Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Morning Opinions @ 11:25 AM CDT - 4/09/2024

ronscarpa

1 minute ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I am with you on this @NWGUY. I love a good conspiracy  theory as much as the next person but I just can't buy into this 1. Yeah I would say he is dementing  in some fprm and I think the guys in suits are doing as much as possible to cover it but if any body would take over surly it would be either the vice president or Obama? He'll the uk has ot own mass conspiracy  theory just now with the Rpyal family. I wouldn't go out my way to see the royals but I wouldn't put any of the current conspiracy theories past them either. 

Yeah...you definitely have some issues over there too.  It seems like there is always something on the news about your royals.   I am not completely sure if it isn't the media that keeps it going to make money.  I find it hard to believe, that they have so many issues.   They are just people trying to get by, and do their job.    Wishing them the best!  :jester:

• Pow! 1

Most of the general public have no idea how powerful the royal family really are. Underneither it they couldn't care less about the public and are actually quite horrible people. And yes I speak from experience. Hence why I wouldn't go out my way to see them. 

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

4 minutes ago, edbeach said:

I like Joe Biden. I feel both Biden & Trump are both too old to be President again. We need lower blood in the White House. Also we have a lot of Republicans & Democrats in congress that also are too old needing younger people in both chambers. Again this is just my opinion.

I agree that there should be an age limit on all of them.  Also, think there should be term limits.   They have an age limit to be a President, and there should be one to stop being President. :jester:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

3 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

@hspotman... the thing is.... and I understand what you are saying but I think realistically if you take out people like Donald Trump, if he actually holds any, then around the world you would be lucky if there is 1.5 % of the world population who actually hold dinar. Yeah some of us will hold millions but many won't. They will have bought what they could afford  and due to the length of time this has already taken many will have given up hope. I don't believe the people in power will have major concerns about us small people. We will never have the wealth they have so it would be difficult to take away their power with what we will make from thos. I don't doubt some of them are aware there is people on the street holding dinar but I doubt it is a huge issue for them. I might also be completely wrong but there is no way there is huge numbers of the world population who are holding millions of dinar

Agree BB - friends involved in dinar have sent me theirs. My intent is holding for them and when RV occurs, they get it back. 🧡

• Pow! 3

12 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Did they have the Oil and Gas Law passed. Of course not.

12 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

have to tell you that there is nothing in the 2011 Dr Shabibi plan that tells us it does. Remember back in 2012-2013 he had signoffs from everyone and was moving forward.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

14 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I keep reading this about Biden being dead... Now I am not saying he is or isn't but please show me the evidence. Plus if people are so certain #45 is in control where is that evidence and why if it is to rv in trumps time why has it not happened if he is in charge. 

Now yeah I can understand things Iraq needed to do etc but if trump is the cic what is the hold up?

He is dead. His Death Certificate is available online. 45 is in control of the "Republic" while the deepstate is in control of the "corporation".. 2 presidents right now as Kim Clement prophesied. Evidence of Trump being CIC of the Republic is much harder to prove but with enough digging in his Executive Orders and other things you can connect the dots. We are watching the largest military sting in history. Timing is everything. 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

14 hours ago, NWGUY said:

I think old Joe is just fine...just really really really old!  He will be around at least through his term.  They will just keep giving him medication to keep him going.  Then they can send him to a nice retirement home, where he can take naps, and tell old stories for the rest of his days.  :jester:

His Death Certificate is available.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I am with you on this @NWGUY. I love a good conspiracy  theory as much as the next person but I just can't buy into this 1. Yeah I would say he is dementing  in some form and I think the guys in suits are doing as much as possible to cover it but if any body would take over surly it would be either the vice president or Obama? Hell the uk has it's own mass conspiracy  theory just now with the Rpyal family. I wouldn't go out my way to see the royals but I wouldn't put any of the current conspiracy theories past them either. 

"It's easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they've been fooled"

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

19 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

@Longtimelurker tried fi ding it, but must not be querying right. Can you post a copy of this if possible here?

Thanks,  pp

Gotta keep digging! Q taught us how to dig by asking tons of questions that we had to answer so I'll do the same.

What are public records?

Where are death certificates filed?

Place of birth?

Place of death?

What is Google?

Is Google censored?

Are most search engines censored?

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

I know this all seems unbelievable, but @Longtimelurker is correct.  You have to search beyond MSM and find sources that are not controlled and restricted.  Some people follow 'truthers'.  Some follow spiritual leaders and prophets.  I do both.  The things I have learned have given me great hope for the future.

There have been many posts of videos and articles on DV to give those wanting the truth to research it.

Dr. Jan Halper-hayes has said many will not believe until they see it happening.  Supposedly, they have been waiting for people to wake up to prevent a civil war.  More and more are finally open to the truth.  I believe we are close.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

1 minute ago, BETTYBOOP said:

@Shedagal  it just seems a bit too far fetched for me. I am not saying many things are hidden from us they are. I just can't buy this Joe Biden story

I understand - it seems far-fetched. 

You have two options - (1) dig into it and learn or (2) believe it when you see it. 

I remember a spiritual leader saying years ago that if you hang around the creek long enough, you will eventually fall in.  If you ever begin researching, you will be amazed at what you will find out.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

@Shedagal  it just seems a bit too far fetched for me. I am not saying many things are hidden from us they are. I just can't buy this Joe Biden story

It was crazy to me too but curiosity got me to start looking and then I couldn't stop. I still haven't stopped lol.. 

It gets much more crazy unfortunately..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

"The choice to know will be yours". - Q

I understand that I come across as crazy, the person who got me into it came across as crazy until i dug enough to start unraveling the lies. That was in 2017 and now i have about 5000 hours of research into it as i research 2 hours (minimum) each night before bed. 

I too am super excited about what's to come after we get done with the tough times. I feel we are close too. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Oh evil exists that's why I wouldn't put anything past our royal family and a few others. I know about some of the things they have done. I do believe some folks have stand in because they are no more But I wouldn't know where to start digging for such information

• Upvote 2

Oh evil exists that's why I wouldn't put anything past our royal family and a few others. I know about some of the things they have done. I do believe some folks have stand in because they are no more But I wouldn't know where to start digging for such information

If you're interested in the royal family, start with Princess Diana's license plate on limo before the chase and the license plate on totalled limo. She's alive and her burial site from the air makes a "Q" just like jfk Jr's burial site... hmmmm 🤔

• Like 1

Sorry, I've been caught up in John Calipari news 😆

I tell people who are just starting the journey to look at a Derek Johnson's teaching on Devolution (how Trump set up the military to run the country using Chris Miller, Kash Patel, Ezra Cohen, and Space Force generals).  

Next I would tell them to go to Rumble and watch Nick Alvear's documentary The Greatest Show on Earth.  It has been posted on DV before.  By the way, Nick Alvear has personally (imo) made some bad decisions lately, but the documentary is accurate.

Those are a good start.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

19 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Most of the general public have no idea how powerful the royal family really are. Underneither it they couldn't care less about the public and are actually quite horrible people. And yes I speak from experience. Hence why I wouldn't go out my way to see them. 

What if they aren't the true royal family? What if the current bloodline is different than it used to be? Who are the Rothschilds? Who is Barron Trump? What bloodline is Barron?

It's so fascinating! Best show on earth!!

• Pow! 1