of Iraqis there… dispelled from the war. And also in Dearborn they will be adding a Warka bank location. To handle exchanges for Iraqis in Michigan. Sudani traveling to Texas and Michigan is big. He is also going to California...  I am hearing he is to meet with someone named Robert who is a signatory for Chinese banking elders. This is very interesting – what we are watching. Sudani has 130 people with him… a huge entourage... Including many important people from the Finance ministry and the CBI. Things are looking positive for the next week.:twothumbs:

Mnt Goat  Article: "IRAQ’S FINANCIAL REVENUES EXCEED 11 TRILLION DINARS (about 11 Billion US Dollars) WITHIN A MONTH Yes, even in a “rentier” oil economy the Iraqi dinar can still maintain a realistic rate of at least $3 or more...:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Mnt Goat  Article: Yes, even in a “rentier” oil economy the Iraqi dinar can still maintain a realistic rate of at least $3 or more...

Come on and hurry the hell up Goat. No more talk and just do it Goat. I'll will be extremely happy if you can RV the IQD at least $3.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

MarkZ   … and he is going to Michigan where there is a large population of Iraqis there… dispelled from the war. And also in Dearborn they will be adding a Warka bank location. To handle exchanges for Iraqis in Michigan.

:tiphat:

Does this da (dumb a**) not know that Warka Bank is not open for business yet? While it would be INCREDIBLE if true I can't see the CBI giving this to Warka Bank when they haven't even done what the Supreme High Court of Iraq ruled they do over 10 years ago...unless this is part of the "rehabilitation and compensation" they were told to give Warka?

If true everyone can say they have now honestly seen a miracle!

Edited by NMP2017
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

I am hearing he is to meet with someone named Robert who is a signatory for Chinese banking elders. 

WTF…🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, NMP2017 said:

Does this da (dumb a**) not know that Warka Bank is not open for business yet? While it would be INCREDIBLE if true I can't see the CBI giving this to Warka Bank when they haven't even done what the Supreme High Court of Iraq ruled they do over 10 years ago...unless this is part of the "rehabilitation and compensation" they were told to give Warka?

If true everyone can say they have now honestly seen a miracle!

Warka has had on office open in Baghdad....they are not totally dead yet?   CL

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Warka has had on office open in Baghdad....they are not totally dead yet?   CL

nope not yet...unfortunately the CBI won't let/help them go forward and open for depositors/clients either...CBI and Government are failing Warka's depositors by keeping the bank in limbo...

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, NMP2017 said:

nope not yet...unfortunately the CBI won't let/help them go forward and open for depositors/clients either...CBI and Government are failing Warka's depositors by keeping the bank in limbo...

I didn't say they were open for the general public to come & go and conduct their daily business.

With the CBI as the care taker they have still maintained and recorded records for all those holding funds/stocks thru Warka.

CL.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

"Chinese Banking Elders". Keep seeing this reference over the years of being in the IQD holding pattern. Never seems to be in an actual article from an actual news source; only from the guru class. Are these Elders in Taiwan? Singapore? Expatriates elsewhere? Can't bring myself to believe Mao and company didn't starve or outright execute any banksters in mainland China, yet there are never any details on them.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

I didn't say they were open for the general public to come & go and conduct their daily business.

With the CBI as the care taker they have still maintained and recorded records for all those holding funds/stocks thru Warka.

CL.

correct warka is not open for local every day iraqis either...though they were able to participate in the dollar auctions. letters of credit, certain types of loans etc for awhile. Not certain what the CBI allows them to do at this moment.

I know there was another bank under guardianship at the same time and after the CBI deemed them "bankrupt", last I heard was depositors had gotten 70% of their money back in the first 2 years...sadly never heard back if depositors had gotten more than the 70%. Still though getting back 70% is awesome. I'da loved having 70% of my warka money for the last 10 years!

But we wait to see if anything will ever come of this cbi/warka spectacle...I'm hoping and praying for a miracle! I keep telling myself there  is a reason why the CBI won't say Warka is bankrupt :praying:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1